I physically cannot stop spreading fud online about coins that I have money in. It's like a curse

I physically cannot stop spreading fud online about coins that I have money in. It's like a curse.
What do I do?

fud even harder

Maybe go get help. You sound like you have personal problems

Same. I can't stop. Especially with Ven. The /shadysunny/ copypastas keep me alive. I have a notepad file full of them.

VEN = SCAM

Because people buy when there's fud/bad sentiment whatever you wanna call it so you exploit that

you're SUPPOSED to fud your own coins.

what do you do? you keep doing it.

My largest holding is in link but I just cant stop fudding it. its so funny seeing linkies spazzing the fuck out.

Ven stole the logo of NAV coin. I can never buy a coin that can't even make an original logo.

In saying that I'm balls deep in NAV, and having read the cryptonote / xmr papers I know its inferior privacy tech to zk and ringcts but its superior to dash and pivx, and as a dev team its superior to all the xmr / pivx forks and cloak coin and its mobile wallets and upgrades are generating adoption and the privacy tech is based on best practice, scalability and is getting improved all the time , but its dapp use case is weaker than competitors. Then we have the threat of DAGs to the value exchange coins.

DESU I don't know how to feel, the more whitepapers I read the more this whole market seems to suck. But then I think about the bond market fiat model and realise crypto is the future but we have so much to work out, and 99% of these projects will be usurped by tech break throughs getting funded by blackop budgets to get around transparency and sanctions.

The whole market is a nightmare to sort

Posting that Nujack makes me hate you. I just want you to know that I haven’t even seen or cared about your chief complaint but that I hate you as a person and wish nothing but horrible things on you. I’ll spare the curse on your family but get your shit together. You’re an asshole.

>me am no happy of ur noojak
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he doesn't like nujack

i have 70k link but i enjoy the fud more. its funny how you see people adopt your FUD. i started the supercomputer meme kek

You too, cocky kid. Simply having me respond is gonna crash your life. I have a black cloud of shit that hovers above me. You’ll see. Have a good rest of your week!

You have no idea what you’re doing

That means you're a passive agressive Jew

The nose knows

>mfw fuded btc to a friend when it was 1k while holding until 19k

Must be fun to be a female in a relationship to you.

It sounds like you're a masochist OP. I can't stop too, also shilling LINK while never buying in.

Don't buy ChainLink you fucking deluded idiot Sergay's been long dead

Mobius is king

Link is going to moon!

I literally own none but fuck I love shilling it

Freudian slip, probably too many shitcoins

put it all in PoWH and get comfy on dividents

Thanks. just bought 100k

Why would you try to ruin something you're invested in? I dont get the logic.

So tell me, you are trying to fud so people sell and price drops and you lose money? Wtf is this nu wave shit

>literally throwing money away
wew lad

Dubs, I'm ackshully literally going on benis now and buying 200k

>throwing money away
just how, you must be new

Checked, literally just bought 100k

>he thinks fudding on fucking Veeky Forums has any effect on anything whatsoever
Congrats stupid fag you've wasted your time

Stop buying shitcoins

Oh no, the powerful basement dwelling occultist is gonna cast some spooky magic on us. Don't forget to drink plenty of mountain dew so you don't get tired focusing your magic.

Here's another nujak for you, fag.