Post your Monero Propaganda Here

Need some high quality monero memes and propaganda, thx.

Other urls found in this thread:

ianix.com/pub/ed25519-deployment.html
csrc.nist.gov/projects/post-quantum-cryptography
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monero is the state of the art in money. Nothing better expresses the qualities of money better than Monero. After Bitcoin has gone to zero for its political deadlock and unsuitability for use, Monero will still be money. So yeah, but not for long: By the time it passes 0.1 BTC it will be poised to rapidly surpass 1.0 BTC, then eventually 10BTC, 100BTC and perhaps even 1000BTC, depending on whether or not a settlements network can be salvaged from the ashes of Bitcoin.

Fundamental events in 2018 for XMR:

Hardware ledger(s)
Bulletproof
Subaddresses
Official Android/iOS app
GUI revamp
Bigger adoption from DNM

Conservative estimate Dec. 2018: 1200$

It's not about HW wallets or anything, XMR is being price suppressed because big players are accumulating it big time. As someone said smart money is well aware of monero and they want to keep it as much as they can for themselves until inflation is low and they can mark the price way up

Didn't you guys notice we always are the last to pump ? its because pump happen in hierarchical orders, first you get the shittest of the the shitcoins with the wierd names like GROESTLECOIN and so on, then you got noob coins and strange coins and semi good coins, and when smart money has taken dumb money for as much as they can they pump XMR because they need to store their accumulated wealth somewhere, and whats the better place than monero?

Next year, we'll be at 4% inflation, this is bitcoin level now, and then quickly we'll be under bitcoin yearly inflation... this will be the time to mark up the price BIG TIME, I'm talking BTC current level

This is a slow play, this is like poker when you got quad aces and you want to take as much as you can from the noobs, you take your time, you let dumb money bids and buy DRAGONCHAIN and then you put your profit back into XMR.

RINSE and REPEAT until we're at 2-3% inflation and price is above 10K and doesn't come back.

I consider Monero to be more akin to gold than is Bitcoin because Monero has commodity fungibility which Bitcoin lacks. I think a more apt comparison would analogize Bitcoin to equity in ex-im banks, and Monero to cash: Bitcoin's future is dependent largely on it's potential as a settlement network for digital credit, while Monero's is much more closely tied to the gross product growth of the digital economy.

Pandora's Box is open and can't be shut.

Who is to say that Monero will be the dominant privacy coin in a couple of years, when quantum computers reveal the true owners of all monero coins. Monero is only useful for old as fuck people with less than 5 or 10 years to live.

aaah the old quantum computer argument....

well the cryptography monero uses is Ed25519

here is a list of things that use the same cryptography as monero... so they would all be broken
ianix.com/pub/ed25519-deployment.html

The day Monero gets broken is the day blockchain dies. PROTIP: That's more than 5-10 years away.

Okay, but when quantum computers become a genuine threat, they will be able to reveal the true owners of all past transactions which is the only reason that people use Monero: for privacy.

Can you say the same for the other things that use Ed25519?

Cool, didn't ask.

What is this literal who coin?

By the time quantum computers are a threat to Monero's cryptography the coin can just be hardforked to a much more complex (larger) signature system and all transactions on the upgraded chain will then be quantum resistant and obfuscated. This is something we won't have to worry about for decades. Fuck off.

Nice, monero marines stand strong

Wrong.

Faggot: the post

As we can see, the monero investor lashes out when threatened.

Ok losers. It's this simple: Drug money uses monero. Organized crime uses monero. Drugs and crime pay big time. Something that hides that big time pay is going to grow big time.

It's. That. Simple.

Quantum computers may never even exist in our lifetimes. In any case, if and when they do come about, their arrival will not take anyone by surprise. I already gave you a worst case scenario of what XMR devs will do if Ed25519 is compromised.

Just bought more during the sale

You didn't buy XMR when it was $10 at this same time last year?

Are you holding verge, cloakcoin, xspex, any fork of zcash, PIVX, or dash?

>crime pays
apparently you haven't learned yet: crime doesn't pay, user.

Not investing in any privacy coin until they implement a solution to post quantum cryptography. The monero devs don't really address it as a genuine threat.

Yeah, your "solution" only solves the problem for future transactions, but all the transactions that took place before that so-called "solution" will still be traceable.

Monero has a seething cesspool as a user base. They are like liberals, probably are liberals. Liberals can't meme.

The antithesis actually. It's entirely ancap / Austrian economics community. That is why emission rate was designed to be very equivalent to BTC 21 million. One of the largest darknetmarkets added monero less than 24 hours ago

>during the sale
This user gets it.

They can't create a solution to the threat of quantum computing before the full extent of quantum computing's capabilities are understood. Your argument could essentially be boiled down to "I can't be sure this perfectly anonymous system will remain perfectly anonymous forever since a hypothetical technology might be developed to break its cryptography." I can just as easily postulate that by that time the Monero devs will have figured out some magical, futuristic way to retroactively protect the blockchain from de-anonymization.

>implying ancaps arent just as cancerous as liberals

>They can't create a solution to the threat of quantum computing before the full extent of quantum computing's capabilities are understood
Huh, that's weird because NIST started accepting proposals for public-key algorithms immune to quantum computing techniques over a year ago and the deadline was a few months ago, and the first Post-Quantum Cryptography Standardization Conference is coming in mid April.

csrc.nist.gov/projects/post-quantum-cryptography

It's not a threat.

Delusional.

You can implement bleeding edge algorithms for post quantum cryptography like Quantum Resistant Ledger did but it's a new thing everywhere not only for cryptocurrencies and the algorithms haven't withstood academic scrutiny and research. We're also limited right now because no one has a working practical quantum computer we can't emulate on classical machines and tested if the algorithms are sound. I say waiting for a while is a safe bet to make for anyone. Monero doesn't have to be bleeding edge but I am sure as soon as a stable suite of cryptography algorithms that are quantum computing resistant comes up, they will make the leap when it is necessary but for now, it's okay. The other stuff is more important in my opinion.

You do know crypto / blockchain revolves around ancap ideas? R...right?

The economic ideals behind come from Ayn Rand, ludwig von Mises, and Murray rothbard.

Now I wanna buy some ETH.

Development of quantum resistant algorithms does not automatically entail future existence of quantum computers.

This.

Monero-chan is cute! Why isn't there more art of her?

Yes, Monero is an okay privacy coin for now in the short term, but I think that not enough attention is drawn to the fact that a lot of people who use it are expecting that their past transactions remain untraceable when it's not the case. It's not a problem specific to Monero, but all privacy coins, and if you exclude the threat of quantum computers then Monero seems to be the best privacy coin but it's far from perfect as it is because there isn't a decent solution for Post-Quantum Cryptography yet, and past transactions will be traceable until a decent solution is viable to for the devs to implement.

i used to run a node.
then the file got too big for my vps.