Killing myself tonight. Down 70%. Cant take it anymore

Killing myself tonight. Down 70%. Cant take it anymore.

Who will I see tonight?

Don't forget to capture it on video.

Can I have your shitcoins?

>he didn't buy populous
Do it, end your life

Long bitcoin with 100x leverage. Kill yourself if liquidated

I'm down about -70% as well.. it's just... uh. I'm losing faith. All the coins are shitcoins, there is no real world use, they are all extremely overvalued. Blockchain is a meme.

Remember you dont lose anything unless you sell.

i will see you in bagholder hell OP
atleast we can buy some apps with APPC, too bad phone games suck ass

do it faggot

>started on 15th january
>down 40% from initial investment because everything keeps dipping my gains away

At least you are not alone user. Fuck those selling normies, its all or nothing. We will go down. All together.

How does it feel that some idiot will probably invest the same amount now and only experience gains while you need a gigantic increase to break even?

Michael Jackson concert in Hell

just hold and wait

I started with $10k and had worked my way up to $35k back when that China FUD went down, my portfolio dropped from $35k down to $4k and I wanted to kill myself - was below my initial investment significantly.

But I just held everything and waited. When that pre-January altcoin bullrun happened I was up to $130k, now at about $100k

Everything works out, just hold, quit obsessing, and wait. Crypto isn't dying, it's still in its infancy. We're going to see multi-trillion total mcap before end of year

>this is what cryptofools actually believe
lmao

That movie gave me aids

suit yourself but there's no denying crypto is in its infancy.

its been in the mainstream for what? 3 months? the amount of money that will pour in is unimaginable. People cry and talk shit and spread FUD every time the market goes bearish for a month and every single time it recovers exponentially. This isn't even an opinion, just go back and look at the charts over the last 5+ years

>implying it's coming back this time

You'll see Satan because suicide is a sin. Don't do it OP.

Unironically, I did a test, I wanted to know where on the freaking chart are we.

Crypto adoption in absolute terms is less than half percent.

Instead of getting JUSTED , go out, find normies, ask do you own any crypto coins, see what happens.

We are the beginning of the early fucking adopters.

I’m up 5% from a month ago. What are you retards actually doing

how are you down 70%? I'm down 10% this week and up like 60% this month

Whoops, I meant 5% this week. Up 40% this month. Step your game up

You will see jesus tonight.

>not buying Mooncoin during every dip
>not reaping the benefits of every MOON mission
>not realizing that Mooncoin holds it's 1-2 sat value through every bear market
>not realizing there are enough MOON to store 100,000x your wealth without triggering a bull run
wew lad

Stupid Nog

Tricks are for kids

gimme all your coins nigger if you kys

>We are the beginning of the early fucking adopters.

Completely fucking deluded.

Here in the UK all major newspapers have covered it extensively, the Independent has a daily article on crypto, my 65 year old non smartphone owning mother knows about it and I've seen it on the news 4 times.

Its about how many people KNOW about it (everyone) not how many people invest in it because 95% of people will not invest in it.

Less than 20% of people in the UK invest in stocks because they are scared of losing their money. What do you think the chances are that they would invest in magic internet monies IN A FUCKING BEAR MARKET??

Seriously if you cant see that the only way of pulling out of this dip is the return of FOMO sucking in normie cash or some actual real world uses of crypto then you're an idiot.

It was not so bad
A flick to watch while fingering your chick

Fucking sucks, really. I'm hodling right now icx and xlm. May take a while to get back up...

I put everything I had in crypto. It was my last shot at making it, and for a while I thought it was really going to happen. That's what crushes me, how close I came, and how over the past few weeks I've watched it all slip away like grains of sand between my fingers.

Well, fellow Wojaks, this it it. Tonight we dine in hell.