Where did FUD go?

Why are all the LINK posts today really really good shills? The fuck is about to happen guys I'm scared

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sp95uHbZ89o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

watch for when the market stabilizes
we finna moon

$0.20 is what’s about to happen

If it does I'm selling everything else I own and bumping up to 250k.

Nobody cares about LINK anymore.

How long's a kraken deposit take? I'm finna get promoted from captain to a major and I'm currently on 26 hours since I sent it. It posted on kraken yesterday at 2p.m. EST. I thought wire transfers happened same day if you got it in in the morning? Trying to get on some more fiat exchanges so if this shit moons I can cash out from different exchanges and to three different banks.

People havent even started to care yet

Unironically this

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Ppl done cumulatin + in this blood bath LINK seems the only project that is yet to moon

sell everything faggot

True linkmarines don’t need daily reassurance. They know what their investment is worth.

Price has 0 meaning now because Link hasn’t reached its point of utility. Buy as much as you can and hold for the next month or two until main net comes out. Go into hibernation mode- store your coins and check the markets infrequently.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

HODL

dumping my bags of LINK to buy BCC

Link should never be above 1 dollar, it defeats the whole purpose

stop shilling your shitty video. I trust my dogs opinion over yours, you're a nobody so fuck off

nice meme dude

what's the point in fud'ing an abandonware?

Hahaha LINK is absolute shit coin shilled by street shiter pajeets. Nobody listen to these pajeet shills. Buy MOBI. x10 moon mission soon. Do you hate money friend?

Same here, I have some spare $300k laying in ETH, at 20 cents I will be a full stinky linkie.

I like the guy and I hope his channel does well but advertising your namefag stuff on an anonymous korean basketweaving forum is going to irk people in a really bad way.

THIS
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT

VISUALIZE THESE CONCEPTS:

"LINK MADE ME RICH"
"LINK IS $1000, THUS MAKING ME A VERY WEALTHY PERSON"

sorry I'm busy, I'll try to work on some new fud next week. There's nothing to work with, nothing is happening with this project. It would be nice if Sergey would at least stab someone or something. I'm out of "BigMac", "toilets", "fat Sergey" meme ideas

It's spreading

This makes me feel empowered

Sell when it's high guys, how do you fags always get so rekt is beyond me

Remember when the Confido and Bitconnect fud died down here? We just gave up beating the dead horse...
Exit scam to follow. Screenshot this.

High with LINK is $100, I will sell then.

u mean $1000

paradigma shift

Why humilating a dead body?