Use some logic for fucks sake

All these threads crying about this dip. Did any of you even bother to look up what caused it? In my 6 years of investment in stocks, I admittedly never beat the market, but at least I learned one lesson.

When the market moves, do your own research and make your own interpretation.

Don't ask the irrational "WHYYYYYYY", ask the logical "What caused this to occur?"

The answer today? South Korean regulation is finalized. What does this mean? It means South Korea is going to ALLOW cryptocurrency trading, but only with one's identity, and it will be taxed.

This is (in my opinion) a good thing for cryptocurrency, as it's just a growing pain and means that the market is maturing, and is becoming more legitimate in the eyes of law.

(In my opinion) this also means you should probably sell your privacy/anonymity memecoins and go for coins that have patented useful technology and have good transaction speed/cost.

As always, treat this like you could treat the dotcom bubble. Don't invest anything you're unwilling to lose, and don't use leverage unless you're willing to be homeless or declare bankruptcy.

Of course, if you are just ironically panicking, go ahead, it's all in good fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-30/crypto-exchange-bitfinex-tether-said-to-get-subpoenaed-by-cftc
archive.fo/C01BG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FUN

You saying to buy FUN OP?

what about tether and bitifinex? did they not play any role?

holy shit go back to plebbit faggot

Alright, just bought some FUN with the only savings I have. Thanks for finally pushing me to get into crypto!

wanting to escape the eternal grasp of the shekel overlords who wipe their ass hourly with your yearly income
>it's all in good fun!

we don't need regulations, people must get educated.
and they do.

no that shit was announced like 60 days ago, old news, it was just getting thrown around today for some reason by coordinated FUD groups wanting to cause this crash so they can buy at a discount... its so easy to manipulate you dipshits, I wish I was a whale with $5M I could turn it into $100M in a year

Thanks bought 1m

lol no. the market is gonna keep crashing

Very good LARP
Well made, 10/10

L is a faggot.

>Logic on a Taiwanese finger box manufacturing web forum

I'm in fiat as I saw this coming, I'm just here for the fun and panicking with Veeky Forums because this is what keeps me up at night LOL

oh yea i forgot about that. But today tether also spiked in volume and almost reached 1$, dont you think that could related?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-30/crypto-exchange-bitfinex-tether-said-to-get-subpoenaed-by-cftc

just bought 100k FUN

archived:
archive.fo/C01BG

could be related*

yes i'm holding FUN too... what do you want?
JEEESUS!

What caused it was the market expanding 1000% on sheer hype. Stop think about this shit in daily terms of daily happenings and zoom out. It hasn't hit the floor yet.

Hmm, didn't see this one. Tbh, tether has been sketchy forever, since they never proved how much money they had in reserve and they never showed any way to transfer from USDT to USD. For this reason I never held any tether longer than a day.

Still, I think it's just growing pains as the market matures, as always.

>Wants to make money without logic

but we don't educate consumers, that would be bad for business.

kys faggot. your plebbit spacing and cringey ass preaching doesn't belong here

>dip
>bitfinex and tether scam literally blowing up in everyones faces
>dip

this is no dip you dipshit. shitfinex and tether are going down and dragging everyone with them. see you sub 1000$/btc

>uses picture of L
>but L wasn't a low IQ nigger like OP

screenshot?
>why do you need to lie

Trump speech incoming
>dip

I live in Korea. The new regulations are a terrible thing - let me tell you why. First, the exchanges will now need you to register a new bank account from Shinhan bank, but when you try to open the account you have to state that you will be doing crypto trading. They will say that you can’t open it and will give you documents you need to fill out that also give details about where you work. You will have to fill it out and come back later to create the new bank account to start trading. So many people don’t want to, or can’t be bothered to go through all of that just to get taxed at 24% on any profit they make. Crypto scene in Korea is dead now - thanks to government fud, and Korean exchanges bending too easily.