Ok ill say it again, but this is the last time i do it

Ok ill say it again, but this is the last time i do it

I predicted this a while ago, but stopped saying this a month ago because i cashed out and didnt care anymore.
Bitcoin has fell about 45% in value because it is...
Wait for it...

A decentralised ponzi scheme!
Brilliant invention. Want a way to harvest loads of money from fools without getting in trouble with the law? Great.

You CAN make a lot of money on ponzi schemes and a lot of people have. You can sell false promises of a new technical revolution, and a new paradigm for global finance, but really its all bollocks.

>blockchain is the future! Its a brilliant new technology made in 2008!
My friend... blockchains were invented in 1991.
This is the typical sort of rubbish you hear from people during mania periods.

The truth is, bitcoin is completely worthless. It can be cloned at any time. It has no intrinsic value. It is unable to support a worldwide payment network, and most of all:
It does not produce a penny of value by itself.
You cant milk it, grow crops on it, recieve dividends from it, use it to build roads and bridges etc.
It doesnt do ANYTHING!
And thisnis the same for most other crypto currencies to.

"Ethereum is different! Its the future!" Same sort of shit people say. Is ethereum useful? Maybe. Unlike bitcoin which definately isnt. But guess what? Ethereum can be cloned at any time, just like bitcoin. If ethreum is too expensive, it can just be hardforked and people will use a cheaper one exactly the same. (Oh wait that already happens).
Hoarding ethereum and similar things is like buying and hoarding bricks. I mean bricks are useful right? Population explosion, everyone needs a house, bricks are gonne sky rocket!.. right?
No.

Become smart about your investments. Stop thinking "how much will this be worth next year"
And start thinking
"How much can this produce for me over the next 12 months?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ2dI_B_Ycg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also reminder to never reply to tripfag threads. A Cancer within biz.

Yep

>"How much can this produce for me over the next 12 months?"
Answer: zero. People are waking up to the fact that crypto is a giant ponzi scheme and the goverment is going to regulate the fuck out of the market this year driving the price down 90%

You are right and wrong op

Bitcoin was just an experiment, a proof of concept, to see if virtual currency could be used as a means of exchange. Turns out it can. great. Now, we take that knowledge and improve upon it, and actually create the real deal.

Which FUD discord are you guys from? Send me an invite

Thats what i said but in the last paragraph of my post i was refeing to investing as a whole and trying to make you think wider than the crypto sphere.
You dont buy dairy cows for their resale value. You buy them cause theyre gona produce milk for you

can LINK be cloned? Got to get that external data reliably into the smart contract

Adoption will take time. It's a fight to make money. On the other side of the coin, pixels and numbers and lines of code are being given life because of this technology. We are moving into a new stage of interactivity, don't lose sight of what we're gonna be able to do.

Kek, are you trying to scare people by this low quality fud?
0 fud points, now fuck off back to your discord pajeet nigger

Makes perfect sense. What's next, suggesting us to buy Bazinga or Turtle?

Thanks just sold a 100k

This

One thing is for sure; BTC is doomed.

Yes all crypto is worthless unlike fiat currency which cannot be cloned at any time and has intrinsic value. Thanks OP just sold 100k.

Irrelevant, everything OP said is 100% true, if you've "invested" without knowing that you're just meat for the grinder

what an eye-opener, go buy yourself a tin foil

>But guess what? Ethereum can be cloned at any time, just like bitcoin. If ethreum is too expensive, it can just be hardforked and people will use a cheaper one exactly the same.
This is how I know you're completely fucking clueless.
Disregarded your entire post, FUD elsewhere.

LOL hopefully this empties some newfag hands.

>so youre saying..
No i never said that fiat currency was god.

Thanks

Right

Thanks for setting the record straight, your sure showed me

Why ist your lovely goverment benefeting themself from this gigantic ponzi-scheme then?

Taxing The Shit Out of this instead of completely banning for normies

When this Shit is worthless These shouldnt tax it

Because, brainlet, government has a capital gains tax which covers EVERYTHING. Government makes money off speculators own risks

Did you think that by yourself?
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

>Thanks for setting the record straight, your sure showed me
Alright, I'll humor you.
No one is simply going to fork ETH just because ETH is too expensive and they can just copy it. You're assuming it's that simple, but it really isn't.
First of all, in it's current PoW state, even if you forked ETH, you would be missing a very important factor: there would be no one to mine transactions. So you would be stuck with an already big blockchain, with no miners to process transactions. No one would miraculously switch over to your new network either, because
1) it's dead in the water with no miners
2) it has no value at all, as it's a completely forked blockchain with no inherent advantage over ETH besides a perceived assumption that it would be cheaper

You could argue that ETH is going PoS eventually, but even then, we get to the second major problem with your theory. Who the fuck is going to develop your fork? ETH has grown as much as it has because it has really smart people behind it. Real fucking autists that truly believe in what they are doing and are ready to dedicate their lives to it. Who does your fork have behind to back it up? Do the people doing the fork even understand how the network works, or how to develop it? Odds are, no, they have no fucking clue. And if you're just going to keep copying ETH forever and ever no matter what ETH does, the chain is just a complete worthless copycat, which will be seen as a knockoff and not used at all.

The problem with your stupid ass thread is that you have no clue whatsoever how blockchains are supposed to work and develop. You assume that everyone would just be a smartass like you, without realizing that there's a reason people get behind these big names instead of going for big promises with no content behind it.
So again, take your shitty clueless thread, and go away. Stop being retarded if you know nothing of the topic at hand.

>No i never said that fiat currency was god.
what's god then? gold, cow skins? name it pajeet

ID = cux

Nothing to see here, move along folks. Back to coinmarketcap and binance the lot of you.

NWA dude get's it

I mean

fak it ..

Crypto is for niggers. All you have is the shit from Pajeet's ass.

Its the kikes, theyre finally realizing crypto is a legitimate threat to their banks.....exoect more of this not less within the coming year.

Yeah OP, I've sold my BTC at 18.5k and never regretted it and I'm not gonna go back, instead I've purchased some gold bullions.

I've come across some whales who happen to be a friend of mine, he showed me how they manipulate the market, I mean he's a millionaire so he's a part of them making more millions. It's sad to see newbies losing their money in this.
The crypto market now is just whales milking money from newbies.

god biz is such fuckign cancer

everytime i come here 5 posts on front page r fud telling people to cash out

how does paper with a number on it help farm cows or whatever? the fud is just bad, it's annoying because its so excessive

i used to think this place was funny, god damn im tired of this shit

Hello mr retard
You seem to assume I meant everyone is going to make their own brand new blockchain. No. It only takes day 1% of the Ethereum blockchain to fork off and you got a whole new network at a much more competitive price. Like ETHETEUM CLASSIC

And if eth brings in some new tech? The new Ethereum can just copy them and do the same thing. And as long as a few of these cheaper blockchain exist there is no point of using Ethereum

Next time try using your brain before posting on the internet.
Please don’t post on my board again

Oh dear, we are a bit thick today aren’t we?

Yes god forbid you might find good financial advice on a business and finance website. I’m sure you just want people to continuously tell you how great you are and never even have a glimpse of reality.

what website should I use?

Is Coinbase good?

Yeah it’s peng, that’s where I cashed out

Bullshit. Id buy cheap bitcoin. There, i said it.

>No. It only takes day 1% of the Ethereum blockchain to fork off and you got a whole new network at a much more competitive price.
So 1% of the mining power is going to make a network as strong as the ETH it's forking from? Don't make me laugh.
>Like ETHETEUM CLASSIC
You really are clueless. There's a reason ETC isn't being developed properly anymore.

>And if eth brings in some new tech? The new Ethereum can just copy them and do the same thing.
Again, no one is going to follow a complete 1:1 copycat. There's no point. It will always be behind in implementation, and thus, in utilization. UBIQ is an ETH fork. It has 1% of the marketcap of ETH, and no tokens use it. It's already fucking behind on development, because even if they just try to copy ETH for eternity, they will never be able to keep up. Plus. copying code straight up is likely to fuck it all up, and they have no proper way to test and maintain the network if they don't even understand the code.

Stop being an illiterate retard. You are completely fucking clueless as to how these networks work at all, or how they develop. Very likely, you have no understanding at all of programming or the concept of a blockchain. You sound exactly like the fucking pajeets that crawl around Stackoverflow day in and day out, copy and pasting code to make shitty websites at 2$ an hour rate. Just because this (barely) works for you, it doesn't mean it would ever work in enterprise grade software, which is what ETH attempts to become.

Get the fuck out of here, you're not fooling anyone patel

How exactly is it a Ponzi scheme? Sure early adopters made more money but that's the same as people who invested in Apple or Google early.

If you like giving Coinbase the username and password to your bank account which is what they just asked me when I tried to withdraw.

Lmao You’re ducking retarded
“There’s no point having a 1:1 copycat”
Of course there is it’s a fraction of the price you fucking retard

You think because you can make a wall of text that validates your opinion but you’re just retarded

No it’s not the same because apple and google actually do stuff to make money, bitcoin just sits there looking pretty

Please read the bottom paragraph of the OP again

Lmao what
I had to give my SEPA number and sort code like anyone else will ask. No passwords and shit

Pozzed

>bitcoin just sits there looking pretty
Nope, Bitcoin is a technology and people place a value on it just like they do with shares of a company.

Ethereum is literally going to be a dividend-producing share in the network, so its value depends on the adoption.
Network effects can't be cloned easily op

>Of course there is it’s a fraction of the price you fucking retard
You claim this is possible, well, why haven't you done it yet? Why don't you go ahead and fork over the network, if it's so easy? Just go to ETH's Github and fork their code right now. Set up the block chain, go ahead.
Then try to keep it updated as they update their own project. Watch it fall apart and start fucking up left and right because you have no fucking clue what you're doing.
You can't just fucking copy someone else's code and have it working perfectly. Updates are bound to fuck it all up. And if you're just going to continuously fork over an entire network every time you fuck up an update, no one is going to bother using yours. All their work would be lost the second you fucked it up.

People will use ETH because it has the backing that guarantees it will work. No one will use a shitty knockoff chain maintained by someone that just copies shit, because everyone knows that whoever does this shit does not have the technological know-how to figure out shit as soon as it breaks. And when shit breaks, it costs people money.

>You think because you can make a wall of text that validates your opinion but you’re just retarded
So you're not even going to bother reading, despite spewing your shit here left and right with no backing whatsoever for anything. Deluded monkey.
Go back to shitting on the street, thanks.

god rashida jones is the hottest mullato ever

Can you please gtfo and tell mommy we'll be coming around 4

Bitcoin doesn’t own block chain
Blockchain has been around since 1991
You can’t buy shares in blockchain

Haven’t done it cause I don’t want to do it
As you said it’s too complicated for me. But it’s not too complicated for other people who have already done it and continue to do so you monumentally thick cunt

I hope all of you niggers sell so I can make easy gains

>As you said it’s too complicated for me. But it’s not too complicated for other people who have already done it and continue to do so you monumentally thick cunt
Proof? Do show it. If it exists, surely you can show it to us, right?
Of course you can't. It doesn't exist, you retard.

Bitcoin is not just a blockchain, it is also thousands of nodes keeping the network running, miners who validate transactions etc. People find value in it and price it accordingly, it is no different from investing in a company.

This guy gets it.

Thank you OP for being one of the few sensible people on this board.

If LN works ok it could be yuge.

> nice lady in the pic

Actually blockchain is the future you need a lot of money to create value in it and it's safer than let's say a knife wielding tentacle safe.
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ2dI_B_Ycg

Not thinking about the tech and how that could look years down the road
t.notgonnamakeit

It's funny now, back then when people were HODLin ETH and cucks were shitting all over it, saying how worthless it is and how much of a shit coin it is. now those faggots that had even 50 ETH have 50k in the bank all because they chose to sink with their investment rather than to be a weak handed little bitch.

I say invest in the technology you believe in, and be prepared to lose all your money. but if you're investing in crypto, just don't be a little bitch about it.

>blockchains were invented in 1991
Yeah and the artificial neuron was invented in like 1960 yet it took literal decades till it was essentially re-discovered and basically everything runs with neural networks nowadays.

You're a legit idiot if you think something insantly gets widespread adoption when it's discovered.

The miners can leave whenever they want and go elsewhere? Are you dumb?
Yes you are dumb

Buy shares in a mining company if you care about miners, and think there’s a long term future in it.
Fucking dim wit

Cheers

How do you invest in the technology?
By buying pointless tokens?
For fucks sake people! If you REALLY CARE about the TECHNOLOGY, then buy shares in a fucking mining company, or start your own. Buying tokens aren’t going to give you SHIT. You have NO CLAIM to the technology

Thicko missed the point, bitcoin doesn’t own blockchain

Thicko count 216

go ahead. Fork BTC. no one is going to use your shitcoin fork, just like no one uses 99.999% of them

you can "fork" fiat by printing pieces of paper with smiley faces on them. Currencies are used because they're accepted by the people who use them.

No one is going to arbitrarily "accept" a dumb fork as it has no value. It has no value as no one accepts it. These 2 statements make currencies what they are and give intrinsic value to projects like bitcoin

>The miners can leave whenever they want and go elsewhere? Are you dumb?
>Yes you are dumb
Why would they leave if it is lucrative? Even if they do, others will take their place. You are losing your idiotic argument based on half knowledge and just being a dimwit. Go back and hide in a cave where you belong.

You'd have to be one smelly pajeet to fall for fud this stupid

>English motherfucker, do you speak it?

>33.6%

Because bitcoin will die and they’ll go elsewhere

Haha good meme my friend

as someone who i speculates on crypto and is building a business with crypto, I honestly can't give a shit about the FUD. there's a technological revolution happening under your feet and idiots are crying, FUDding, and rationalizing because they didn't get in "early" or the prices on GPUs went up so they can't afford to diddle their VR anime waifus, it's honestly hilarious and sad.

Thanks just bought 100k btc

>Haven’t done it cause I don’t want to do it
I can't tell you how many times I've heard this exact phrase from the loser of an argument.