2/1

never

Never

RIGHT FUCKING NOW AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

reroll

March 31st

November and then its $50 each

4/20

01/01/0000. Sergey of Nazareths birthday.

Valentine's day cause we're all faggots

16th feb 2018

never

Mar 3

Pls after fairx so i can dump my xlm bags for links

Sergey Nazarov
Nazarov became a platoon commander in the Dzerz youth Division of the Russian Federation Ministry of Internal Affairs specalising in cryprography. Originally recuited from the Nashti expatriate community, he was assigned to the 4th Company of 4th Regiment, where among his duties was the protection of kremin foreign policy communications in transit to foreign embassies using electronic media. In 2009 he became an informant when he was recruited by the MVD's FSB counterintelligence section and in 2010 he was officially transferred to the Third Chief Directorate of the FSB, Military Counter Intelligence. Later that year, after studying for a year at the Novosibirsk Military Counter Intelligence School, he became an operational officer and served in FSB military counterintelligence where he has worked on seconment from the Russian embassy in Washington.

Sergey began his cover career building peer-to-peer marketplaces, going on to the investment team at FirstMark Capital. He joined the cryptocurrency revolution in 2011, and believes it has the ability to change the way societies distribute wealth, enforce contracts, and share critical information with their citizens

March 1st

It will be pushed off into Q2.

When it's ready.

March 1

reroll

1 May

12th June

forever one day away

February 29th

Never

5/25/18

06/06/2018

tomorrow

02/02/2022

rolling for this

01/15/2019

10/31

reroll please

Reroll

Never, this is a scam

reroll

BE GONE THOT

February First, Anno Domini Two Thousand & Seventeen, ChainLink will successfully launch on mainnet; the price will spike to $2.10 +/-34% before coordinated market manipulation crashes the price back down below a dollar until September.
>t. time traveler

july 4

all of you choke on jason's dick

2/15

Roll

Mainnet postponed forever

yesterday

ides of march

30 SECOnDS

roll

mainnet release? Something that big would take quads AT LEAST.

Maybe three different trips all saying the same thing.

reroll

you have to post a date ya dingus, like 2/15

march 16th

3/20

march 7th

Sometime between March 18th and March 27th

April 1st

oops,

lets say Feb 29th

Nowhen soon.
You can not ask 'when' questions on slack, but if you ask smt technical it gets clear that we're at least a month away from main net.

Also, initial main net will support only ethereum, so long for blckchaon agnosticism.

June 20

Just kidding, the actual date will be Feb 23rd.

never

Early April.

April 2nd 2018

ayy

You want fuck? Fuck your mother. You a fuck fuck boiiiii.

nice

Oh hey

It's ok user, we all pity your eternal cage.

ding ding ding, we have a winner.

THAT'S A WRAP FOLKS

Better send this to Rory in Slack and make sure Sergey doesn't miss the deadline

How do I get added to the Slack group btw? I read something about there being a requirement of holding at least 10k linkies. I hold 12k.

You can get in for free. Responses from Rory need 10K minimum. Email [email protected] and ask for an invite.

>Responses from Rory need 10K minimum.
is this a meme?

do i put my icx profits in omisego or LINK (probably $250 worth), what will give me the best ROI mid/long-term

Check the dubs and green ID then you tell me

Never

dubs confirm, kys

Damn dude

what the fuck I wouldve saved this image so hard if not for nujak
fuck you

Never

swoosh

dark forknet wlast week

soon

4/20/2018

Someone needs to update this for Bitcoin super conference

marking my calendar. That's actually fairly realistic. Back to $1.30, then sell down to .90

Right fucking now

Test net 3/21
Main net 6/2

No, the ides of March

march 23rd ive said it time and time again