Should I accumulate more NEO? I bought a good amount during the dip to 120, should I buy more...

Should I accumulate more NEO? I bought a good amount during the dip to 120, should I buy more? Will 60-70 NEO be enough to make it in 3 years?

$250 EOW screencap nigga

Big If true. Should I trade all of my BTC for NEO? I bought BTC at 15k so I might be able to make back my loss on a NEO trade.

Yes. Devcon happening right now and Da Hongfei basically getting everyone to suck his chink dick. NEO is the next big coin.

What is your Eoy price prediction for NEO? i think around 800-1k is doable.

$1500 by EOY. Gas near $1000 EOY.

>all-ined neo just before the crash

did I fuck up

Same here. This coin is the real fucking deal. The coin has already graces $200, and seems to be heading back up $500 by summer isn't unreasonable.

$1000 and #3 coin soon.

No. Just hold.

>chink ETH rip-off
Yea user stock up your gonna make it!

NEO USDT price March 1, 2018 - $212
Do what you want with this information.
No larp

At what price did you buy it at?

More NEO = More GAS. 500 NEO, there's no question you'll make it.

I bought it at 120.

why did it go up so little? NEO could totally be #3

have fun with you inferior scalability faggot

It has a limit because off exchanges it can only exist in whole amounts. People didn’t want to buy into bitcoin because they thought they’d have to buy a whole coin at 10-15k just to get in. No one would buy neo at those prices

it will do ok to most. these are the other ones I have exposed. If you actually look you will see I called the target to the exact amount before it dumped. Not giving real proof though.
212 - mar 1.

was it a meme that you had to buy one whole neo? you couldn't buy fractions of one? Or was that omg?

you cant store fractions on wallet. only hold IOU on exchange

Yeah. BTC doesn't do ANYTHING. NEO does something and its much lower mcap. Wouldn't be surprised if it does 20x this year. Not joking.

>"chink eth" is 2 years ahead of schedule over eth
If you repeat the meme enough times you will become a real boy!

agree

Bought NEO tonight on the dip. The Veeky Forums doomsayers are delusional. Did you guys see the ICX partnerships just announced? Apparently Bloomberg and Forbes aren't as bearish on crypto as Veeky Forums

More like $500-1000

OH he said end of WEEK
nevermind xD