Exposing the Veeky Forums "Little retard kid" Mentality v.1

Hello all.

I've noticed a trend, perhaps because of the market, perhaps it was always there but it shows when crypto drops, what I call it is the "little retard kid" mentality.

Let's jump straight into the analytics.

1. Making threads to FUD coins like LINK, FUN, REQ, etc.

a) People who make threads to FUD are either bagholders who bought at ATH or people who missed out when it was a good entry point.

b) They vent frustrations against those who got in early, saying stuff like "Link will never hit 0.20$ again" etc. Like a frustrated kid.

2. People posting threads of "Crypto ruining my health" "Have you stopped doing everything else besides watching crypto"

a) There are some weak-minded individuals who lack self-control.

b) Autists with attention issues who concentrate on a single thing thinking they will win meanwhile they lose on the other aspects of life.

3. People replying with hateful rhetoric on shill threads like TRTL, BZC, etc.

a) They involuntarily bump this thread, thus helping the shills.

b) They cry to someone who gets paid more than they make in crypto and only manage to come across as failed effort-posters, ergo little retard kids.

Conclusion:
As for a solution, there is no single one that is guaranteed to work UNLESS there is very succesful bullying forcing these little retard kids under the woodwork again.

Basic replies like "Suck my balls retard kid" or "Get fucked and stay poor" can only go so far, we need some more efficient replies.

Thoughts?

nice reddit formatting gtfo and enjoy poverty kid

Suck my balls retard kid

stinky linky

Oh look its another bagholder from /r/cryptocurrency here to enlighten us with his retardation complete with reddit spaces

I will FUD a coin in one thread while shilling it in another. So faggots like you have to DYOR. No free ride bitch.

Gtfo and kys and gtfo and kys again stupid fag.

We need to clean the board and get rid of fucking plebbitors like you you fucking retarded nigger.

dont worry man, I have tons of ideas on how to fix it. I'm just lazy but stay tuned

When every reply is an insult you know you did good. Common knowledge but good analysis for the noobs

>noobs
wtf how could you be new in 2018. off yourself

OP confirmed bagholder in LINK, FUN and REQ

Nah nigger, we're just having fun seeing who takes the bait.

>thoughts?
FUD = shills favourite buzzword

is this a reddit raid? I don't get it.
don't cry about your precious Link, Fun and Req. The dip should be over soon.

OP is a feggit and needs to go back to feggit

>The dip should be over soon.
user I....

>LINK, FUN, REQ

>2. People posting threads of "Crypto ruining my health" "Have you stopped doing everything else besides watching crypto"
they're clearly joking you fucking autist

So can someone tell me why op felt the need to post this?

he has stinky bags and for every little FUD his confidence drops a span, he just wants someone to tell him it will be ok

>Basic replies like "Suck my balls retard kid" or "Get fucked and stay poor" can only go so far, we need some more efficient replies.
I believe the best response would be
"kill yourself"
Not "kys"
"kill yourself"

Part 2B applies to me. I have ADD legit. I think it does help me though, but it's not ruining my health like crazy that's dumb. I just have a harder time focusing on work and my masters degree.

Totally agree with you about FUD though. When I missed the initial RaiBlocks moon I was thinking the same thing. It's human nature to get jealous and hate on shit - I kinda hate Bitcoin because I missed that pump too.

>people bagholding from ath
>not the greatest defenders of their failed investment

this is where you lost me

>attention issues
>concentrating on one thing effectively
Choose one

Hello all.

I've noticed a trend, perhaps because of the market, perhaps it was always there but it shows when crypto drops, what I call it is the "little retard kid" mentality. Let's jump straight into the analytics.

1. Making threads to FUD coins like LINK, FUN, REQ, etc.
a) People who make threads to FUD are either bagholders who bought at ATH or people who missed out when it was a good entry point.
b) They vent frustrations against those who got in early, saying stuff like "Link will never hit 0.20$ again" etc. Like a frustrated kid.
2. People posting threads of "Crypto ruining my health" "Have you stopped doing everything else besides watching crypto"
a) There are some weak-minded individuals who lack self-control.
b) Autists with attention issues who concentrate on a single thing thinking they will win meanwhile they lose on the other aspects of life.
3. People replying with hateful rhetoric on shill threads like TRTL, BZC, etc.
a) They involuntarily bump this thread, thus helping the shills.
b) They cry to someone who gets paid more than they make in crypto and only manage to come across as failed effort-posters, ergo little retard kids.

Conclusion: As for a solution, there is no single one that is guaranteed to work UNLESS there is very succesful bullying forcing these little retard kids under the woodwork again. Basic replies like "Suck my balls retard kid" or "Get fucked and stay poor" can only go so far, we need some more efficient replies.
Thoughts?

My rule is to only FUD coins i own.

Shady af

You are wrong, most threads on Veeky Forums are made in a weird form of humor. The author post, and get some amusement out of his post and watching potential reaction to his post.

To elaborate on the "humor", on Veeky Forums especially, but also in other internet fora. There exist a form of absurd sarcasm and bullying mixed with "reaction"-based humor.
This is the primary reason behind 1,2 and 3 (apart from people paid to post here), people litterally "baiting" other people into a certain reaction, and then take pleasure in it, in some weird way..

Hello all.

I've noticed a trend, perhaps because of the market, perhaps it was always there but it shows when crypto drops, what I call it is the "greedy little pajeet" mentality.

Let's jump straight into the analytics.

1) They shill coins that they are desperate to make rise because they have bags to sell

2) They come to Veeky Forums to shill unsuspecting newfags directly into sell walls

3) The newfags through cognitive dissonence hold and shill their bags because they refuse to admit they made a mistake with this coin.

Conclusion:
As for a solution, there is no single one that is guaranteed to work UNLESS there is very succesful bullying forcing these little retard pajeets under the woodwork again.

Basic replies like "Designated shitting street" or "Poo in loo" can only go so far, we need some more efficient replies.

Thoughts?

> Autists with attention issues who concentrate on a single thing thinking they will win meanwhile they lose on the other aspects of life.
Yea I‘m a bit like that but not like I‘ve going on a lot in my life.
I only spread FUD about coins I own though

Is pic related, what I think it is OP? Are you a wildbow fan?

lol its pretty clear op hit a nerve when anons either straight insult or try to deflect that they're just pretending to be retarded. But yeah, at a certain point pink wojaks stop being funny and we pretty much just turn into a less creative version of /v/ if that was even possible.