Crypto meme thread?

Crypto meme thread?

Crypto meme thread.

Does anyone have the pic of the scammer who scammed a scammer? It was one of the best checkmates of all time. Pretty sure it was on biz.

Did you get this off reddit? These are awful.

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

Almost me and my gf.
I did not ruined us though, she's just mad that I spend all my time checking the charts, and did not made mad gain yet.
Since she does nothing but watch the tv, she can go fuck herself.

After the tether fraud is exposed, cryptos will be considered the "aids" of money.

I'm just trying to get all my real money back from crypto shit. Apparently, on localbitcoins I can sell BTC for PayPal. I'm still stuck with 3 gay coins though, QTUM, OMG, and yes I bought some Bazinga. I don't know what I'm going to do with them.

I love chad comics

>unperfect

>He fell for the "wake up, deposit .000001 bazinga coin into each of my 10 girlfriends wallet and fuck em all" meme

Lol you fell for the OMG meme , that coin has been 10-20$ for half a year now KEK while every thing else did 10x minimum nice decision

All I know is I've learned my lesson about meme money after realizing
1. Ponzi schemes are illegal.
2. Cryptocurrency trading has be reported on taxes.
3. Coinbase asks for the username and password to my bank account to get my money back with the excuse that their ability to send to PayPal has been "down" since last month.
I'm getting back about $500 of the $700 I spent on it if this thing to get it into PayPal works.

Proud to say I was there when it happened.

This is what Cryptofags actually believe: Criminals use Bitcoin because of the technology and that using it for crime and to evade taxes proves it's the future of money and there's going to be another bubble in 2 months.

1 bazinga is being for you, my friend.

>and yes I bought some Bazinga
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PAJEETED

Reads like a Runescape scam

I could use them for their intended purpose and reward good jokes.

I made money with this strategy

I think it'll take more than 2 months but I believe the rest of it. The illicit substances/goods/services market is absolutely massive and white collar crime like tax evasion and money laundering and shit isn't exactly uncommon. I don't take part in these markets but by buying BTC you're effectively investing in them completely legally