At midnight the Asians are going to crash the market

At midnight the Asians are going to crash the market.

Bitcoin will hit close to $8000.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzfNrkJ-3mE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

8k is the absolute bottom price right now.
I don't think we'll ever hit it again without terrible disaster.

Why do the asians keep crashing the market?

9700 tick tock

Barring any actually change the Asians always follow the Western markets, because they are hive mind and can't into original thinking.

>at midnight
>theres only one time

Sorry.

US Eastern time. 38 minutes from now.

>midnight
midnight where???

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

It's 7:30am in Moscow right now.
Do you think the Russians are going to hold or sell?

they all need to panic sell so it drops faster.

the world revolves around me, i eat burger

Europoors are just jealous of our hamburgers. That's why they named a city after them.

Whatever makes them more depressed and drinking vodka.

Best deals right now: NEO, XLM, ADA and EOS.

We don't need the chinks to crash BTC. It's not worth 8k, it's worth more like 1200. Sorry fags.

True
youtube.com/watch?v=OzfNrkJ-3mE

wtf is this and why did it give me an errection?

Add FUN to that list

asians are manlet pussies so no shock

15 minutes

>Asians gonna crash the market at midnight
Currently its the afternoon in most of asia

>>Thinks all Koreans wake up and sell tomorrow.

>>Thinks midnight is the same all around the world.

>> Thinks shitting in the street is better than shitting in a toilet.

There is a time that both NYC and Washington DC use. It is the only time of importance in this world.

>but is midnigh were i live so is must b very important

Less than 5 minutes until the horror starts.

the thing is I think Moscow regulators cock-blocked bitcoin futures in Russia, so all of their traders are non institutional. But I'm sure there are plenty of Russian whales what with all the drug dealers and stuff.

Ruskies are starting to adjust the order books now. Not looking good. Short term buy support is decreased, short term sell support increased...

I'm fucking waiting OP, sharpie in pooper.

It is starting.

It looks like the Russian's USD holdings are smaller than I thought. but they are still dumping and pushing it down.

It should be a slow up and down decline until 3 am and then it will crash hard.

There's definitely bargain shoppers in moscow, but they are smart. They are waiting for big sell orders to lap up and get a good discount with.

Personally, I think something big is going to happen on 2/1 when GDAX has its scheduled maintenance. BTC is going to die completely or come back from the dead and go on a bull run that day.

Oh right it's 3AM now, what a fucking fag you are OP.

9600 range now.

Did you think it was instantly going to drop to 8k?

These Moscow traders are very strategic. They have to be. They all have massive intravenous drug habits to support and everybody will assume they are fags and lynch them if they can't afford to get their HIV drugs secretly on the black market.

So what is the best Russian Vodka?
>and why is it Siberian Mouse

I don't know. I drink Finlandia.

We are set for blasting off here really soon :)

>return to the parabolic mean with an arbitrary start point that best supports my delusions
Of course.

Agreed, it may dip below this but we're simply dropping back into the real upward trend. Once the price stabilizes and we re-orient to where we should be we'll continue on a slow bull run until the next big movement occurs which could very will touch between 60 - 80k before we repeat this same exact cycle again. Expect it within the next 6 - 8 months.

LINE POWEERRRR

Don't know desu... price keeps on falling but selling volumes are pretty low.
Sellers seem somewhat exhausted
problem is that buyers don't show up.

Oh man did you see that last dump? It was beautiful.They let the normies drag the price up by 300 points before unloading. If you're going to take trading advice, take it from these people.

based on what

Based on user retention and past "crashes".

Back then Bitcoin was still a functional currency. Now it's just a dried up husk that speculators have a boner for.

I'm not talking only about Bitcoin, right now BTC functions because of its status as store of value and the people invested in it.
ETH still is being developed, not to mention other alternatives like NEO.

fuck you for making me stay up

Better stay up for two more hours or you will regret it.

is this gonna cause the ethereum flippening?

No because Ether will go down also.

I think BTC is going up from here.

I've been on the 8k wagon for a while but I just don't see any significant amount of sellers. Seems like the hodling meme has some ground.

The selling volumes on the sub 9k are minuscule... people are just not selling

>can't into original thinking
they built a huge wall a thousand years ago. america cant even do one in 300 years.

I fucking told you so.
Back to 11k later today.

FUCK OFF WE'RE CRASHING
MORE LIKE 1.1k