Tfw friend is going all in on zcl before the fork

>tfw friend is going all in on zcl before the fork

is it worth it? what makes bitcoin private special over any other privacy coin?

its just another shitcoin. zksnarks is a meme. even bcash will have it soon. worthless. only privacycoin worth a shit is xmr, and if its really the best bcash will probably just add that shit too

hi roger, bye roger

stupid nigger

>what makes bitcoin private special over any other privacy coin?
Nothing other than the fact its gonna make zcl moon

>zksnarks is a meme
>bcash is the best

nice try roger

nice try roger

Do you guys think the price of zcl will drop hard enough to cancel out the gains from bitcoin private? This whole thing seems fuckin retarded, and a huge cash grab by someone

if you buy zcl you are just buying btcp before it comes out, being able to buy btcp and sell zcl for anything is just a bonus

Are any of the major exchanges supporting it?

they will, just like bcash

Bittrex is going to support it, and they are fundraising via the mining incentive program for Binance.

correct
days are passing by where zclassic is going to moon hard as people begin to NOT FUCKING SELL.
Hence what happend pre announcement when that shit rose like 200k stats because noobdy was fucking selling. just imagine that but 10x fold pre fork.

BCH isn’t getting zk snarks, ever. BTCP is going to blow up Monero and shitcash.

>what makes bitcoin private special over any other privacy coin?
they're getting it for free. that is the only genuine answer you will get.

also keep in mind
BTG; worth .04 btc upon release
BTH: worth .2 btc upon release
ZCL currently .01 so you do that math

*Blocks your path*

It's a fork of Bitcoin
It's a fork of Zcash, which is a fork of Bitcoin
Zcash is a super privacy coin, which noone knows about
BTCP has Bitcoin in the name
Normies coming into crypto would like privacy, but also need to be sold, may as well buy something good
Zcash ATM was about $900
Zclassic is super cheap(relatively) with low circulation

You do the math

Forking both BTC and ZCL Will result in what, 20 million coins?

BTCP will need a market cap of 2 billion just to hit $100 per coin (under where ZCL is right now)

Selling right before the snapshot to buy the initial sell off seems to be the winning play here, unless I'm retarded at math.

Bumperino

holy shit will rhett stop posting commie economics on twitter

fuck me, I'm nearly about to pull out.

Hey omegafaggot what do you recommend, shall we sell before snap and rebuy or hodl?

i think i would sell a bit to cover profit and stuff

Any idea at all on timelines of exchange listings? Surely there's noise about this in the inner circle.

So im guaranteed to get JUST'd if i buy in now im guessing?

how does the fork work? do i just keep it on cryptopia or do i need it in a special wallet to get btcp? i dont want to go near bittrex

Omega isn't in the inner circle.

Bump. This coin will make me or break it.

No, right now is the best time to get in.

NOW LEMME AXE YOU
WHAT'S COOLER THAN BEING COOL??

accumulate zcl and hold it as long as you hold btcp. zcl will drop initially but slowly grow overtime because their apparently going to do something different with zcl to seperate it from btcp

damnit now im ready to pull out too.... he's defending high taxes on people making more than $1 million a year. he wants a minimum 50% tax to make anyone who gets 1 million only get 500k lol what a fucking retard this guy is.

>Previous ATH of $240
>Currently $114

You do the math

previous ath was also pre fork announcement.
you do the math

I'm bad at math. What I'm supposed to do? Besides, aren't you from the future? Just fucking tell us the price it will be

price will be 450 pre fork 2 days out will be the peak.
It will steadily climb with bitcoin to around 200 dollars
>news about bittrex support - 275
>binance listing 400
>450 peak pre fork

And after the snapshot? I can see a huge dump, but will btcp worth losing this money?

its not special
its a shitfork
do not buy
stop promoting this stupid shit
fuck off

And Jesus, am I really asking for advice from a guy that claims to be from the future?

The fucking state of Biz.

WHY DO YOU FUCKERS KEEP SAYING YOU DO THE MATH FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>price will be 450 pre fork 2 days out will be the peak
>will be the peak
>the peak
>peak
you do the math

Seriously tho... Do the maff

before you were calm
now you seem angry user,
you do the math

There are 3.2 million ZCL circulating now, and there will be 20 million BTCP circulating post-fork, 16.8 million to BTC holders and 3.2 to ZCL holders. BTCP will need to jump 6.25x in market cap post-fork to maintain the same amount of USD value. Will BTCP jump 6.25x post fork, or will it dump when all the BTC holders notice their free coins?

I don't see why anyone would actually hold through the fork and not just sell at the peak before the snapshot and just buy up cheap BTCP during the dump. Is my logic faulty on this?

You might be right, but if you can sell immediately after the snapshot (assuming there is buy volume at that point) you might make more money because you can just hold onto your BTCP for free

This never works. I tried to sell in three forks, the last 15% less than market and still got justed.

If anything it’s probably just going to give more publicity to privacycoins, then when normies realise that bitcoin is 100% traceable they will buy XMR

I'm sorry man. Next time gotta buy real projects and do research. Not exist scam 1 dev no advisor shit. The real plays were zCoin and ZEN. 20 mins of research on zerocoin would have told you this. Hope you learn instead you will just be upset with the truth.

>1 dev

fork is pointless
sell bags before snapshot date

Is it literally retarded to market sell on Binance right after snapshot? Assuming ZCL gets listed.

Forming a wedge down, will breakout soon

ZCL & BTCP = NO DEVS

Seems like you guys didnt even hear about HUSH, BTCH.

Just check them out, what real devs can do

Isn't this shit forking like tomorrow and is still tanking? Rofl.

hahaha

In one month feb 28

Nobody fucking wants Bitcoin Private. This fork is nothing like the previous ones in terms of hype.

God damn. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Hush fork I mean

BTCP has more devs than 90% of crypto projects.

Xmr already work and used, other privacy pure meme and scam.

This goin to be other verge shit

this is literally free money
who cares if the coin ends up being just another privacy shitcoin, just get in before its too late