The FUD is getting to me fellas... Reassure me we are not going down to 1k or something retarded like that

The FUD is getting to me fellas... Reassure me we are not going down to 1k or something retarded like that .

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah not $1k, $5k prob though

And what happens after that? Where will the market be by the end of february? in april?

$6k, then a final pump to $12k, followed by it's final decline to 3 digit price.

Sorry to burst your bubble

Korea is back in the game tomorrow.

If you think it's over, mate you have idea. It's going to go up or down hard.

>The FUD

Can't cope with reality?

based on what

Elliott wave theory.
I'd say go research it, but I've had to read many books on the subject to get a good enough understanding.

I study Elliot Wave myself.

I think this correction is wave 2 down, afterwards will be a huge wave 3 up.

I've been trading since 2013 and I've never seen a dip act like this, not even the big one back them. I want to say we're going to recover soon, but I really can't. We've likely got at least another year of downward movement before we start another bull market. Sorry, OP.

So whats your plan, short it now. Then exit all crypto markets when it goes back to 12 k or what?

Long on alts, short on bitcoin.
The flippening is real.

Bitcoin is antiquated man.

Agreed.

I actually don't hold any BTC. I have a few BCH though.

Don't you think the whole market will crash with BTC though? Or will altcoins quickly replace it? I need the market to be healthy by the end of april so i can pay taxes...

No if BTC is crashing it will likely purge this market at the same time of all scam- and shitcoins. Already are we seeing coins that are a scam exiting (ODN, XRB, INT)

We were all just kidding, BTC is going to be $30k in April

W-what?

Yep, you should probably load up.

Calm your tits and join the discord group.
discord gg/PpD28R4

Are you serious? How do I know you're telling the truth this time?

I hold 80% BTC and this nonstop fud is getting to me
especially since I dont even believe in BTC anymore since it got kiked by (((blockstream))). Only reason Im not in a full blown panic is some whale friends who are still 100% in BTC and dont seem worried at all.

You're so stupid it hurts to watch.

Just kill yourself.

Be careful what you say. If you're as naive as it seems, you'll be the one killing you'reself.

You're asking people to predict the future, which they have no ability to do, and then you're believing the random responses you receive. Everyone here is smarter than you, which is why they're toying with you.

You're never going to make it -- not in crypto or in life. I guarantee it.

XRB is solid, wtf are you talking about?

Here's how I see things :
We're still very early in BTC stuff, and this is just one of the first "big dip", the big stuff is coming after that, plus BTC is limited in number, it will always go up.

I still think it's the moment to sell / short, and to buy after when things calmed down.
This downtrend is healthy and a good things, when things will be over we will be finally able to do moon missions again.

You see things that way because you're new to crypto, meanwhile all of the easy money has been made over the last 8 years. When did you buy in, December?

thats kinda harsh user

>BTC is limited in number, it will always go up
Jesus Christ man.

I bought last year, around March.
I didn't made much because I'm picky with my money, but I made around 100k€, it's not too bad I guess, but nothing exceptional compared to other peoples around here.

Are u fooking retarded? More like 50k eoy.

>and then you're believing the random responses you receive
youre the brainlet for making that assumption

The only brainlet here is the person asking people who are unable to predict the future, to predict the future. A rational person would not do this unless they were ready to believe said responses.

You are probably not to blame though, it's the bad genes from your parents, who are also likely failures.

>The only brainlet here is the person asking people who are unable to predict the future, to predict the future. A rational person would not do this unless they were ready to believe said responses.
kill yourself you fucking retarded fedora edgelord

top kek

Your responses are so emotional that green user is probably right

Kek reminds me of the fags that get suckered into collectible items "ooh it's limited in number".