Managing Crypto Porfolio

>brother and grandfather want to get into crypto
>brother's gf also want to get into crypto
>asks me to buy into an ICO that I'm in
>told them the usual ' invest what you can afford to lose - its volatile and you may lose everything '

Ethics question:

1. Would you charge your family with purchasing, managing, and securing their crypto?
2. Would you charge the outisder, brother's gf, with the same thing?

Charging your family to put their money in some coin?

Holy fuck white people are so weird.

don't charge them

I charge my dad 10% of gains

Even my bro's GF?

So that's a no on 1 and 2?

Good

Depends if its little money no
If it is over 1k and I can multiply it tenfold then definitely, not a lot though but I would take some compensation for the labour.

I get paid for doing some chores around the house (when I still lived there) not for all, but some. Why not get comission if I work my ass of trying to multiply their money?

Don't charge them, it's just awkward. I don't have kids but if I asked my son to invest my money in his internet bullshit for me and he wanted to charge me I'd slap him.

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

kekkkkk

only charge if your an asshole!

What if it goes tits up? you goin to keep your commission for that amazing advice and help you gave?

its your fuckin family dude, don't mix the 2 together. you will be rich soon anyway.

We're talking about 2% here and 8% for the BF.

Yeah

Make sure you don't and up in federal prison for SEC violations, user.

I wouldn't be managing someone else's money without a license. Brother and dad probably won't turn you in, but I'd stay away from the roastie's money.

I'm not a burger

This aint money remember?

>charging your own family to put money into a shitcoin

Are you actually autistic?

Don't charge them, and don't do it either. You don't want the headache of being a financial advisor to family or close friends. You'll ruin the relationship. Tell them they need to learn to act for themselves.

dirty fucking shit skin nigger

That's a kid who grew up wanting to fuck his sister. I guarantee it.

Turned my $500 into $11,000 for my parents. Of course I charged a little bit. They were more than happy to give me a grand after making them that much.

>wanting to

>here's a dollar user. can you get me a drink from the vending machine?

>REEEE WHERES MY COMMISSION?

this though. idk why white people constantly want their relatives/themselves to be poor all the time

Hey Retard,

If you charge your family AND lose them money, your relationships will never be the same. You are a fucking retard.

>charging your family
Just fucking kill yourself Schlomo

This will end up like doing IT work for your family, suddenly everyone and their mum's wants you to fix something for them "real quick" and it's your fault if they fuck it up because "you must've done something to it".

Point them in the direction of a few resources, give them some advice and let them do it themselves. If they don't want to or can't then it's all on them.

Don’t charge them but make sure they use your Binance referral code

Fuck that. Don't invest for them. They will blame you for losses. Also, I personally spend enough time on my own damn crypto. I don't got time to take care of someone else's. I have refused a few friends who have made the whole 10% offer. I tell them I can give them tips on what coins I am personally investing in but I take no responsibility for their losses and I won't do the trading for them.

Bro no, don’t charge them Jesus h. Now if friends or other people want you to do it for them, charge them. Not your family. And if they’re just gonna be HODL’ing all you need to do is show them how to buy and transfer funds to myetherwallet or some hardware wallet. Not hard, I did it for my parents, WITHOUT CHARGING THEM.

I second this opinion. My buddy wanted me to help him cash out by using my login and transferring. He promised me a cut of some massive gains. I said no. You know why? Because if something were to happen to the transfer and some of that money got lost, then it would be on me. My money is my money and your money is your money.