Need some serious advice

I've recently come into crypto with the hope that I could one day get to 20k so I can get on the property ladder.

Currently I've invested around £500 and I'm now sitting around 370...

I'm holding,
1997 Tron
138 ripple
38 Ada
217 trac

I'm not looking for massive gains but I'd like to get to atleast 1k by the end of the year.

I'm 25 now and only have 1k in savings, work a 12k a year apprenticeship which I had to redo college to get the qualifications needed and that cost me 6k from my savings.

Every morning I get up at half 4 just to drag myself to work - which is a hour and a half drive - to start at 7.

Help us out please Veeky Forums.

Sell all those shitcoins and go all in on VEN.

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE COINS ARE YOU RETARDED?

Is VEN really the answer tho?

Yes. Yes I am retarded.

lmao if u arent kidding pls pm me, i will hep u srs... this is sad af.

You'd be daft not buying more TRAC at the minute, but the rest are shit tier.

Funny enough I started exactly like you (though with a larger initial amount), wanted a house deposit.

I invested £1800 and I'm now sitting on £50k. Not going to mention the coins as that is irrelevant, just that the only way to make it is to invest in decent ICOS.

I'm really not joking, i wish I was...

How recently is recently OP? And with £500 you should be going all in not diversifying.

how many bitbeans do i need for the one in the fishnet top?

So should I just sell my shitcoins and go all in on a ICO?

she has some perfect tits

Recently being beginning of Jan.

I would think she would be free if you fed her enough jagers

>1997 Tron
>138 ripple
>38 Ada
>217 trac
wow

Sell everything not TRAC and put it in TRAC

I'm fucked aren't I...

are these photos off one of your friends jewbooks or something?

Same boat as OP - put roughly $1k into various coins during the “dip” 2 weeks ago and I’ve had to watch it slowly bleed since. Would like some non-meme advice.

boy trac is just a pump and dump coin buy only

I'm fortunate to have a lot of sexually attractive female friends.

Where did you purchase the TRAC, OP?

The absolute fucking state of crypto

From IDEX

At least we are trying bruh

Buy RLC. The market is dead with nothing happening. It’s a solid coin. $50 is possibility. Be patient don’t look for retarded moon missions shilled by street shitting cunts on this board. Sorted.

Go to Coinmarketcap, search for TRAC and click Markets if you want to know where to find coins.

I'll take a look now.

Going to buy more. Have you seen how much people having been selling on coinfalcon?

Mate, do a degree in optometry, few of my mates got 80-100k a year as a contractor because shortage of manpower..

Sell tron and ripple, accumulate the following during the dip CND, AST, ELIX, ZIL..

Started in sept, and always buy the dips on the coins that I've spent sometime reseraching and join the community in telegram..

You're a normie idiot, I'm sorry to tell you

You hold nothing but shitcoins

>pm

When the fuck did Veeky Forums get pms

Currently doing a apprenticeship as a B1 aircraft tech, OP is not smart enough for a degree.

Haven't most of those coins already been pumped?

stop posting them. This is a blue board and you will get reported.

how many powh for the whore on the right?

Sorry user, will stop now.

I know I'm a normie idiot, I just want to make a little bit of dollar so I can move closer to work. The bags under my eyes show how miserable life has become.

I didn't think it was a thing either

I'm in a similar situation. To get started I thought about RLC and REQ.
Thoughts?

Why the fuck are you holding such shitcoins with a high market cap? The max you'll be able to do is 1.5x your money holding those coins retard.

Well i made most of those investments other then TRAC within my first week and completely fucked myself.

>get up at 4
> 1 1/2 hour drive to work
>work at 7
wtf r u doing for that other hour and a half

This

You're only option is to inject more cash into this and to not hold shitcoins, e.g. LINK, NEO etc.

You diversified too much, essentially gambling

You also need to remember that you are playing a dangerous game, as crypto is a dotcom bubble 2, meaning you should stick to the Amazons of crypto and not pump and dumps

Takes me a hour to get ready, make lunch I for the day. Account for traffic.

I thought this was going to be the case, oh well my last 1k will have to go in.

>making money to move closer to work.
Thats the life goyim

if you're a poorfag you shouldn't be blowing your money on this unless you are desperate

also, emigrate from this shithole country

I'm desperate, a place to rent when I work for a shitty 1 bed house share is 600 a month, whereas I can buy a house for around 185k a little further out.

Live out of a van and shower at gyms

Don't even consider getting a mortgage and a house in the UK

user comes into crpto.

He’s balls deep.

What did I tell you about trying to shag your paper wallet user!!!

It’s worthless now

Can't afford a van.

My Tron will 10x you watch!

You can't afford rent, you can't afford a house

This about saving costs, the cost of living in a car will save you a lot of money

Live in your own car, strip out the backseats and make it comfy

Have you seen how cold it is in the UK? I'd be dead by march.

no you wouldn't, it's fine

if you are paying 600 a month for rent, you'd save 7200 a year by sleeping in a car, this is far more than shitty crypto gains

Coins are shit. Here's some good advice for safe money: Find your friends in the photos some virgin customers from Veeky Forums to spend their night with , accept payment in BTC or whatever now that they are dipped, repeat. Give a percentage to your friends. Easy profit.

This is legit. Sex sells OP.

It's all good, I've given up and just gone balls deep in TRAC. I'm to much for a fucktard to win at this game.

CHAT just hit binance right now

Why are White women so trash these days? Why can't they be more like

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

Op is retarded

Mate, why are you splitting 500 quid into 4 coins? Lol

Just buy an ICO and wait

Or a low market cap coin (sub 50 million) and hope it moons

Yeah I know that now, all in on origintrail hoping it goes onto a decent exchange.

Wtf is that its utter dogshit
Buy NapoleonX right now while its in ICO and wait for solid 3x immediately when it ends

And then post more of the slag with the nipple things on you big bell

Where can I get in on OriginTrail?

This, doesn't need any kind of shilling. The team alone is enough for me to invest.

>that thing
>sexually attractive female

All whores anyway

Half your portfolio is AIDS you fell for the trx meme and why are you diversified with 400$ go all in on LTC thank me in June

Your 500 investment is as good as 1000 investment 3 weeks ago

Motherfucker, how did you held it through January?

But what about Tron dogs! I've heard it's the next Pokemon go in China Kappa.

I'll dump all this shit and start again when the market doesn't sting me.

post more of the big tittie bitch she can have my heart

What is this thread's take on low cap coins like carvertical and telcoin? I threw some money at carvertical and was going to grab some telcoin next. The rest is in xlm and linky

OP post more of those girls please

Sell all those fucking shitcoins and buy SKY nigga

Not gonne shill you my bags, but OP, you are 2years too late to make it with that tiny amount if money.

This is an aimless shitfolio if I've ever heard one

>work a 12k a year apprenticeship which I had to redo college to get the qualifications needed and that cost me 6k from my savings.
>Every morning I get up at half 4 just to drag myself to work - which is a hour and a half drive - to start at 7.

Wouldn't it be better just to take some shit minimum wage local job or something? 3 hours of commuting per day and only making $12k per year doesn't seem like a good deal under any circumstance.

I guarantee both this guy and OP have a pajeet bloodline

>At least we are trying bruh
You really fucking aren't.

12k start goes up 4K every yeah till 32k then 45k plus when B1 license is achieved.

Pure white user, Irish and old London mix.

To me I am.

Hold Ark Bat & Nas

In fact, just go all in on Bat, buy under $0.55 sell two years time. 25k @ $50

Possibly because you're on a fucking japanese imageboard and that's your only view of the world? Get out more, faggot.

I’m going to help you out here because you seem like you’re making an effort to work and learn. Although apprenticeships are pretty much slave labour.

Buy ICOs, you’re not going to make it with your budget on anything on binance put it that way. The following applies to ICOs.

Buy coins with a relatively low circulating supply.

Do your research, buy things that do something different, make people’s lives easier or provide a service. I like infrastructure coins.

Read the fucking white paper, research the people on the teams.

When you’re looking to sell, I use the roadmap as a very rough guide. Eg if the price tanks weeks before a major announcement on no news at all, don’t fucking sell, at least wait until they deliver or not.

hello poorfag

Thanks, actually the first piece of solid advice. Everyone always say ICOs, I have been looking at napoleonx as I think it last worth at least 5 dollars.

ALARM bells rang for me on that one because it sounded a little bit too much like Bitconnect. Always dubious of anyone who says give me your money and I’ll grow it. Purely confidence based too, if everyone loses confidence in the bot or fund then it’s down the toilet overnight.

Very true - same case with gimmer right?, I've found some decent ones but I guess I'll have to do some more research tonight after work.

8/10 solid troll

I'm really not trolling, I'm just a fuckig idiot.

From one Bong to another buy BAT you moron. Stop searching for ICO's youll spend your waking life worrying whether you made the right choice, then spend another large chunk waiting to buy at the opportune moment. And even then they don't give you stellar returns. £200 in raiblocks early December would have netted you £7000 at the end of December.

BAT will provide you with returns, plus you can earn bat through viewing ads. Increasing your stack. Go to /r/Batproject & read.

*sell at the opportune moment

You're holding for moons with meme portfolios. Keep that shit but but your next grand do: 50% ETH 30% BTC 20% XMR

You have to put more money in OP so you can diversify and go hard on shitcoins when the time comes

I've seen some pajeets shilling this so I'm not too sure.

Isn't that more of a long term hold?

I started with £1,200 in march 2017, now have slightly over £100,000. Could be alot more but I made some bad mistakes.

Don't bother diversifying too much, just go all in on one ICO then sell flip the proceeds into another then another. Eventually you'll have too much ETH and not enough ICOs, then you start investing in shitcoins.

Good luck fellow britfag.

100k nice mate. I think that amount is unlikely for me now so getting to 20k is the dream for the year. Iungo looks really overhyped so I might buy into that.

There are good ICO's left, but you can barely figure out good coins from bad ones, you're going to struggle to decide which ICO to go all in on. I'm not going to do your research but basically

>Creator & founder is same guy who C & F mozilla firefox & javascript. Brendan
>BAT is utility token - measures attention span
>Brave browser block ads automatically
>User opts in for ads
>ads are more specific & targetted
>user gets paid in BAT to view ads
>Youtubers & twitch streamers get BAT based on how much users view their content

Post more of the right one and I'll give you my secret weapon (fresh off ICO, ez 5x minimum)

Post more of the right one and everyone will thank you!

>your portfolio
>current state of cryptomarket
>I just want to make a little bit of dollar so I can move closer to work

OP the honest advice is that unless you get in on a lucky pre ico moon mission then this isn't fast money.
You still have to wait. It's an investment game.
Buy at a dip, look at the price of the coin in the past and place a sell order when its higher but not too high.
When you very upset and sell too early someone else is buying your cheap coins and they'll hold until they profit.
I usually have to hold for about 3 weeks before I make money.
Just buy the dip.
Set a sell order for a profit.
Forget about it and check in a month.