UFR

Why you haven’t bought UFR yet?
Fuck this Shilling but it’s literally one of the most undervalued gems out now...

vaporwhere is never undervalued
-10 poins pajet

This is the main reason

OP I am bit skeptical, and not about the price, but how it actually works.

Read carefully again, it is supposed to be phone to phone thing. maybe used to tip nudes and stuff. But it is not going to be big volume thing, like torrents.

I am subscribed for more news. But if it is not as in the picture and it is just phone to phone nodes, the price is way too high.

>announcer monologue: it wasn’t
>Timmy committed suicide 3 months later

Like nothing has gone down significantly

all the shilling
it reeks of desperation
if the coin was doing as well as you say then it wouldn't need to be shilled. i was actually going to buy some when i first heard of it on altcoin buzz but then the shilling began

coins being shilled on Veeky Forums typically don't do well, by the time they get shilled on Veeky Forums they're ready to go down.

because its a discord pump and dump, everyone knows so stop trying, how many shillpoints did you get for this post? or are you just a retard that fell for the scam

I have to give it to the.. they are still trying.. prolly the founders of this shilling discord are out for an other project, but the servants are still making the shilling threads.. for a bot..
Omg... a simple AI enslavedhumans who work for worthless shilling points :O

Agreed! UFR is undervalued and it will show its glory with alpha release.

Actually this would be the only reason to actually buy.

A discount.

But i won't because upfire literally banned me from the discord because i ahven't accumulated ENOUGH shillpoints.

Fuck these gay ass shillers mayne

Just bought another 1 ETH worth of UFR. Not buying at the all time low is like literally hating money. Get in now for the easiest 5x of your life in February. UFR solves the biggest issue there is with torrenting and people say it's a useless shillcoin.

when you are such a newfag you dont even know what a pump n dump is

Actually, that's a great buying signal for UFR or for any other crypto with a graph following that pattern. And UFR is one of the few cryptos with an actual use case, like payment for video creators and musicians, so it'd be a comfy hold for the year.

that is a juicy looking chart

Could be a pump and dump,could be the 4th arm in an elliott wave

Yeah, but the whole crypto market was going down for a month now. UFR was definitely oversold when it went parabolic, and if you FOMOed into it ATH you deserve to lose money. But now is the perfect time to buy. Maybe you won't 10x your money in a couple of weeks, but as a long term hold, this is definitely a great pick.

I'm confident that UFR will go hi again after market regenerates.

>This is the main reason
Actually this is a great time to accumulate. A lil secret : buy low sell high

Unironically this.
I've invested 40% of my portfolio to UFR, pic related. See all you suckers next year, only difference being that I'm now in my lambo.

Current price of UFR doesn't bother me. The product behind it is going to make this coin glow.

UFR is a SHITTOKEN! Fucking discord shills get over it that you lost your investment. Nobody will buy your shitbags.

>no good use case
>people already torrent FOR FREE
>anonymous devs
>no working product
>no github
>needs a pajeet army and discord to get dick hard once
>dick got soft and people are blowing it frantically
>tons of coins die deaths and NEVER return
>inb4 brainlet muh graphs will rise again