2 minus 1 hour

2 minus 1 hour.
>Announcement today
>Kucoin tomorrow
>Partnerships tomorrow

Think we're hitting a buck?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7u6426/blockarray_a_big_money_saving_solution_to_a/
blockarraywebsite.online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think so, would have been higher if not for the market JUST'ing everyone.

This is going to be huge. Probably one of the safest quick 10x that you can do in crypto in current market.

Once they get listed on a proper exchange price will skyrocket

Definitely $1-2 by end of feb

countdown to what?

dump?

Wait, there's an announcement today?

Sam said some confusing shit but he was just trolling that fat fuck

>Thought I was so smart selling out of the Ponzi scheme at a 150% gain and putting it all into Block Array for the partnerships/exchange listings not long after
>Right after I sell out the market JUSTS itself and Block Array drops like a fucking block
>Ponzi scheme has almost 2x at this point since I left

Fuck this.

Let's please use these news and the new exchange to 2x this coin, I could really use some funds right now, I lost a lot in this dip.

It's called proof of weak hands for a reason dude...

QLink and one other one apparently. He's waiting until after the exchange announcement tomorrow to avoid Etherdelta clogging

QLINK

The fuck is Qlink? Man we're fucked.

Brilliant actually. We'll get a much better reaction on a bigger exchange.

meh, it's #211

not the most nothingburger thing ever, and it seems the next one will be bigger

It's one of the first ICOs on the NEO platform, pretty good project IMO sitting at 3x ARY's market cap.

it also just started this month

that's fairly impressive

gl with those bags OP. kucoin is where every altcoin goes to die.

lol at pajeets ^

LOVE KUCOIN,.,,THIS SHIT GONNA MOONNN

Who do you think the second partnership is?

good job on your big day guys!!!! this is the one you've all been waiting for!!!!

Silly Pajeet, you're 24 hours early, even if you're in India.

>coin shitting the bed on the day all deluded bag holders have been waiting for
>partnership is utter shit
>still dumping
>below ico
>y-your a pajeet!!!!

>2 minus 1 hour.
what?

Are you retarded? The entire market is dumping. Even ICX despite a summit today.

Holy fuck this faggot is salty. Literally spamming nothing but same copy pasted ary fud in all threads

BOIz

What the fuck, this thing has scam written all over it.

if sam wasn't such a stuttering, awkward pothead I might have actually invested
if their icon wasn't a free clipart for 6 months, I might have actually invested

thank god same is a pothead and their icon is free clipart, thank you for saving me money, retards

Kucoin is where everything skyrockets and faggots like yourself buy the ATH, and then they claim everything dies on kucoin

BLOCK ARRAY ANONS UPVOTE THIS

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7u6426/blockarray_a_big_money_saving_solution_to_a/

>Logo FUD

The icon is getting replaced. You can see the new one at their WIP new web page which will replace their current web page once finished.

blockarraywebsite.online/

Like raiblocks and ven

Ah, so you got nothing, eh?

the day of price singularity is soon

nice photoshop boiiiiii

If y'all spend time in the telegram, I'm pretty sure half the FUD on biz comes from Sam lmao. Good on him for delaying the announcements. I was worried the bear market would've killed the announcement pump like ICX's announcement

$5 by end of feburary

sceencap this

So what time is the exchange then?

sometime tommorrow