Who's buying more?

who's buying more?

DAT ASS

im already all in PFR

>Low-IQ roastieposters buying

"Dump it. Yeah all of it."

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…snifff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Accordingly, in the long run, bitcoin miners (like other commodity miners) will earn only enough returns to compensate them for their cost of capital. Unlike with technology companies thta possess trade secrets or market power, bitcoin miners cannot earn large excess returns in the long run — ensuring bitcoin’s equilibrium price will be only modestly higher than the cost of mining. Any higher, as it is currently, and arbitrageurs will start mining because there are no barriers to entry and they can make riskless returns by mining bitcoin and selling it in the futures market.

The floor on the price of bitcoin is around $5,000 The prospect of earning a riskless return will attract other arbitrageurs and drive down profits until bitcoin’s price approaches its fundamental value — in this case, the cost of mining.

If the price falls below the cost of mining, the miners will not be able to earn their cost of capital, and it will not be in their economic interest to participate and provide the infrastructure for the bitcoin blockchain. Without the computing power provided by the miners, the system would eventually collapse, rendering bitcoin worthless.

roastieposters are a massive red flag
glad I never bought this shitcoin

why anyone would buy this agar.io shitcoin?

whats good about coss?

Howds everyone know bout her

>huuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr i learned how equilibrium works in economics 101 duurrrrrr

I've just read the whole thing in John McAffee's voice. Works well

COSS pays hodlers 50% of all it's profits!
So instead of crying about the market crashing,
We laugh, because we make money off VOLUME!
Fiat Gateway is coming In March, VOLUME WILLL EXPLODE!!!!!! The price of Coss will go with it as well.
Basically, Coinbase+Binance= Coss

Do you have that pic in non-ant size.

this

this

get a whiff of this

nice trips

this

i got what you need boysssss
nice and thicc just the way you like ittt

Tell me about the pajeet, why does he post tiny images?

Fucking Veeky Forums and their scam coins.
>refused to buy XRB on ShitGrail
>happily buys on an exchange that can barely pull $1m volume a day
It's a more elaborate BitConnect.

wew

thot posting in COSS thread

buy COSS and you will have an asian FWB like this within 2 years

all good disinformation projects correct information to an incorrect conclusion.

The arbitrage you are speaking of causes the mining cost to GO UP since mining is a competition. So it actually raises the long term price floor. All established miners have bitcoin holdings and will be able to put the arbitraging newcomers out of business long before price dropping below mining cost can threaten their solvency.

You're acting like this hasn't happened before . . . when it has happened MANY times already. So your FUD has been proven wrong time and time again.