WE ARE THE ICON MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

WE ARE THE ICON MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

gay

Lmaoooooooo "korean eth" how retarded

Bought at 9200, sold at 7900, bought again at 8800, now it at 7500.

Life's not fair

kek, already sold.

Holding until $25

Either i will make it or not. Not doing half things

>FOMO

Weak hands btfo, whales are accumulating.

I only have 28 icon's but I will be holding this shiet

I rebought at 7000 ffs, missed the bottom by miles

>shitcoin hodl hand strong!

Buy high sell low, truly the Veeky Forums way.

>tfw buying korean eth

So how do you exchange the tokens?

I don't know why anybody would buy this bullshit. That conference was a literal fucking joke, and it's ONE THOUSAND TIMES ICO.

You'd be better off unironically buying Chainlink.

what was the ico price?

Didn't realize i'm holding a coin 14 year old larpers hold. Fuck this.

$0.12

That's not nice, fuck you.

Comfy since ICO.

Srsly fuck I wanna get out asap but I never sell at a loss unless we're in a bull market.

Seriously how retarded are you guys? Do you even research shit. Did you read anything about the conference last night? ICX will do amazing things, I expect it to be a top 5 coin before 2019.

Lmao. 1 year in crypto. You will never make it.

No one read. Just watched the charts waiting for a pump to sell.

I'm sitting in 567k right now, what about you?

Cashed out 50%

Delta shows me 478.365 left and this while 80% of my stack is in ICX and completly rekt my gains

Done with who got the bigger penis comparison?

Wow user you have 478 ICX? Wow!!

Just tell me user, are you amerifat or eurofag? I just need to know which one.

>ADHD children panicking.

Wow no restraint

Point was, I've done all right. 1 year in crypto? What are you even talking about. I bought ETH for €95 back in April I believe. I could've gotten more with the some shitcoins back then, I did ride DGB from 600 to 2600 sats, that was good. Also lost some money with shitcoins. Point is, ICX is a stable coin. I believe it will do a x10 before 2019, and yes, there probably are options to make more money. But this is, to me, an almost certain x10. I don't get all the fud. It's like people really don't understand the market. Ah well, hope you make it user.

Enough FUD spread that I’m confident this will x8 this year.

JUST WOKE UP, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

North Korea blew up South Korea. We are at war.

back to 7k where it belongs

I am watching the annual summit right now and i am disgusted. Not by the content NOPE... by the people watching. I can't even describe what it feels like reading the chat next to the video stream. (dum dump dump, wanna lay that girl, shitcoin, his shirt to tight, MOON, Samsung Samsung, leave stage, hahha this face) could have done hundreds more.

All those comments hurt, because they are just dumb and unprofessional. I would love to see many of these people dump the coin. People like those won't help a project to grow and develop, and you don't need them anyways. Quick buck no-brainers will fall to others of those kind and will delete each other in projects like bitconnect :)

If you saw the Lisk pump this morning you know what will happen when a big Korean Dapp Platform will be listed on Upbit, Coinone and Bithumb. And it will because it is working and Dapps already started building on it. We just needed this confirmation, that projects are working on it and we have it :) This will be great and i am happy that every fudding Idiot will leave this project. Cheers i hope smart people stay.

>muh feefees
what the fuck did you expect from one of the normiest norman coins there is? you are a gay faggot. leave.

It’s from Reddit and you just took the b8

ALWAYS SELL THE NEWS!
NO EXCEPTIONS!

>sell the news
>no news to sell

American