Not sure how many of you have realized this...

Not sure how many of you have realized this, but it's possible to short Bitcoin if you really believe this dip will continue.

To all you fucking retards who think this isn't the bottom, please by all means show us your short positions.

post your shorts faggots

Redpillme on this semen demon

My short position is a buy order on gdax @ 8250 and even that might be too high.

bump

Was going to do it but Poloniex requires a webcam for some reason and Bitmex doesn't offer services to burgers so I didn't

opened a short position at ~13.5k

use vpn for registration for bitmex .Only need to use vpn once

What's a good vpn client and I'll do it
I had one a few years ago but I forgot its name

Loving today, have a 25 btc buy order on coinbase at 9778.98 (don't believe, go look). Plan on selling for an easy 30k once the panic sellers are done and it raises

It hit 9600 on coinbase like 4 mins ago why didnt u by there

kek i found it. Very jealous.

bcus he's larping

Don't buy the dip now or stay forever poor fucking normies.

larping faggot it has hit 9600 many times now

sauce?

Decided to use whaleclub instead

I made .5 BTC shorting from 13k but lost it on a dumb bet. Pulled the rest out to fiat so I could buy a house. I'd be shorting if I had spare cash to play with.

Why would this end anytime soon? Show your leveraged long.
The tether fud isn't going away for months, audits take that long. We're more likely to be stay bearish for another 3-4 months than rebounding.

9k is bottom gtfo Bitcoin will never be below 10k again

Bro, I've made this jew/pajeet trick before too.

We try to influence the market (sentiment analysis) saying that it will go down, we hope to create a panic sell, because we want to buy BTC at a cheap price.

It barely works here on Veeky Forums but when big players do it creating fake FUD, it's very profitable.

Also, great pic.

If I knew how to short Bitcoin, I would have done it a month ago. I sold it and bought ETH.