Just hit 1 million net worth

Just hit 1 million net worth

Thank you Veeky Forums. I'm 21 and I never thought I would be this rich EVER. Thank you.

So you started with 3m or what?

£10k 2 years ago.

Is that Bill Hicks?

Right now in this market? How did you do it?

GRATS WHA TYOU HOLDING?

Forex has been good to me. VERY good to me.

I sold my ETH holdings yesterday. Gonna take a break for a few months and wait for the market stabilise a little.

Thank fuck I trusted you faggots when it came to ETH. THANK YOU.

You don't have the million $ until you cash out.

Cashed out today actually.

Congrats, bro. What's your next plan with all of that cash?

WHERED U CASH OUT?

NEED TO KNOW FOR FUTURE

I know that feel bro, I'm only 19 and started with 1000 pounds in 2013, now sitting at a cool stack of 8m. It gets better and better

The woman I love lives in another country. Going to spend a few months with her.

After that, I don't fucking know. I feel like I could do anything. Might start playing golf.

Coinbase

But I assume you have a plan to make it grow risk free now or will you literally just park a million in your bank account?

don't do it man, focus on the 8 figure train that's what I did. dont go back to being a poor schmuck like all these posters here.

WHATS A RISK FREE INVESTMENT NEED TO KNOW FOR FUTURE

I'll leave it there for now. Might play with Forex once in a while if I'm bored. I'm hoping that the last summer crypto madness repeats itself this year. Let's fucking hope it does.

>Forex
no, dont be dumb

Lithium for now. It will go up and up, but at a steady rate. Buy Lithium company stocks.

forget what I said you're indeed dumb, you're obviously not smart enough to remain in our 7 figure club

OK THANK YOU WHAT IS LITHIUM THOUGH

Kek!!!

ITT: LARPing General

I will probably go into index funds. This is for the long term (30+ years).
Most of it (80%+) will go into
-S&P 500
-EURO 500
The rest totally up to your taste
-Emerging markets
-funky ETFs that cover industries you believe in (solar, wind, AI, biotechnology, stuff like that)
-low percentage in commodities like gold and others

Also keep up to 5% in crypto for obvious reasons.

Thoughts?

I assume you're just taking a break since $1mm is not going to last you forever. What's your plan when you return?

Also curious: what sort of stuff did you do in the forex market? I've met some independent traders in that market and none of them seem to make a killing - just enough to get by. What sort of strategies and how did you learn?

And one more if I may: given that you used Coinbase on the exit, I assume you're reporting taxes. Is that the case and if so, who are you using to calculate the amount owed?

Why the fuck would it be hard to believe someone made 1M trading crypto?

This recurring example is a bit disconcerting for the crypto-assets: that anyone who gathers a significant amount of capital cashes out into more traditional forms of value.

If this shit was the future everyone would keep their net worth there, without worry.

I THINK IS GOOD PLAN MAYBE STAY MORE IN CRYPTO BECAUSE EXPLOSIVE FOR NOW
GOOD HELP THANK YOU

Terrible idea. Extremely risky as well

You are not worth anything until you cash out.
Until the crypto you hold directly translates to all available goods and services, you are one step away from reality.

Also, I don't believe you.

Bump

did you sell everything? If so, that's really stupid