Lol how much do these devs pay for shilling?

Seriously? fags post a bitchin turtleSCAMCOIN thread like clockwork every night.

how much they pay u? who hurt u?

I wonder this too. Just report every single one you see and hopefully we'll be rid of them.

haha i bet you missed out on ETH and monero too

I get 3000$ a month for a couple threads a day

Filtered all of them, literally a scam.

>have 6.4 million turtlecoins
>fud it whenever I can.

Still accumulating.

Turtlecoin is a Voodoo, vaporwave, venture capitalist key logger that injects Alpha particles into your PC.

hi OP, professional turtle shill here.

they pay me about 20k per thread because they all have millions premined lol

and the best part is all you idiots are buying our FREE coins for REAL money

u can actually report this sht? fukin annoying as fuck. im gonna start reporting each one now. if only we had IP addresses, :sadface:

You can get a shitload of shill threads made by pajeets for pennies a day

Pic related

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

Generally people who fud coins own the coin and people who shill coins don't even own them

KEK

That makes no sense.

omg lol

Reported you too

what website is this?

Yes it does. people want to get in early and accumulate so they fud the coin to try and scare people from investing.

Turtlecoin when from 16 to 38 sats and I fudded it and crashed it to around 8 sats.

Now I am accumulating so I can get 10 million turtles.

Are people legit falling for this Turtle scam?

It's already been proven that the devs and their buddies hold 80% of supply and made it a privacy coin so you can't see it when they dump their coins and abandon the project.

Can you post the proof?

Assuming you are not accumulating, you fud to buy cheap, you shill to sell high.

I havent' saved the screenshots. But there's a few floating aroun from the discord chat of them chatting about how many hundreds of millions they have.

The strategy is they created some "faucets" to get pajeets to shill their coins by giving 500 free TRTLs to everyone basically. The privacy aspect hides any dumps they do as they know they have to do them slowly due to low vol. So coin goes to 30 sats > small dump, coin drops, back to 30 sats > small dump etc etc until they're all millionaires. Quite clever when you think the whole system is literally designed to make people shill their own scam and hide it through being a "Privacy coin"

that is the point he was making you autist

If people wanted to get in early then why the fuck aren't they buying the 10 sat coins lol

>Thinks turtle is good
>Calls me an autist
Kys faggot.

There you go my boy, remember that Crypto is a zero sum game.

Anyways Turtlecoin is not 'pre mined' It was just easy to mine in the beginning.

This coin is going to have several trillion coins by the time the last coins are mined. (in around 150 years from now)

This coin had no ico, if the devs wanted to pump and dump or to make a quick buck they would have done a ico and made it another generic shitcoin.

Turtle is currently only on one exchange that barely has more then 50 btc on the entire site.

It was at a low of 4 sats.

okay lol

>2018
>not living the turtle way of life
>being alone in your hard shell

TRTLuwVpcxggN6Lfo2yhyTYk17HhZZ1AdbhXnj7tng2c7RVKPgUkStmDwoxh676YJAUBgF1f1RAhfdAqEtmVTiRw27eKpvFrfNq

Anyways, turtle isn't going to do anything for a while.

Veeky Forums is going to hate it until it gains in price and gets listed on more exchanges.

They are going to hate it at 100 sats

at 500 sats and at 1000 sats

By the time people are cashing out their 100x out of turtle, it will be to late to make large medium term gains from turtle.

ICO would require them to put their faces onto the scam. They really don't want people to know who they are.

Privacy coin & pre-mine 80% of supply = Easy way.

"pre-mined" depends on how you look at it. It was privately mined with zero communication to anyone that it existed. As good as a pre-mine but a good way to pretend its not so noone catches on to the scam.

5 buddies mine 50 mil a 40 days then suddenly it gets shilled on biz with "free 500 TRTLs!" so pajeets will create a shill army to make their 500 TRTLs worth enough to buy toilet paper.

blessed

the shilling is working. 13 sats now. about to dump any moment

Why are we talking about keyloggers?
This isnt /g/

I would have tried mining turtlecoins, but if I could only store them on their local wallet or their own shady exchange then I said fuck it.
Not worth it even if I am pennyless.
Same problem with trying to buy them from somebody, I cannot store them somewhere safe. Otherwise I myself would have scammed the living shit out of the devs and dumped on them.

We are following the Will of the turtle,
Through the darkness and in to the storm

max supply is 1 trillion so several trillions is impossible.

They literally posted a thread on biz when it went live.

Is anyone seeing these fucking posts?

No, when i try to open the images a disturbing pepe pops out

>It's safe inside the shell

Assuming they are true, there's always that one (1) thing that reveals shills. If you didn't come to the internet only in the last two years you would know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I always disregard any post where that one (1) thing is present.
Here's the only hint: what then is the use for cruise control for cool?

Shit like this too