Anyone else here successful, love women, not racist, antisemetic, islamophobic, or homophobic?

Anyone else here successful, love women, not racist, antisemetic, islamophobic, or homophobic?

Congratulations, seriously.

I truly feel sad for those that write the discriminatory shit on this website, even if it's as a joke. I hope you buy coins this year and make it. Use that money to educate and clean yourselves up so that you may finally blossom into a normal human being that doesn't hate everything this diverse and beautiful world has to offer.

This x1000

Possibly the faggiest post I’ve ever seen on here. You must really be a pathetic piece of shit.

Not successful, but I'm with you on everything else.

I've spent way too much time on /pol/ and it had tainted my vision. Been almost a year without going there... life is so much better without the hate and resentment brought to you by /pol/.

You’re a foreign nigger from the sounds of it

New pasta

How about you take a poo and put it in a loo

Racism is fun

>doesn't mind when people hate whites
>gets really fucking mad when people hate jews

Really makes me think.

This.

Muh jews, muh niggers, muh not white..

Like it's fucking important in the end? How about you judge people as individuals and stop caring about the amount of melanin in their skin or the color of their eyes. Sad state of being a human.

It took me one visit to /pol/ to hate all niggers, beaners, kikes, sand niggers, and jungle gooks. Veeky Forums made me hate street shitting pajeets.

the rest are okay though.

This exact thread is on /pol/ atm

So you're ignoring it because you can't handle emotions?

Fuck niggers and fuck kikes

Most importantly fuck you OP I hope you get raped by a pack of wild niggers

as if a woman could hodl ..... pathetic.

faggot pasta

>not being able to control your emotions

pleb detected

so you're a worthless malleable drone. congrats seriously

Fuck off, pajeet.

every post here is bait

Go get eaten by niggers.

>what is genetics
>what is assesment based on likelihood
you will never make it

FUCK OFF FAGGOT NIGGER AND GO BACK

If you think melanin is the only racial difference you're a brainwashed slob.

biz belongs to the white man

Go back to r/bitcoin you soyboy

>homophobic
This is a retarded word that is a great example of the left trying to control language, and therefore thought.
Phobia: The fear of something. But if you dislike faggots, you are homophobic.
Nigger, I'm not afraid of faggots, I just don't like them. Much like I don't like expired milk in my fridge, but I'm not *phobic of it, I just throw it out with the trash, much like faggots should be.

W-wow... You're so virtuous.. Thanks for letting us know

god bless you

>Being okay with Muslims fighting for Sharia law
>Being okay with Muslim immigrants protesting western culture on our soil
>Being okay with the thousands of Christians in the middle East being slaughtered

lol what a nigger

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

You're redpilled

Melaninis the only difference between whites and arabs

please kill yourself you faggot fuck normie, the first sentence of this fucking retard post is CANCER FUCKING KILL YOURSELF KIKE LOVING NIGGER

I wish I was this dumb. I would be so happy

>being so fucking mentally ill you dont understand words can have multiple meanings
does hydrophobic mean its afraid of water? Jesus you fucking illiterate maybe if you were educated past 6th grade you’d understand the nuances of the language. kys fucking trump dick sucking trash

Good post. People posting slurs should be banned

Boy, this fag sure is angry.

>being equally outraged about all being killed over some bullshit fake stories
> being so fucking mentall ill you dont see the similarities between the theocratic desires of the gop are essentially their own form of sharia law.
> being homeschooled by inbreds so u think muslims hate america when they really hate racist intolerant cunts like you

If it were used the context of people, it absolutely would.

GOP will support sharia law once they realize their ideals align with islam

>still falling for the 'muslims are good guys it's just le evil right-wing media' meme
It's okay user, one day you'll leave college and experience what the real world is like. Must be easy getting all of your opinions from The Guardian, eh?

Go back to plebbit. Some of us like a glimpse of the actual status quo.

>judge people as individuals
Sorry to break it to you but 75% of the world is collectivist and dont operate as individualists. Youre projecting your self centered Western individualist mindset thinking other ethnicities (Chinese, Japanese, Indian) work like that but they dont. Thats whats great about collectivism, you naturally judge people as groups which is why many Asian countries are much more homogeneous than us

Almost made it OP, but alas I am islamaphobic.I dont hate Muslim people as individuals per say, just Islam.

I don't know if this is a bait thread but I'm leftie and will probably always vote for the Greens (Australia's leftist party). I respect others and have a lot of empathy for people different to me. Seeing the attitudes of pol and some of biz is quite funny to me. There's a lot of really angry pathetic people who have very little power and ascribe everything bad that happens to them as something done by "the other". I wonder if it is just burgers and their unhealthy obsession with race.

it's a very small portion of the US population. there's just a lot of them on Veeky Forums. their toxic ideology will die within a few generations anyway so we just have to put up with it for now

>their toxic ideology will die
we're only just getting started, friend :^)

> (((we)))

Fucking nigger kys

>not voting lib dem

Sandniggers are actually dangerous for the human race though. Not only are most of them zealously religious, but they reproduce like bacteria.

Thank you

>successful, love women, racist, antisemetic, islamophobic, and homophobic

Don't rage faggot

I wish more of you dip shits would watch american history x and realize life is too short to be pissed off all the time

Excellent post

i'm yuropoor and muslims fucked up my country, but yeah i'm sure this'll work out real swell for you guys, keep fighting against those dumb inbreds muricans they're the real threat

fuck yea camboi

Great post. Never seen anything like it before. Absolutely did not sage

I reckon you savor the smell of your own farts

My family harbored a family of illegal peruvians when I was a kid. They were a hilarious bunch and I learned not to judge people based on appearances, social background, or financial situation.

Usually people who display racism are extremely insecure about something. Most racist people I've met in my life spent all their money on weed and watched shitty movies on repeat for their eternity.

go back to r3ddlt nigger lover

>getting triggered by fags

the guy that coined the word islamophobic regrets it.
it implies islam isn't a threat.
not quite the same, but homophobic is equally retarded, as people aren't afraid of faggots, just annoyed.