Which top 30 coins do you think are the most undervalued?

Hey guys, I have 20k to drop in the next few weeks and feel everything is pretty expensive (OMG,NEO,WTC...). Given these high prices which top coins are likely to give the best returns?

EQC. Currently only trading on IDEX and EtherDelta, about a Mcap of 3 mil, Check it out and look at their advisors. Fairly risky, but it's currently withstanding the bloodbath and could have really good returns if it even hits 100 mil mcap

ARDR is top 40 and severely undervalued. I give it about a month until FOMO sets in.

REQ

zrx

Gibs Me

NEO and OMG are, WTC is not. Walton is probably still undervalued and should be a top 20 coin. It certainly has better tech than XRB, BTG, VEN and TRX.

No one ever talks about NEM

Hey. I was checking out Ardor earlier and was interested by the whole child chain, as well as the big, recent ICO. Why do you believe it is undervalued?

Why REQ? Why was there such a big pump and now seemingly, a dump?

what exchanges is that on?
I hear all the time about it on 5ch, but never here, seems like a japanese coin.

Yeah I am just scared I buy near ath if I go with WTC. But the fact that they are literally making their own (hopefully) proprietary RFID tech, along with pending patents is amazing. Honestly I don't know much about VEN but it seems way overhyped given I visit their website and it seems like a lot of fancy marketing with little practicality. Thoughts?

Tell me a bit about NEM if you will. The supply scares me. What are they all about and how are they special? Thanks.

They have a legitimate platform that is up and running. You can buy ARDR directly on the platform and AEUR is in place to do what USDT claimed to do, but the funds are backed Mister Tango. Child chains only get approved if they serve a legitimate use case—no Tomagachi games or other BS to clog the network. Honestly, the only thing I dislike about ARDR is the lack of marketing, but I think new child chains that solve real world problems will easily take the place of formal marketing. I have about 50% of my stack in ARDR, so I’m pretty confident.

I think VEN still has a ways to grow. Top 10 in 6 months after the rebranding.

Look in rlc. Future top 30 coin. If u wanna make money invest in coins that are outside top 100 with big potential

after the january ath, the market started to value current use over whitepaper potential. Once REQ gets their shit together (Mainnet release Q2 iirc) we will see a hefty pump, i could easily see 2-3$ a coin.

shadowfork of PoWH is pretty solid, don't know of anyone who can bring themselves to sell.

I don't know that it's undervalued per say but it certainly seems to fly under the radar of Veeky Forums most of the time, ENJ. It's kind of weird this coin isn't talked about more here considering how many of us used to game/still do game.

Thanks. I've certainly heard of iExec RLC but what makes you think it's a good bet. I guess one reason I'm skeptical is that I'm not sure why decentralized cloud is needed, and how big of a market there is for it. Thoughts?

Cloud computing will be a 200+ billion dollar industry by 2020. Rlc will power all the off chain computing of dapps that run on ALL platforms (currently ethereum but is will be agnostic with neo, etc.)

One look at reddit and ull notice it's grossly under appreciated. I'm all in and fully expect it to hit 10 bucks by May.

ETC

AMZN

Pcl is under valued idex and ed

WTC without a doubt. Biz likes to shit on it because muh vechain but I can guarantee you most of the fags that fud WTC are holding at least some. There are literally only a handful of coins that are in the top 30 worth holding and they're unironically all Asian: NEO VEN WTC ICX OMG

Even if you think WTC is inferior to VEN (which it's not, be honest with yourselves) you can't deny the fact that WTC has so much room to grow. It's only 1/4 the MC of VEN and will be working with completely different industries, most of which are already testing their hardware/software!!!