PoWH Telegram Group

For all my fellow holders, I just created this telegram group.

t.me/PowerofWeakHands

Keep Shilling!

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin.azurewebsites.net/
powhchart.com/
powhcoin3.com/coins.html
powhcoin.com/shadowfork.html
etherscan.io/address/0x9f4fd6c336388f2ab7dc7bbe4740ae7b88b880d7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a Discord for this thing?

I hate discord, IDK

I cant believe this shit is growing amidst this crash. Shouldve put more in

It's near it's ATH. :0

powhcoin.azurewebsites.net/

powhchart.com/

I hate Telegram but am willing to load it for the sake of Iron Hands community. Would prefer a Discord group imho

But honestly, where the fuck is all this money coming from? I decided not to put in anymore 3 hours ago because it was already too high and it still keeps going?

I keep seeing endless shill threads on this board, but nobody actually says how much they've made, aka what they've turned what into what.

Is it all just a bunch of discord bots posting these threads, or are people actually making money?

ive made .5 eth and I am a real human. Trust me fellow human

depends when you buy in. The coin grows in value the more people buy. And if you're holding the coin you get dividends from people buying

I put like 0.5 eth at the price of 0.13 per powh coin. Now its 0.219 per powh. You do the math

made 0.1 yet, happy

I've put in .1 ETH and have had .2 return within 48 hours.

A whale put in 200 ETH when it was around 800 ETH total in pool. I imagine he'll stick around to at least get his money back.

I was just done of missing every moon mission so I went all in 3 hours ago and now I have %1 back from dividends. At least it's not crashing like everything else.

err, 0.02, not .2.

I feel like this is the Veeky Forums brotherhood coin. We all understand that we win together

I decided to try it with half an eth 3 hours ago. I broke even and now gaining steadily. If it grows at the same rate, it should double profit by tomorrow.
The ones who got in earlier are lucky, gonna wait for the next dip and buy more.

put 0.5 eth in real early, withdrew initial during first pump, bought back in with profits at the bottom and have been re-investing dividends ever since.

super comfy

0.2 ether into 0.75

0.13 on dividends.

Bought 2.5 ETH worth @ around 0.66 night of launch, got around 38 coins. Collected 1.4ETH in dividends, panic sold when it went from 1200 to 1100. Did not gas enough, had to reject and resell by that time it was down to 800. I made a lot of money, but would have made much more if my hands were not weak. I rebought at .120 but fucked up and shoulda held

You were right at ~0.2 eth each. He spent ~215 eth, has just over 1000 tokens and he hasn't even withdrawn dividends yet.

o you were talking about your returns nvm

BTW, theres only 1M dollars in dude. This is going to become even more famous than bitconnect.

It doesn't even need to. Even now when everyone knows BCC is a scam it's sitting at a comfy 50 mil mcap.

This is the easiest 50x+ coin on Veeky Forums since antshares.

the real safe haven

The only real danger is if something better comes in. There's one called Ethpyramid that seems to offer better things.

doesn't have any volume, would need to have major mathematical improvements other than just reinvesting dividends, and you never know if devs code a backdoor or exit scam into their new contract. At the moment PoWH is the most trusted ponzi scheme on the market rofl

Tldr me on this whole thing
Explain like I am a brainlet

we are all holding on this board, powh needs to reach the masses. Its already fill the niche on Veeky Forums.

I think you are underestimating the dividends reinvestment functionality. It could make it grow a lot faster and become more steady than PoWH, which will obviously increase FOMO in everybody.

Guys, check this out. PoWH3 is the first clone, and a true duplicate. Yesterday it followed along behind, accumulating 15-18% of PoWH ETH levels before collapsing. It has started back up from 2ETH, and is at 18 now. When it gets to 80, the coins will be ~.11ETH/ea (right now are just over 0.02)

powhcoin3.com/coins.html

Plus the dividends are hopping, where they are alomst dead on my 3x larger PoWH account

Exactly. It was people pulling out dividends that caused it to crash first night. This will only decrease when people actually cash out, no panic

we are all making money on our transparent ponzi might as well get in

people can, will, and do still reinvest their powh dividends. the only difference is having a direct option. I agree it's slightly more convenient, however, not nearly enough to overcome the advantages PoWH has in volume, duration, exposure, trust, etc.

powhcoin3.com/coins.html Just broke through 20ETH invested. That means tokens are still under 0.03, and we are at 1.75% of PoWH levels (yesterday got to almost 18% before folding)

What have you got to lose? (and you'll get 35 tokens/ETH)

Think ill throw half an eth in, looks like better returns than the first one now

Shadowfork is live.

You can only access it through this link.

powhcoin.com/shadowfork.html

All hail the shadow pork. SHADOW PORK

35 ETH DEPOSIT ON SHADOW FORK HOLY SHIT

etherscan.io/address/0x9f4fd6c336388f2ab7dc7bbe4740ae7b88b880d7

Good idea to sell off my regular powh to put into the shadowfork?

Yes....immediately

Dude, shadowfork is not even linked yet.

Thisis the base of the pyramid. Wait till reddit catches on

Done.

Do you guys think people will invest in the regular one or the shadow one or both? I prefer the shadow one rules.

I said fuck it and threw some money at this.
It literally says it's a ponzi scheme, so I won't be surprised if I lose all my money.

Shadow seems way better. Honestly you could make a KILLING with it. But I only threw in an ETH because I'm a bitch. So how fast does it fluctuate really?

Dude, I hope you didn't go in the old PoWH. You should go in to the shadow fork instead.

I'm already even after 40 minutes or so. So %20 earnings in 40 minutes.

aaaaaaand...all the money is gone.

no its not fucktard it is back to where it was at opening today and rising, this is a thriving coin, do you realize that dividends are earned at points like this......guess not....sell your stupid bags ill eat them up!

for the user that wants confirmation this makes sense

I've gotten in early and even with this drop the sell price is still way higher than when I bought it, you start to lose concern about dips because it just means more dividends....which you accumulate and spend on the dips so that you are that much more from where you started each time it rises and dips...that's why the only people who lose from this are those with weak hands............and they deserve their losses....their spurious activity is why we have loss margins in the first place, if people were confident in their buying we would have a stabilized market

Here you go. I put in 100$ worth of eth around 9 or 10 pm last night.