DO YOU RETARDS HATE MONEY???

I hope the shadowfork taught you greedy retards a lesson. PoWH is possibly the best crypto meme so far and all these pajeet clones with shit code are ruining the original brand. All you fucking idiots are doing is taking money from each other when you should be using your collective autism to shill this to bitconnect levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=hXRhIXp4idM

^^^^^ This should be our goal right now you fucking monkeys. We need to shill the original to Leddit, Youtubers etc. untill we can make our own shitbox music videos and hire Mr. Carlos Matos himself to shill Proof of Weak Hands. JFC Veeky Forums get your shit together.

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin.azurewebsites.net/
powhcoin.com
reddit.com/r/PoWHCoin/comments/7tyy23/made_a_video_answering_the_most_common_question/
powhcoin.io
medium.com/@Cryptokeeper/the-smart-contract-ponzi-scheme-that-isnt-really-a-ponzi-scheme-e1f26d0eedc6
powhcoin.com/shadowfork.html
powhshadow.com
etherscan.io/address/0xe7612aab36474720df55fbe1fe538f88df2d8cd3#tokentxns
web.archive.org/web/20180131084144/https://powhcoin.com/index.html
github.com/ponzicoins/powhcoin.com/commits/master
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

It's not about getting the dividends to also pay out when someone sells you greedy niggers. It's about getting as many people into the scheme as possible. You'll make more money with network effects then you will trying to come up with a better mathematical formula

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Just bought in, this is the best memecoin out there hands down and it actually makes you eth. Nothing to hate, fuck the clones.

The clones are great. weak handed pussies fomo in and out losing while the strong hands sit and collect dividends.

a clone has already died due to faulty code so i'll stick to the working code thanks

I guarantee there will be articles written about this coin, and the failed fork. It's just too entertaining, especially with almost 1 million being lost. Shadowcoin proved weak hands again and served just to increase trust in OG PoWH.

Still the most genius coin in crypto right now.

Twitter autobans my accounts when I create them because I've gotten banned so much. Even when I use a VPN im autobanned. Can someone please tell their retarded devs that they have their tweets showing up on the buy/sell page and all their tweets are saying "NOBODY CAN WITHDRAW WE ARE SORRY" and anyone who sees is going to think they are talking about the original PoWH? And can someone please tell them to stop working on "new projects"? They tweeted that they are planning new projects, are they fucking retarded? All that does is hurt the people who invest in the original and overwhelm the maketspace with too many PoWHs. If they ever want it to take off it needs to be the only one on their site.

I second this unless it was their plan to create FUD, in which case, well played.

Can you guess what time shadowfork launched by looking at the chart?
powhcoin.azurewebsites.net/

THIS lol we need that tweet out of there. Again, fuck the clones.

>most genius
THEY FUCKING HAVE TWEETS ON THE MAIN PAGE THAT BASICALLY TELL PEOPLE THAT IT IS BROKEN
THEY ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND ARE KILLING THEIR OWN COIN
THEY HAVENT EVEN LEARNED THEIR FUCKING LESSON AND ARE PROMISING TO CREATE MORE PROJECTS
DOES THIS LOOK GOOD ON THE FRONT PAGE

the original is already doing well and the beauty of the system is that it can crash and it won't matter because dividends exist, just hold long enough. Even if it all went down you could consider it an entry price for the dividends. The dividends are crazy high, it may not stay that way because people are buying in after shadow failed, but they are enough to make back the cost very quickly. If reddit catches on, we will literally be taking reddits money

holy fuck whoever made this is genius

There already are, the original was actually positively received and is considered better than ponzis and maybe not a real ponzi due to honesty. It's more like a fun game.

I agree the faggot devs need to get that shit off the page+twitter, but it doesn't change the fact that PoWH is still amazing

Yeah they took about 30% of PoWH's value instantly. And they are still planning on doing it some more. Do they not see that creating new projects causes the original's price to tank? These people must be fucking retarded. They are like George Lucas. Killing their idea with their meddling when it was fine in the first place. This is just a case of mentally retarded people happening to have a good idea.

guys, the devs themselves advertise it as a pyramid scheme. even those bitconnect morons had the wherewithal to spice up their website with some vapor-terminology.

can someone actually post how much have they made off dividends? per powh coin

I agree with you. Like I said here , they are like George Lucas. They had an amazing idea and they are so retarded that they are destroying it when it could've been fantastic if they just left it alone.

the literal scam version being spammed here isn't helping either

> pajeetcoin.xyz

Even this fucking pajeet clone is less pajeet than the originals...

Totally agree. These types of 'games' are pretty new as far as i'm aware so if this takes off it'll mean a lot more copy cats or maybe a few better versions who knows. If I was the dev I would just keep buying in on the dips of my own infinite dividend game.

That just makes it smart money, in a week when its proven again you'll wish you got in now

I think the devs will realize, hopefully sooner than later, that the original is really great and focus all their energy on it. To be honest they don't even really need to do anything, just shill it a bit. Even if these fags keep fucking up, nothing is stopping us from making a new website which interacts with the old contract, in other languages, etc.

That actually is a good point. But these idiots are making coins because they think the original is no longer profitable. But with simple network effects they could have an insane amount of MemeBux

Yes. Except Veeky Forums has decided to go full on spastic and try to take money from each other instead of others

>these idiots are making coins because they think the original is no longer profitable
this. this is evident by the fact that the clone grew bigger than the original before anyone even got a chance to proof-read the contract code.

the devs will absolutely buttfuck themselves in the end to gain maybe 10% from pajeets but probably lost something like 30% from the shadowfork

i miss the old days when anonymous would band together against normies instead of fucking over each other

People could shill the original as another coin, just wrapping the website or something. There is all sorts of slimy potential with it. As long as it doesn't crash like shadow somehow, this is fucking a meme for the ages. We are just beginning to discover this gold mine. I legitimately believe this could be a 100x coin right here. It pays itself via insane dividends, even if you bought it and it never went up, as long as shills keep it alive a year or so.

It already just'd several Veeky Forumsraelis out of almost $1MM so I guess the memes are just starting for PoWH

I could see this growing from the

we are, just now there's a bunch of pajeets thrown in the mix to distract us

I agree about the potential, and it's concept is so simple it's beautiful. It's literally a poof of weak hands, which in crypto, is the closest thing to a guarantee as anything.

The code issue that was present in shadow is not in the OG, they changed some stuff to have dividends on buys and sells and somehow ended up with a floating point error.

I agree, the memes are definitely just beginning. Look at the fucking tokens sent to the contract ffs.
>Make sure you are investing in the OG! If the contract doesn't have 14.88 HTLR, 1 NIGGER and 6.9 KYS, you are investing in a SCAM!

forgot pic

doesn't help when the creators are literal pajeets

only way it keeps growing is if we detach it from the shitty clones but that's gonna be tough when even the pajeet creators are shitting it up with their own shitty clones

the clones are proof of concept
everyone realized how good it is
when the clones fail people will go back to the original. This is to the original bitcoin as all the copycats are to shitcoins

And the best of the year coin award goes to ........................................ wait for it ...................................... POWHCoin | powhcoin.com

Upvote bois

reddit.com/r/PoWHCoin/comments/7tyy23/made_a_video_answering_the_most_common_question/

It’s because the dev’s didn’t think the first scheme would fail and sold out too early. They’re trying to build a new one to get in at the bottom again.

To be fair, having the contract take a cut of both buys and sells is how it should have been set up in the first place

Thought it would fail*

>They’re trying to build a new one to get in at the bottom again.
This is why they are pieces of shit. They are trying to kill their original coin because they aren't making money on it any more.

>having the contract take a cut of both buys and sells is how it should have been set up in the first place
no that just further reduces incentive to sell

the genius behind the original (that the contract creator didn't invent mind you he stole it from someone much smarter than him)
is that it incentivizes hodling AND buying/selling

Oh shit. WTF is this twitter statement? What are they mad? Let they focus at original powh. And can you guys withdraw or we fucked?

reddit also agrees original devs shouldn't create any more clones

anyone up to make a clone of the original website minus all the shadowfork and twitter shit and link to the subreddit? can make it
powhcoin.io

or something and im sure you could convince the sub to change their url to that then we can carry on shilling it to normies more easily

I sent that NIGGER coin

you're a true bizraeli unlike the dumb pajeet creators

i'm in the discord now and the dumb fucks say they are still going ahead with the new shadowfork even though others say there are still bugs

fucking pajeets

Would be a great way to demonstrate to people they are interacting with a smart contract and not a website

can a nigga get an invite

What's the discord link

Shill this to the masses:

medium.com/@Cryptokeeper/the-smart-contract-ponzi-scheme-that-isnt-really-a-ponzi-scheme-e1f26d0eedc6

doesn't even matter
shit is bigger than them now
they themselves didn't realize how good it was, this ourcoin now. they are just trying to make another they can profit more on, because they themselves sold. They themselves were the powh all along. stay holding

it's on the shadowfork page
powhcoin.com/shadowfork.html

bros we need to shill-kill all other clones/dupes as these are probably exit scams that dether momentum of PoWH.

GO NOW, TODAYS's mission

fucking idiots are killing their own coin then lmao

The devs re-released shadow with an updated contract

Literal ground floor
powhshadow.com

holy shit based user

its fake

fuck off pajeets

concerning the real new shadowfork coming up this just came up after literally hours of testing:
"The withdrawals are failing because everyone's dividends are HUGE, and the contract doesn't have enough eth to do the "msg.sender.transfer(balance);"

fucking devs are dumb fucking pajeets

Yup that's a fake, at least according to the discord

Guys, let everyone spam their twitter and discord. We can do that. BTW. Do the pay outs work or its fake news??

dividends pay outs work, just tried.

Iooks like the dude that lost 200 eth was connected to the dev so thats why they're going to keep making clones

in related news, whoever just sent these is a legend:
etherscan.io/address/0xe7612aab36474720df55fbe1fe538f88df2d8cd3#tokentxns

yes, I hate money. thank you for shilling me this coin, so that I can go all in on it and finally rid myself of this burdensome fortune. just bought 100k.

c'mon man, its not right to steal from people

How do I get rid of Bazingas?

made an archive for when the pajeets eventually shit it up with another broken shadowfork

web.archive.org/web/20180131084144/https://powhcoin.com/index.html

HOLY FUCK the absolute madman

thanks my man

no problem i'm heading to bed just remember you can follow the retarded pajeet dev's updates here:

github.com/ponzicoins/powhcoin.com/commits/master

The discord is a joke, they don’t know what they’re doing. No way in hell im putting money in something they’ve created

This! I'm dumping my bags now, can't believe I fell for this shit.

the original is fine, they only copied the code
anything else should be avoided

This is what pure, unrestrained greed looks like. The fucker couldn't even just make a test transaction with 1 ETH first to see if it he could withdraw it OK. He had to go straight in with a massive whale stack. Set this as the home page in your browser as a constant reminder that only fools rush in and when pigs become hogs, they get slaughtered.

yeah theyre running around like chickens with their heads cut off. theyre letting the community test and catch bugs as they modify the code lmao

why is he a legend?

>Iooks like the dude that lost 200 eth was connected to the dev

if they are creating forks just to get the money back, all the new forks will actually smell of SCAM

the absolute mad man sent astonishing 100 ETH to the contract

Actually, I do! I've decided I hate money. I just pulled out of all the ponzis because I don't want to lose money and go to jail.

NICE. i fucking hate discord niggers.

Im about to send 100 eth too once binance approves withdraw limit tomorrow

jelly I'm part of the pyramid with my poor 0.2 eth

ya, I may be going full retard

I've been shilling this the best coin of 2018, because I believe.

I want someone to rehost the UI incase the site goes down.. I think this could be huge

you have the power to create dips, use wisely

good idea, just make sure the URL doesn't change as normans will get suspicious

meh I always just go in when I can regardless of current -- so hard to time correctly

it would point to the same contract, so no scam is intended

no you're not. you establish the new ground floor with such a big buy. the rest of biz will unite and buy above creating a safe zone for everyone. now everyone needs to shill after they've jumped in above the whale bro and make sure to tell anyone that invests to shill hard.
OURCOIN
it's the biz bank of ETH dividends

I'm probably still going to do it, I just wish website owner just focused on promoting the original powc

how the fuck are you still going in if the contract is stuck?

spot on

I'm talking about the original powc

sorry I mean POWH

it was never stuck, only the fork had problems with withdrawals afaik

some 0s are creeping in KEK

I put 100 dollars worth in a few hours ago
I now have 70cents worth in dividends alone. You literally just have to hold. Even if it never increases, the dividends still scale with ETH. If ETH overtakes bitcoin this could be paying free ETH out via dividends. You don't even NEED to sell. Think of buy in as an entry fee.

Pretty nice, ain't it? :D

but can you cash out?

Into ETH? Yeah you can.