Basic Attention Token

Why are you not invested in this?

From the creator of JavaScript and the co-founder of Mozilla and Firefox, with a solid team – funded by Founders Fund, Foundation Capital, Propel Venture Partners, Pantera Capital, DCG, Danhua Capital, and Huiyin Blockchain Venture among others.

A working, well developed product backed by a solid and experienced development team.

This coin is as close as you can get to a guaranteed winner in 2018 than almost anything currently available.

How many BAT do I need to make it?

Its 0.50usd right now and projected to reach $7usd by eoy. So, however much you can comfortably afford

I like how in bat threads, they always stress who the project is headed by. That is the big selling point. They don’t say much about the actual coin, what it does, or the idea behind the project, because if you knew that you would know what a stupid and pointless project this is

Maybe $1.25

.10usd end of year dumb fucking pajeet

never buy anything biz shills you.... so no bat, xlm or fun

Just trying to pass on a good deal.

Blow it off and cuddle with your stacks of tron and verge norman rando

Yeah, pointless, stupid project thats guaranteed to be adopted widespread by youtube this year.

Youtube is already using it to pay t0youtubers shitskin.

Do your own research, im passing on an excellent deal.

Not all biz anons are shills you stupid fuck

I'm passing on an excellent deal, too. Sold my stack. Have you even actually USED it? On mobile, desktop, or both?

>JavaScript sucks
>Firefox sucks
>this coin will be awesome because it's from these same guys and degenerate ecelebs will somehow be payed with it by magic.
Yeah no thanks faggot. Who the fuck voluntarily watches ads, that's what adblockers are for.

>bump thread for coin that makes me comfy

Biz shills everything. Just don't invest in vapor ware

i wish it would do something
anything

cute

It's literally the only coin that actually has a use and does something

Getting paid for my shit tube videos right now.

The browser has a built in adblocker that removes adds and pays the content creator with BAT instead.

comfy hold, most people on biz don't have the attention span to understand this project

your bat, that is
the concept still relies on the decency of people and their will to pay content creators for their work
i wouldnt but probably a lot will

Yes I agree the concept is shit. I'm just trying to unload these heavy bags.

These are two very distinct things.

No one gets paid for the built in ads removal. Choosing to opt for Brave ads however is a choice. This will pay THE BROWSER.

The BAT Payments system which relies on donations is just another thing entirely.