PoWH Shadow fork

Today Veeky Forums collectively lost 1 million of its networth due to a contract glitch

>etherscan.io/address/0x9f4fd6c336388f2ab7dc7bbe4740ae7b88b880d7

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin3.com/coins.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha this shit went down not even 10 minutes after i put $100 into it holy shit

I'M FEELING LIKE SHIT RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

bruh, look at dis dood..

This man lost his entire porfilio by sending $232,000

rip

Imagine putting over $200,000 into a ponzi scheme.

Sad times desu... Of all the communities to lose 1 Mil I never wanted my biz bros to be them...

But serves u right u greedy fuckers, the original one was working fine why did u have to go to the shadowfork and be greedy

Even worse, first put all his over 200 ETH into the original
Then he took it all out of the original to put it into the shadow
He lost more than his portfolio
If the original keeps taking off he lost hundreds of millions of gains easy

He will be an hero

absolutely JUST'd

The Saddest part is that the original devs made this Shadow Fork and they're the ones that got BTFO

kinda poetic

>tfw was able to cash out
All in Powhcoin3 now. The next moon mission.

powhcoin3.com/coins.html

hahaha the 232eth guy is a hero.

Original POWH:
var numEthers = getEtherForTokens(amount);

Shadow POWH:
var fees = (uint)(getEtherForTokens(amount)/10);
var numEthers = getEtherForTokens(amount) - fees;

Int overflow from that cast destroyed the contract and left $1M dollars in limbo forever.

This nigga literally changed 1 line of code and fucked the entire contract, way to fuckin go, there's literally no way he can fuck that worse. Even exit scamming would have been better, at least he would have been competent

Redpill me on this

so explain what happened to an user that wasn't retarded enough to put money into this.

>. Even exit scamming would have been better, at least he would have been competent
this

we literally just lost 1M that could've done so many other things

play stupid games win stupid prizes

>Int overflow from that cast
woman """"""coder"""""" confirmed

check Dev tried to change the code to make a better version that paid better dividends and fucked up real bad, int overflow caused the contract to self destruct. 1M is lost

The original contract on the main site still works fine and never had any problems but they were greedy

Invest while you can
0x0ad1d5c80D56803C75fDD8e6D00Ec6248074F3F2

That $1M is split between all other ETH holders through increased scarcity. I hope everyone enjoys their ~$.01/ETH in value they got.

Can someone aware me on what the fuck is going on, why this POWH thing is getting shilled so hard on Veeky Forums?

We lost 1M today bro

Public trust of smart contracts just got set back 2 years