Fuck the BNTY team

Should've listend to Veeky Forums when they warned me about how a fucking a high school kid was the CMO. Guess what - the team shit the bed in getting BNTY to exchanges and let Kucoin and its whales kill of the momentum they were so fortunate to build.

The team needs to get it's head out of its ass. They got caught with their dick out and went running to some fucker who worked with Verge so that they could finally get this shit listed on some real exchanges. Too bad they were several weeks too late - and they STILL haven't got this shit listed on exchanges.

Fuck this shit. I'm out. Terrible hold in this bear market. There's almost no volume on Kucoin. Fucking frightening to look at the order book.

>sells low
Never change biz

don't sell low on this sort of coin you faggot. nothing is going anywhere in this market and you'll do some stupid shit like go balls deep into ethereum and miss the absolute fucking rocket this coin will be comparatively, because it's actually a good project

Sorry but that's a load of bullshit. This coin is doing no volume and whales have been juking the fuck out of it. Attention is dying and smart contract bounties aren't anything special. It's a nice little product but it'll take new exchanges and months to recover. This coin has been bleeding out for a while now. Plenty of other better coins to go in on now.

I bought it lower than this price so I'm not even selling low.

You think the devs care about token price? They have their runway money. If they are worth investing in they will be using it to develop the product regardless. Think bigger picture for fucks sake. If crypto is around in 10 years it won't be from people chasing pumps. It will be from innovation and tech and you can be sure as shit whatever is around then will make current prices look like chump change.
Not even invested in Bounty fyi

at least youre not blockarray

lol week fud. see you crying when this pumps to 1$ next month

I sold. I'll jump back in a bull market or when it gets on real exhanges, when this coin actually does some real volume.

At these levels of volume, there is no way this coin is going up.

you will regret, guaranteed

good one lol

it's gonna get pumped just like it always does user. not to mention alpha 2.0 on the 15th. stupid to sell right at its lowest point when everything around is going to shit anyways

or maybe bnty is settling exactly where it belongs, because its a stupid idea

- no the whales did not 'kill' bounty
- kucoin is fine
- market pressure is real
- fiat bounties for debugging and coding already exist, a blockchain solution isn't required
- bnty team doesnt give a shit about the token price, only that it works
- you are an idiot for buying a coin shilled on Veeky Forums near ATH

You're talking out of your ass. Sell walls have been insane and clearly deliberately placed, with the amounts staying steady per increment. And the Bitcoin Diamond bullshit has hurt basically all of the coins on Kucoin that rely on Kucoin for volume.

But yeah I agree, smart contract bounties arent anything special. I invested because of the low market cap. The product itself is nothing special.

it will still break a dollar

Kek It's definiton of shitcoin. Enjoy my bags i dumped on your face at $1 retards.

Nice larp faggot. Never even reached $1

It may but not for a looong while

everyone who got in super early sold after the first dip and then got smoked when it went to 90 cents. fuck that i'll kill myself if i let that happen. i'd rather watch it all go to zero then miss a 10x.

It's doing like $360k in volume right now... Sad times for BNTY.

It will get to binance, and when it does you will deeply regret not having any.

you are very dumb and very desperate and emotional

if your coin was desired at all, the sell walls would have seen buy pressure and would have been lifted, but there is no buy pressure, because its a shitcoin that does nothing

its not a conspiracy, just another worthless garbage no-need-for-blockchain project entering the eternal shitcoin graveyard that is kucoin

It's not building a blockchain for bounties. It's is using the eth network to stake bounties so that they can be decentralized so that people offering/performing bounties don't jew each other.

>doesn't know what the project actually is
>shitcoin
what a fag

I invested for the cowboy memes. And partner I am gonna ride this cattle train out.

Why I have hunted down some of the most meanest, biggest and toughest grizzly bears west of the Mississippi, and I will tell you what boy..

I ain't got no weak fucking hands.

If ya'll ain't got the hands to hodl through this market than ya'll ain't fit for this moon mission partner.

For the rest of my Bounty cowboys out there, stay strong partner we got this, we'll be drinking whiskey at Moon Ridge in no time.
YEEEE HAAWWWWW

Nah you're a dumbass. There WAS plenty of buy pressure, which was why it mooned to 90 cents. Then the Korea FUD hit. Then the BCD fiasco happened next, and money flowed out of Kucoin alts. Something similar happened to other Kucoin alts such as DBC. With volume so much lower than it had been, the buy pressure disappeared and the whales' influence grew.

You're an idiot and I recommend that you kill yourself.

This is a clear buy signal to me

Buy

The

Dip