Biz! Get ready for crash!

i.stuff.co.nz/business/101038176/bank-pulls-support-for-cryptocurrency-platform-cryptopia

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/News
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Withdraw your funds and save yourself!

Ohhhh shieeeeet

and? cryptopia's used for trading low ranked shitcoins

When the fuck did Cryptopia have bank support?

whats going to happen? i have my POSW there..

bump. interested. anyone more info?

gonna move my coins to binance

I have my UFR in there am I fucked?

I wonder if anybody read the article. All it means is that you won’t be able to trade with NZDT (New Zealand Tether) anymore, which nobody outside of New Zealand used anyway. It’s kinda lame that Cryptopia only offers a BTC market at the moment but it’s not dying or anything, idiots.

Pardon our retardness we don't read we have to be spoonfed information

Rumors are out there. Coinbase is next.

>New Zeland
There goes $300

>cryptopia
>oh look its fucking nothing
enjoy your worthless shitcoin bags

OH NO NOT THE ANGLO JUNIOR SHITHOLE NOBODY KNOWS WHERE IS ON THE MAP

nothing

I don’t care that you’re idiots, I care that you’re idiots who FUD before even having all the information. So basically, you can still Buy and Sell on Cryptopia but you’ll be buying with BTC and selling for BTC. That’s until they get the LTC and whatever else markets back online again. I know most of the people here don’t use Cryptopia because they only buy the top 10 at ATH prices but it’s a good site for new coins that haven’t hit the big exchanges.

You want a real joke of an exchange, look at Bittrex. You need to fill out a form for a chance to create an account, like you’re applying for a job or some shit.

All three cryptofags living in NZ BTFO

You were fucked when you bought UFR you piece of shit.

this is old news, literally from yesterday. well, maybe burgers just woke up...
cryptopia.co.nz/News

burger detected

I hope this crash lasts for at least two more weeks.

they will be forever known for the support of TES coin, hope you got your tickets boys n girls...

UFR you fell for pajeets scam kek