Im tired of being poor. i just invested 1k into XRB and XRP, a little eth

im tired of being poor. i just invested 1k into XRB and XRP, a little eth.

is this a good choice for 2018? any penny cryptos that have potential i should look into?

PHO and Electra are the hot sub penny coins right now

>im tired of being poor, so I invested into things that have already 1000x'd

good plan

well, what do you think has shown the potential to 1000x ?

>any penny cryptos
Please don't invest a single cent more until you've spent one hour making sure you understand the concept of marketcap.

XRB is a good choice if you aren't an emotional virgin that gets swayed by fud like this That fact that you are currently questioning your choice brings me to the conclusion that it probably isn't for you, so you should probably sell

what is the best exchange for these?

i understand. im just holding in XRP because it seems relatively a good starting point.

im interested in the fast transaction aspect. ive done a lot of reading on XRB. im not interested in crypto that markets to 'AI' or specific niches of hype buzzword/markets. just looking for a universal currency.

I don't see a realistic future for xrb. I don't think the technology will be scalable or secure. And currency altcoins are outdated, not whats hype in the current market.

Like your opinion matters or is in any way relevant or correct

Kek what the fuck is wrong with you. Are you okay user? Do you need a hug? You seem a little bit stressed.

I agree this fuck deserves to lose money
Has no sense of financial knowledge
>tired of being poor

I do if it works as planned. It has a really strong at active dev team and a very active community helping stress test the network regularly. Honestly at worst it should become the new way to transfer between exchanges or currencies.

XRB is a Chad coin and frankly you don't strike me as a Chad. Sorry user, probably best to invest in something else

asks for questions about investing in crypto on a investing forum

fuck me right

>im not interested in crypto that markets to 'AI' or specific niches of hype buzzword/markets
>the fast transaction
>universal currency
cognitive dissonance the post

ETH and XRB are top coins OP. Relatively low risk compared to other crypto's, my 3rd pick is XMR, backed by criminals and their exuberant wealth. Ripple is also a fairly safe hold and also backed by criminals in the form of (((the banks)))
I am in no way a fan of Ripple, it is in my view a step entirely in the wrong direction for crypto.

If you are looking for a cheap coin that is promising, look into FUN.

Utility>Principals

Its got a usecase thats more than anyone else can hope for

With all the FUD and exchange disaster going on right now for XRB, it's the best time to buy. You did good, user. However, I implore you to sell when it gets close to ~100 and maybe invest in smaller market cap coins that have good fundamentals and room to grow.

I hold a lot, not selling any unless it hits $50, even then I'll hold some

i have a Market sell placed in a bell curve sorta. All up to 100. Just in case it decides to shoot up when I'm asleep or away. Any idea when the binance listing should be?

saw the charts of other shitcoins that were added. they followed the same gain/drop. best time to sell was around 12-18 hrs of implementation to binance. that's peak. then usually a buy period after. i dont think XBR is a shit coin, so we will see how much potential it has on binance.