What are your thoughts on this Veeky Forums? Is it worth investing into or is it just another jap scamcoin?

What are your thoughts on this Veeky Forums? Is it worth investing into or is it just another jap scamcoin?

It's a shitcoin pls take this post down now

team with former merrill lynch and goldman sachs managers seeking to create liquidity which is desperately needed in crypto markets. Will be huge.

They cant even run an exchange properly. What makes you think they can run this worldbook shit?

move along Veeky Forums nothing to see here, disregard this post

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

This is what concerns me, from what I saw, quoine or however you pronounce its pretty shit. Do you have to use their platform to take advantage of the liquidity thing?

koreanjewtrading told me to buy it so I'm buying some

that makes me not want to buy it

it's not the time to shill it yet, let everyone fomo buy when the time is right. it's a sleeping giant.

fomo buy is an understatement when this wakes up.

this

It's not a sleeping giant you mong

You have to be outside the top 100 AT LEAST to be considered a sleeping giant. Everyone already knows QASH.

It seems pretty under the radar on biz. Never see any threads on it or mentioned anywhere on reddit.

you're a special pajeet aren't you.

I-It's totally a shitcoin user. Just ignore.

Conservative estimate is top ~15 eoy

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

Will be huge. The onramp for institutional money to enter through. Will merge old money with new money in a big way

delete this nephew

i dunno lol, japan is autistic

Have you ever tried using Quoine or Qryptos?

Absolute shitcoin