WARNING

> 1 W MACD CROSSED
> 1 W MACD CROSSED
> 1 W MACD CROSSED

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL: WE HAVE OFFICIALLY ENTERED THE BEAR MARKET

SELL OR CRY BLOOD

>fancy lines on a screen ever meaning anything, ever

who cares nerd lol

>OFFICIALLY
Are you just picking up on this shit now?

Would have been nice to know at 20k

>ta

isnt this shit a lagging indicator? We entered it 3 weeks ago

perfect

reversal incoming then

Sheeeit 2 months ago everyone was crying that it just kept mooning, and praying for dip. "If it drops under 10K I'm going to buy as much as I can!" Remember that shit? Well here we are boyos, you gonna buy the dip or what?

Unfortunately that's not possible, but if you bought at the beginning of this rally you should be at least 10x up right now, which is still pretty good.

lmfao with this kind of volume?
No we're barley staying above 10k atm
Shits about to crash down to 8k

Moving averages are inherently laggy. They offer smoothing at the expense of a time delay. It's impossible to make a delay-free moving average.

you don't?

volume's reasonable. What chart are you looking at?

Bitfinex BTC - USD on trading-view

Tell me to panic when the MAs intersect and there's a lot more volume than that

everyone's been saying it's going to 8k

this means it's not going to 8K, it's going to bounce off 9K or 8.5K and reverse, since everyone's waiting to buy at 8K

well volume's on the high end of what's been going on the past 3 or 4 days, so idk.

>Being this retard
8k is being conservative. It may go lower. Put in a long order at 9k then do with 100x leverage. Then post pink wojacks when you get liquidated.

We already crossed both MA and EMA user, the one on my chart have a non standard parameter.

YOU FAGGOTS WANTED "WALL STREET MONEY" IN BITCOIN, YOU GOT IT.

IT'S JUST ANOTHER PLAYTHING FOR THEM NOW.

REAP WHAT YOU SOW MORONS.

so dumping at 19k was ideal

Or, if anyone think that it's going to 8k, it will go to $5k.

But at this very moment that's the catastrophic scenario, I mean if Tether implode or if Binance exit scam we could probably go to $5k.

You think I have any fiat left after buying the ATH?

Just bought 100k

>ta

Volume for ETH is looking good

Zoom out, ETH will be crashing to 500ish

SELL SELL SELL SELL