Boys this is the time to get in on the ground floor

Boys this is the time to get in on the ground floor

Other one is at 1100 ETH and is saturated as fuck

this one is at 18 lets all make money, we shill this site for a bit and we take an easy 50% ive made 100 bucks from a 300 initial buy in this is it boys

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin3.com/coins.html
ethconnectx.online
powhcoin.com/shadowfork.html
madstackscoin.com/mycoins.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

powhcoin3.com/coins.html

Yesterday got to 15% of PoWH#1 - That'd be a .13 token price and it's only 0.02 right now!

You fucking pajeets, you took this clone to 18 ETH with your shills and now it's not attractive anymore. When it was 0.7 eth maybe I would have put in some money.

18 ETH and were just getting started, its only a matter of a day or 2 til were at 100+

We´re going to see again how the ether starts to leak from powh to powh3. There´s just too much ether in atm.

Remember when I said 18 ETH?

Already at 20 ETH almost

Oh woah so I could have made another 0.01 eth on this.

Amazing.

Nah. OG PoWH is only ponzi worth anything. These shit clones will all fail.

yep
OG POWH for life

Already up 10 dollars since this was posted fuck the other contract.

Powh3 best ponzi

Made more dividends yesterday in this one as the buyers were more skittish - popping in and out. The main site was too stable - too many steady hands

Past 21!

They launched a second version with double the dividends, check the og PoWH url/shadowfork.html

Non Pajeet
No Discord yet
Legit Contract
Still Under 2 Eth
Started Tonight!

Get in now and ride this one to a real moon.

ethconnectx.online

This one is by the OG PoWH devs. With double the rewards. Literally dropped 10ish minutes ago. this is ground floor

Are people still putting their dividends from the original PoWH to the PoWH3? Ether is trickling in steady in small amounts.

Think you are right - steady climbing in PoWH3

everyone cashing out of powhcoin and putting in shadow fork! this is amazing! predicting a powhcoin weakhand sell out

Shadowfork has a back door
powhcoin3.com/coins.html HAS THE ORIGINAL SAFE CONTRACT

Fuuck this long wait game, lets get those double ups

madstackscoin.com/mycoins.html

a thread died for this

Died for what?