Finally Im on a x1000 moon mission at the ground floor! Where my Jiblets at?

Any Jiblets in the house?

Price EOY 2018 will be 20 dollars. After that God only knows

Other urls found in this thread:

globalbankingandfinance.com/jibrel-network-signs-memorandum-of-understanding-with-dubai-based-arabianchain-to-bring-smart-regulation-to-mena/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I read the pdf posted a while ago lost the email tho which exchange home boy.

when is this going to be on an exchange, bud?

Yeah, I should be a Jiblet tomorrow.

Confirmed ones are HitBTC, Livecoin, Coss, Liqui and Palmex.

Jibro reporting in, bought some for my mum as well so hope it goes well.

guys, this is OP, just a reminder how basic shillfaggot looks on biz. its from their telegram.

pic related

Why is this going to be a x1000, btw?

because "muh lambo dream". op has no idea why it would get any value, just wishful thinking

their team has a sandnigger from Arabian chain as an advisor.

bad vibes, scoob.

Exchange listing price will be around x5 from ICO which is nothing crazy desu

anyone who is interested in Jibrel network should look into Dubaicoin(dbix)- they have a partnetship globalbankingandfinance.com/jibrel-network-signs-memorandum-of-understanding-with-dubai-based-arabianchain-to-bring-smart-regulation-to-mena/

The founders of dubaicoin have also founded Palmex- middle eastern coinbase with fiat trading. DBIX will act as BNB/KCS do, by reducing trading fees. Palmex will also support Jibrel for trading!

DBIX market cap is 25 million, supply is 1.9 million. easy 100x

kek. im sure buying into your 5x bags. if anybody buys it this high, he will just watch it climb back to ICO price.

warning: the FUD in this thread is coming from people who would like. to buy jibrel cheap. (common sense, listing is coming tomorrow so ideal. time to start fud-ing, before today threads did not have fud) do not fall for it, do not get scared. do your research and realize jibrels potential yourself

Why so mean :,^(

That's not me btw. Though the chad in that photo is ravishingly handsome.

see my post above

not my problem that you are homosexual.

Damn these guys are so jelly they fell for the fud while it was in ICO stage, I'll sell it to you guys at 15$ a pop no worries

Miss out on the ICO by any chance?

yeah I am actually fudding cause it's a very strong team, good tech etc.

I have started to be interested in this token until you decided to ruin its reputation with these threads. why shill something that has a value by itself?

Quiet

FUCKING THIS
i would honestly request the admins to ban these idiots forever from the telegram
fucking morons kys

cuz if more people know about it the coin will have more value, shilling makes sense regardless if its a good coin or not. think boy, think!

We'll be on binance in less than 24 hours

I bet you we won't

When exactly is JNT going viral tomorrow?

very likely, if we did not have binance coming and only the small exchanges, then they would have released jibrel after the ico closed like it was planned. it would also be very bad pr from the jibrel team to keep everyone on the hook till the announcement coming today and then let us down, they have shown themselves to be way more professional than that.

at the same time everything can happen, maybe they got cucked by deadlines or regulations and they can not deliver in the end like they were supposed to

We'll be in dream land tomorrow if theBinance listing happens. The team have been very evasive talking about binance.

get delisted otherwise

because it is forbidden by binance tos to talk about binance listing by the coins who are going to get listed.

however they did suggest at huge announcements and were very much hyping up the listing announcement today, so i would say it is more likely to get on binance than not.

even more so considering that the binance ceo gave a talk on their meetup, would be very strange if they did not get listed tomorrow

Binance CEO spoke at their conference and the maktoum family invested in JNT with a view towards making Dubai a huge hub for crypto.

Maybe binance man will do JNT a favour and list them right out of the gate to foster ties with UAE and their powerful ruling family?

i think thats going a bit too far lol

those are all facts you idiot...

are you fucking stupid my friend?

how is the second paragraph with the question mark in the end all facts? jesus you brainlets make me cringe

JNT is owned by (((them))) and they are destroying tether right now. (((They))) want to print infinite money in the crypto world top and not only in the real world.

Listing right out the bat? Yeah that's definitely not a fact. If you hype a date to get listed on binance, then binance CEO said that they will not list it at that date (that's for any coin). Not making this up, you can go watch binance CEO talk on youtube, the one where he is jibrel conference.

actually JNT have avoided even mentioning binance for this reason

so could still happen as they've played within the rules

i really dont give a fuck, i just wanna get rich and jibrel is the best opportunity i have right now

Second papragraph was speculation. It began with maybe. First paragraph is all true to the best of my knowledge.

Yeah true, definitely expecting a binance, but not too worried about the date. Could be at the end of February for all we know

this is what i meant

just dont call people idiots needlessly then

fuck off Pajeet, we're not buying your shitcoin

Alright don't buy it, that's good for the rest of us that aren't morons ;)

sorry bout that

Wow much respect famm, srs haven't seen anyone on Veeky Forums say sorry, you're a good human :)

How tf does this moon? Isn't it just tether but with gold instead of usd?

Nah it's tether but with much more (gold, krw, eur, usd, silver, etc). Afaik any financial asset can be included in that

Jibonaut reporting in. Armed with 55K jibbies and ready for top 20 on CMC.

there is jCash and JNT. jUSD will stay 1 on 1 with usd, jEUR will stay 1 on 1 with eur etc.

JNT provides the proof of solvency behind it, every transaction will burn a little bit of JNT, and also the jibrel DAO will hold JNT for every asset tokenized on the network, which means if there are 10b jUSD tokens issued, then the DAO will have to hold JNT equivalent to 10B usd, so there will be a huge buying pressure on JNT from the jibrel fund as the tokanized assets increase.

very simply that means if 10b jUSD then jibrel mcap will be bigger than 10b necessarily, which is funny because in the beginning even BTC will exist as a token on the jibrel network until blockchain interoperability is solved. very bullish on the value of JNT

P sure everyone should wait at LEAST 72 hours after this shit gets listed. if you haven't learned your lesson by now.

Where are the grass roots? It's soon listing day and the telegram is only 4770 members.

That's not bad desu. ICX had fuck all visible hype around it and still launched at 10x.

Does that mean that the value of JNT will go up as more and more people get into jAssets?

that means i should sell in the beginning and buy back later? i really feel like i will get cucked if i try this

yes, and whats great about it is that there will be jGold and other kind of financial assets tokenized on the network as well. also their main user base will be banks, so it's not small money we are talking about here, if they achieve their goals then every bank will be tokenizing their assets thru the jWallet which is said to be banking grade..
they are working together with 4 big banks atm, and jCash will only be available for institutions in the beginning, which kills the dreams about replacing tether desu... but they said they will be providing jUSD to exchanges, this can take long months to manifest tho, so no tether murder just yet

Why do I invest into shit that has actual broken english retarded pajeets shilling my investments on biz. Please fuck off, stop shilling, let JNT grow organically.

You got the ICO? Sell half your stack, and watch it closely. If you fall 25%, sell the other half, and then WAIT.

Selling your JNT. That's the dumbest advice

>icx
>no hype
how fucking retarded are you?

Not very, cunt. I bought at ICO so was following it closely the whole time.

Not in this market. Anything can go under ICO price. Nobody is immune. I'd take ANY partial gains I could right now if I was an ICO buyer.

that actually makes sense

then dont buy retard, who gives a fuck about you lel. go back posting into 'crypto is dead' topics

What the fuck are you talking about? I never said crypto was dead you dumb fuck. JNT will dump, because the average holder has under 70 IQ.

Thank for the explanation famm.

Just watching Don Tapscott’s talk at the Jibrel event in South Korea and it’s blowing me away that there is so little hype for Jibrel right now. Their aims and roadmap in itself is incredible.

How bout you fuckoff and go continue making posts on UFR, Turtle, Ponzi coin shitcoins, fucking peanut brain retard

My thought exactly

what i meant is that you should go cry somewhere else you big baby

and if you make your investment decisions based on reading the posts of 1 'retarded pajeet' poster, then you are beyond help my friend. i will pray for you

It's not a bad sign, even with just the initial CryDRs this will have enough value and utility to be a top 10 project in a year. ICX did 100x since ICO with only a vending machine as a product, no mainnet, still in development as a platform. Jibrel has immediate value and it will be comfortably sitting as the most important financial instrument in crypto by the end of Q3 2018. Tapscott knows what's up

Can I buy this on EtherDelta tomorrow? Or will there be a listing immediately on some exchange?

Yes