Enough Crypto

Enough Crypto. Let's talk about old fashioned, boots on the ground business.

I'm starting a company and I can't figure out a name I want to use. I want a name that is simple and memorable and seems like it means nothing but has some interesting meaning beneath the surface. Like Apple, for example. Apple seems to just be random but it stands for the fruit from the tree of knowledge. Shit like that.

Any anons care to bounce some ideas back and forth with me?

It's an IT company that will branch out and do web development later.

>pic unrelated

Microcabin

Confido

Long Island BlockChain IT Corp.

Roots

Moving into Real Estate Development as a hopes to seed capital for pet projects and silly businesses. Consulting, only brain damaged.

That's already taken

>micro

Too close to Microsoft

Already in real estate funny enough

Sounds cool but... Racist connotations and shit

Boots on the ground

At first it seems like just a common saying,
Then you realize it kind of harkens to the booting of computers
And then you realize it is actually a reference to this very thread
[Home Improvement WUAaaAUGh?? noise]
*Breaks the fourth wall*

Bruh

Internet of Artificial Blockchain Intelligence Things

Well what kind of a name is Amazon really, might as well call a business fucking Sahara or Pacific.
It's like when people get famous and actually "own" what their name means like when I say Tom, Micheal or Ali.

That's true. I could just find some geographical region and jack that name or something, too.

Dick penis

We IT
bITs & pieces
IT by Stephen King
A child called IT
The fuckable Kimmy SchmIdT

ChainLink

Is that some acronym?

Machine Learning Internet Of Things Blockchain using Big Data to create AI that provides Deep Packet Inspection

Bezoes named it Amazon after the Amazon River, the biggest in the world. He named it so because he wanted people to think Amazon was the biggest

why didn't he just name it "bigco"

Sand

Isn't the Nile bigger?

Call it BizThread. Especially if it's some kind of B2B company. Actually Chainlink should have made this their name damn

The Nile is small it's just special cuz it runs upside down

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

It's longer.

It is in Afrika.

The actual Nile river no offshoots is the LONGEST single river. The Amazon with all of its offshoots is the BIGGEST (covers most area).

LinkChain

Dark hairy crevice

Bitconnecting

F O R

thanks just bought 100k

wojack & sons

If you want a symbolic name, read into the occult and it's "secret teachings" through the ages.

You don't have to believe or practice, it's just dense with symbolism. Reading about it makes your mind connect all sorts of dots.

I'm poor and mentally unstable. A majority of Veeky Forums users are.
Why the fuck are you asking here?

Amazon is a logistics company.

It collects thousands of tributary sources to bring you a single constant flow of products.

Uranus