Even exit scamming would have been better, at least he would have been competent

Even exit scamming would have been better, at least he would have been competent.

Other urls found in this thread:

powhchart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Personally lost 0.8 ETH but we learned a lot today and that 858.273338147581849161 ETH will constantly sit there as a fucking reminder of how dumb Veeky Forums can be.

At least its made the rest of ETH a little bit scarcer. We gave to scientific research and charity today anons.

How do I become an ETH dev so I can get access to this contract?

Lost 3.4 ETH. I keep looking at my bank account to comfort me.

retard. invest that shit

so what actually happened here?

I was about to get in to this shit, but decided to let it run a few more days... looks like it popped in just hours

Never go all in.

contract glitch caused Veeky Forums to lose 1M in the span of 2 hours

The original one is still working fine, just the "shadowfork" version got fucked, because these cunts were too greedy

If you guys are willing to throw away ETH to literal scams then I've got a nice wallet you can send it to instead. I'll even give you a meme right off of memegenerator.com

gimme the meme first then we'll talk

It's starting to sound like we need some meme collateral

I can provide an escrow service for you two. Send me the Ethers and the meme, and I'll release to the counter-party once settled.

I imagine you'll keep the dust left over from the meme transaction fees too, you dirty bastard

Learn solidity

Unit overflow the same bug that caused misingo in pokemon.

So, did the person who made the contract fucked up or what?

what's diff about the shadow and the original?
also, why the fuck would you pick a copy over the original to buy into?

made by the same dev, dividends with buys AND sells

discord / fH9Rxx

This dev channel are dissecting it is interesting.

>You are casting a uint256 to a unit

seemed the be the problem

money flowing back into OG.

this was a test for the weak handers of the original
we mooning tonight as everyone comes back

powhchart.com/

Kek

Coin uses PoM (Proof of Meme) algorithm to maintain consensus. The contract listens to a decentralized oracle that crawls the web for specific order of words. If you submit a meme and then the oracle notices the web start to repeat your meme more and more you are rewarded.
A meme like 'trump' is already popular so it would cost a lost to submit to the oracle making ROI unlikely. But a meme like 'trump2020' isn't popular right now so it'd be relatively cheap and then in 2 years when campaigning starts your meme will explode in popularity.
you can also buy into memes on the meme shares market you don't have to make them from scratch.
Meme marketplace MemeShares: if you think your meme is going to stop paying out dividends (if the web stops saying the meme) you can sell your memebags to someone else.
Beyond just meme words: say you make a meme template and people start using it. you can perform a similarity hash on the meme and then when people start copying it editing it and sharing it for the oracle to see you'll get dividends based on how similar your template is to the meme getting shared.
the coins are minted so there is always inflation
but people need to burn coins to make new memes

Did someone archive the original thread for posterity?

I wanna look back and remember the fond memories of when Veeky Forums lost 1 Million FUCKIN dollars in 2 hours being greedy

ok why wasn't it that way to begin with though?
and why did that small addition break the contract?