TFW you don't give a fuck about the current slump

>TFW you don't give a fuck about the current slump.

Comfy holds thread, only cool dudes with long term bags apply.

Main holds for 2018:

Vechain 40%

OMG: 50%

mix of altcoins: 10%

How comfy are you boys feeling?

Rules: no pink wojacks allowed.

80% ETH/NEO now as a bear shelter while setting buy orders for FUN/XLM/QLC/REQ/OMG/VEN

All in on VEN - super comfy.

when are you looking to buy into XLM?

XLM (not that comfy), LINK, XMR and ETH.

All in on Ethereum. Still way up. Not even worried.

Sucks that I can't filter out double-digit IQ roastieposters. Have a sage, moron.

I actually moved a ton of my XLM into more OMG today because the ratio was really good.

My nigga

that is a male

100% all in on COSS
Comfy as fuck!

Probably 39k-42k ETH. Wont even mind if i miss it though.

>tfw all in PoWHShadow

>roastieposter shilling shitcoins I don't own

/comfy/

95% in on BZC....feels good man. Other 5% is in Tron because its so damn cheap. Lol. We gonna be rich one day bruddas

Should I move my BTC into ETH now, or is this basically the peak and ETH will eventually go down like the rest of the market too

50% VeChain
12.5% QASH
25% ICX
12.5% BAT

Take me to the moon bby

50% PFR
50% DNA

Portfolio = 20k

no fucks given, gotta invest in shitcoins if you want to make it with under 100k nowadays

OP dude Vechain is a SCAM! i got pic related from the airdrop. asking to give private key to wallet containing eth, the more eth the more vechain you got in the air drop!!!! SCAM please look into

>also comfy af. i don't even know what looses are!

Legend

Main holds are the undervalued:

VEN
OST
CMT
AMB
MOBI
GVT

Looking to throw profits into Shipchain and EXIMchain when they hit market. This year is the year of the supply chain coin.

encrytgen's gonna be massive by Q3/4

If you don't care and plan to hold long, why do you seek companionship with others who'll tell you that you're right?

this nigga gets it CMT is going to blow like mt vesuvius

Neo / eth / icx / linkies are my best friends even if they give me red candles right now.

Neo
Eth
Xlm
Icx
Ven
Bto

this is the 2018 portfolio

All in on ICX/NEO/GAS

this is comfy gains EOY hold

All in on link

I don't know, I recently started working as a developer in hong kong, and a few weeks ago my boss invited me round to a party, letting me know there would be a lot of big tech players there. So I showed up at this house party with my wife (my boss told me it was considered rude over there to not introduce your family before business dealings)

So we got to the place where the party was supposed to be, and it was this run down shack in the outskirts of Hong Kong's "New Territories", which are considered the "bad side of town". It seemed like somebody was home because there was a light burning, so we tried nervously knocking on the door. Suddenly there was a loud voice from inside telling us to come in, so we opened the door and went inside.

What we saw inside haunts me to this day. The walls of the shack were completely smeared with some sort of dark substance and there were candles everywhere, the only light source. A foul smell emanated from the room, and the only furniture, barely lit by the flickering candles, was a stained mattress without any covering or anything like that, just brown stains.

I noticed a weird, contorted figure on the mattress, and I was shocked when I could just about make out the face of Sunny Lu in the dark, his eyes gleaming with that kind of crazed, mocking expression.

He was completely naked, and was using what seemed to be something like a tube made of animal flesh which he was slowly moving up and down on his erect penis. Needless to say my wife and I were absolutely shocked at what we were seeing.

I saw that with a dark substance the words "flesh on the blockchain" were scrawled on the wall behind the mattress.

Of course we were extremely disturbed and we turned around and left straight away.

When I got back the first thing I did was log into binance and sell my entire holding of VEN. I don't know, the whole thing just made me really rethink the long term value of VEN and gave me a super shady impression of Sunny.

Instagram is lywi.gr