Insiders buying venchain, to be listed on bitflyer tomorrow 1 am est, coca cola kid was hinting this

Insiders buying venchain, to be listed on bitflyer tomorrow 1 am est, coca cola kid was hinting this

Other urls found in this thread:

livecoinwatch.com/exchanges
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CCK source?

post proof or go fuck yourself, cuck

Regardless of this being true this is a fine entry point.

Guggenheim is real Sunny Lu just followed them on twitter and the napkin was a subtle announcement

SCAM COIN

Pic related to airdrop!!!!!

you should be ashamed to talk positively about vechain!

livecoinwatch.com/exchanges

look it up faggots ... bitflyer is tiny

He's right they have to find a new exchange because binance is delisting

source or GTFO

Isn't bitflyer a tiny noname exchange?

Litterally every telegram

Yeah this pretty much solidifies the binance rumour now. Price will tank in the short term but we should still see a decent 2-3X by late 2018-early 2019

Holy shitfuck guys.
My friend says Sunny is pulling all the copper wiring out of the building to bribe the cops or they gonna arrest him for what he did to those kids

haven't seen any ... who uses telegram anyway other than scammy ICO and hipsterfaggots

who's the source in the "every telegrams"
there's at least 10 - 100 pajeets/chinks shilling against VCHAIN which obviously some incredible lame fud

Kekt

FUCKKK
my friends mums boyfriends wife is sunnys mistress and apparently hes so twisted that the only thing getting him off these days is telling his investors to market sell their VeChain so the price dumps! Apparently he needs to watch it drop 200 sats to even get a boner!!!

Last weekend me and the boys went out clubbing, we ran into Sunny at the waiting line and all of a sudden he starts singing "We wish you a merry
Vechain and a happy ChingChong". Whilst this was going on the bouncers came and kindly asked him to stop. He flipped them off and walked away
whilst doing the Gangnam Style dance. He then squatted on the street laying a big fat turd which he than flung at us. We were like wtf? Really?
Did that just happen? He can't keep getting away with this shit..

whatever hold it if u want dude

>bitflyer

Literally who?

>Binance will delist VeChain

yeah fucking right nigger

I bought VEN today, hope my TA was good.