Make thousand of Tethers in crypto

>make thousand of Tethers in crypto
>still a slave to women

Why does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_stages_of_enlightenment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

no shoes on the sofa please

just buy a new one with your USDT

why are women so powerful?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wonder which school of philosophy she subscribes to.

Because despite your wealth you've done nothing to give yourself a feeling of intrinsic value. Enjoy your gains, and do something of value with them - realise that you are the prize and women are not. Then you will have your choosings.

Bicoin cash is the real bitcoin

biology

She most likely lives in the real world, therefore models/philosophies of life are of little use to her.

Because you give them this power with that exact thought process.

I know the girl on left?

But my Meditations

>still a slave to women

fuk hoes like that, still would bang though

theres a reason people say
"you dont pay prostitutes for sex you pay them to get the fuck out of your house"

That thing looks disgusting.

Desire and attachment

Let them go and you are free to enoy your gains

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_stages_of_enlightenment

Implying they would stay at your house

because procreating is a biological imperative

dw tho chad is just as powerful

Get your heels off my leather sofa bitch. The fuck is wrong with you. Di-.... Did you just put that wine glass on my glass coffee table? There's a coaster right there. I set it there right infront of y-... are you really playing candy crush right now? This isn't gonna work. Get the fuck out my house.

If that's a real human in OPS post i'll eat john mcafees dick

Holy shit, those oysters. I need to get out of this land-locked state.

>virgin detected

Protip, oysters taste like utter salty garbage, like most mollusks. Real tasty seafood is shellfish

Ah yes the bottom dwelling rats of the sea are the tasty choice, lol

>Implying shrimps, crabs, lobsters and octopus (though that's one of the few good mollusks along with clam) isn't absolute top tier
Meanwhile, mussels, scallops and oyster meat is literally their own feces crammed into a slimy, smelly salty gut that fed itself from literal feces of superior fish.

>the size of those oysters

My dick

How would we know if you know someone?

>dyied hair
>fake eyebrows
>fake tits
>whorish dress
>shoes on the sofa
>expensive taste
Thanks, but I pass.

havent had an interaction with a woman since i left high school 5 years ago. better to be a normie cuck than a freak like me lads

Who is she? For research

because it's biologically rooted. it separates us from other, weaker men. just like money and power does.

Only because she's a woman. Most men follow some sort of code, women just adapt to the environment.

I like both. I want to live near an ocean.

>those oysters
Can't shake the thought of her doubled over in pain in the bathroom with horrible diarrhea and nausea about 2 hours after this photo was taken. Oysters are absolutely disgusting. t. never eaten oysters because literally what the fuck are you doing eating those.

I'd still like to fuck her just for the novelty of it all

Hedonism

Drug-fueled nihilism with a smidge of whorebrain

>because procreating is a biological imperative

Huh. Really makes you think.

I love women, and want to breed them, but I don't think I'll ever be into that.

Because dumbass orbiters give them attention and validation and put pussy on a pedestal.

i've fucked a really fake girl like her before and I didn't mind it

kind of empowering because of how superficial and simple she was, like her sole purpose was just consuming goods and having sex and had no higher ambition than that. might even consider marrying a woman like that if i was certain she wouldn't cheat, but would be a big gamble.

most of my relationships have been with more nerdy, intellectual type girls and while its nice sometimes to be able to have an interesting conversation with them, they can become tiresome, seem to have intellectual superiority complexes more often, seem to suffer more mental health problems, they can be a lot of work mentally dealing with their shit.

bimbos on the other hand just need their shit financially taken care of, so if you have that on lock down you have no other concerns really, at least not emotionally or mentally

I'd get lost in that ass like alice in wonderland

how much eth for a braphog like this?

literally begging to be bent over the counter, have her panties pushed aside, and being violently cummed inside

Your lizard brain is programmed to desire them above all else, for obvious evolutionary reasons

Escape the matrix - realize that they are degenerate garbage who should all die

pleb oysters are great

we typically wash our hands when preparing food so it's safe to eat undercooked, raw, or delicate seafood here, pajeet.

Female breeding farms when?

cuase they're beautiful and nice

Imagine being so autistic that even in your fantasies you can't manage to get along with a drop dead gorgeous woman trying to fuck you.

thats a fucktoy, not a powerful womyn

>that key necklace
she fucks niggers aaAAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAQ

AAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>pampering some roastie so you can watch her fuck tyrone
aahah ahaaHAHAHHAAH A AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

the absolute STATE of cucks

Most Men are oblivious to what reality actually looks like.

This manifests itself at lack of social understanding. Because they don't worry over things they aren't aware off, they are free to polish their proficiency at marketable skills.

protip: you can only LET yourself be a slave to women

>its your choice to btfo them