Monero Stealth Miner

Hello I'm looking for a stealth monero miner that I can plug and play on a usb. Ideally this monero miner would run hidden in the background on 50-60 PC, Linux, and Mac workstations whether a user was logged in or not. Currently these cpus are going unused for long lengths of times and I would like to tap into these idle resources. Something along the lines of Stealthminer v2.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1939946.0

or

Automated XMR Miner
np.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/5crfc9/automated_xmr_monero_miner/

The program must be able to bypass admin privileges and basic antivirus software (no deepfreeze).

I will pay handsomely upon successful testing of the program and will invite you to a % of all mining profits.

Please direct all inquiries to [email protected]

Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/f5487ypn7yhusw5dwh5466b3
satoshibox.com/768py87zgswxkwh7zv5u6ig6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for interest....

Why monero? It's already too late to mine that shit
Mine xsh or anything new on bitcointalk

Also interested.

www.satoshibox.com/ceddixbtrfw8k7x28sbzttsg

based.

I out this one on all the computers at my work

put*

DELET THIS

Thanks this is great, already made like 0.3 xmr

fucking legit

kill yourself, seriously
you are nothing put a pathetic 3rd world loser. Look in the mirror, you are brown and have ugly facial features. You spend your days scamming people on the buisness section of a Japanese Aime forum, fucking loser

Wut? Xsh is good

Whats wrong with xsh?

shut the fuck up disgusting 3rd world faggots

>this shill thread again
Veeky Forums really has gone downhill

Licherally nothing
What's wrong with 3rd world countries?

bump

Can someone tell me if this is actually legit before I send $100 to a random faggot scammer?

I mean if you have to ask the question

I remember reading about an IT guy at a school mining bitcoin in the computer lab that was years ago too he is probably set for life

He probably sold or lost everything during the goxxening

I downloaded it and it’s working. I put it on my girlfriends family’s computers while they were at dinner

>pic related

xsh is legit

Ikr, it's a legit coin and still very profitable to mine
I was lucky enough to get in very early on
This along with oyster perl and elixir are by far my best picks in crypto

I put this on every pc I come into contact with. Mining on over 300 currently

I went to walmart and put this on all of the floor model laptops. Work tomorrow

it works, you just have to have access to a lot of computers. literally just put your xmr address that you want to send to, then transfer from usb and run it. you could email it if you know how to hide it

here is the same thing but 20 bucks cheaper.

satoshibox.com/f5487ypn7yhusw5dwh5466b3

anychance of getting it free for us neets ?

This

I wouldn’t take anything going on in this thread as true other than this guys comment

You are going to get scammed here

dude its only 80 bucks just pay the guy. i have made over 20,000 dollars using this at work over the last few months. its well worth the investment

i have 20 in eth but eth isnt a payment option
neetlife

Good idea to put this on every computer in my school? I have access to nearly 400 or so

just convert some at an exchange? i swear even when you put the opppertunity to make easy money right in front of biz they still miss it lol

>falling for this obvious scam

fuckin biztards

if i could see the contents of the zip i might be more willing... i dont want to accidentally download 80 mb of cp when i just wanted a miner... fbi kicks in my door and my anus is rekt for life :(

wow it's like you already know what the right answer is, don't buy it user.

you cant live life so paranoid. sometimes a duck is just a duck. if u dont want it fine. i could host it for free but i would feel like i cheating the author. good luck with the eth investment!

Brainlet question here, how many XMR can i mine per day via my GTX 980?

read as 'could host it for free but the 20k i made mining wasnt enough' lmfao

im not going to scam the coder out oh his hard work. its not about the money. its about integrity

>satoshibox.com/f5487ypn7yhusw5dwh5466b3
using other peoples computers to mine for you... you have no integrity lmao

Lol
At least you stopped pushing your bitflur and tonydumper scams here but seriously stop
People might ask the mods to ban all satoshibox links and your scam is dead

dude i was just trying to save you money by taking 3 min out of my busy day to look up my chrome history to find the link and you repay me by being a bitch? fuck off faggot

I'm going to steal your scam noob

>save me money
>demands payment

which is it?

Can you let me know if it worked?
I wanna use it too

i hope he takes down the link so you have te write your own stealth miner by scratch or even better pay a pro coder to write one for 3,000 bucks

checks blockchain.info for any transactions to the file... 0 found... answered my question of legitimacy lmao

sb prob rotates addresses. i bought it awhile ago from that exact link. how is life with that tin hat?

good enough not needing to scam people :)

is there a cheaper one? imma poor fag

i looked for three days and the one i posted was the cheapest one i found. if you wait maybue someone will post it for free? if u find a cheaper one post it here

okay thanks. my entire bag is only 200 lost the lottery being born in 3rd world

you type like an albanian

kek im from portland

oh ok. that explains it.

So is it legit or what?

Op here, got banned for this post so hopefully something good comes of it lol. Is this legit or what? Gonna try it tomorrow on school pc

what the fuck, this whole thread is cancer

>what is coinhive?

reupload for us neets pls

downloading it now gdve me a sec

dope

it looks legit. the mining client loads and there is a readme text file with it. i also scanned it and no virus or malware

could it bypass school/library security?

tested this one btw not the more expensive one

>makes whole thing
>paid a percentage

trying to reupload for the neets, pajeets, and 3rd worlders amoung us ? xoxo

not sure. for 80 bucks i think its worth a shot

lol i can't believe people are falling for this

Screen cap with time stamp yo

or reupload 4 free / v low price .001btc

miss out dude, it's easy money

confirmed for the cheaper one working

It's so easy to scam you fags

Got them time stamps user?

why no time stamps anons? it isnt that hard. 60% sure its a scam :(

These threads are scams right? Someone could easily be using the program to mine for themselves and give you a % of the profit. Why would you ever pay for this when you could do it on your own

There’s definitely an incentive to scam bc of aforementioned reasons. Although I figured by taking the risk to install these miners maybe some code genius would be generous enough to share profits

You use it to mine on computers without the owners knowledge, it runs in the background while sending you the coin. You’re not giving somebody a percentage of the profit, you’re taking all the profit off of someone who doesn’t know they’re mining. Hopefully I explained that well enough. If have access to 10+ computers then this is worth it, otherwise not really

got it

Anyone want to split the cost with me?
Reuploaded for 30 usd

satoshibox.com/768py87zgswxkwh7zv5u6ig6

You don't get it. I'm saying, how do you know this program doesn't have code that sends 60% of the mined coin to a secret address?

can i get a timestamp of contents?

Why wouldn't I just use the programs that are free? Why would anyone pay? Seems like a blatant scam by someone using a VPN to talk to themselves and make it seem like people are actually buying, so they can get some easy btc.

The actual problem is having it persistent after the restart, most of those PCs have Deep Freeze

so as long as the computers are always on it'll be fine? and different users logging in and off wont affect it?

Don't know about the users, might be an issue.
Maybe use your PC to test it out.

These PCs have persistence. Going to bed for the night, I will check out the satoshi links and report back tomorrow. If any code guru out there is reading this and wants to arrange something dm me at [email protected]. Gnight anons, may peace be with you

It can't do much on one system, but if you have access to a dozen or so it should have a nice return

Yes, and if they aren't, he's just buying access from someone on hackforums for $5 then selling for 20x

Post like this really blow my mental . How hard is it to write such programs? Can anyone do it and how long would it roughly take them to master?

>blow my mental
pajeet please

Really not difficult, as shown by the countless people on hackforums trying to sell their version of a silent monero miner for $10, or maybe half of them are reselling other people's work.

qchain.co / roadmap

Too bad I didn't start mining until I left high school, could've done this with 100s of computers