Where's the best place to fuck poor girls for pennies...

Where's the best place to fuck poor girls for pennies? Where women will act like gold diggers because they have nothing left in their lives?

Any second or third world country

SEA

USA

Africa

Agartha.

Backpage
But Facebook each phone #

If there’s no account, it could be a cop
If there’s an account that doesn’t match the pics, it could be a cop.
If there’s an account that’s a dude, it’s a pimp. You don’t want to deal with it.

If there’s an account where the pics match the post, you’re good.

They’ll say $300/hr. Go with it.
Meet them at a hotel.

Then you meet them and confront them about the Facebook page and tell them you will tell all of their friends and family about their backpage post. Blackmail them.

You can either get a free fuck or discounted.

You’re welcome.

venezuela, thats where girls with phds and MDs are sucking dick now for food and toilet paper

lol I'd rather not go to a commie shithole

Where's that?

bump

Southeast Asia Countries or Pacific Islanders (Guam, Philippines)

Thanks bought a ticket for 100k

Pretty easy in the Philippines if you're white and have the appearance of having money

Don't pay for women either, just go near college campuses and you'll get decent looking locals coming on to you with you having to do anything. Probably the same in most poor countries honestly

Doesn't everyone go for the Philippines for that though?

Honestly I want to find a cute girl that speaks english that will be happy to spend her days sucking my dick as her sole purpose in life.

This is probably a good choice - I'm sure you could pay to do and see all kinds of shit...the problem is that you'll likely get kidnapped at best or murdered along the way.

If you go - don't flash your shit around...wear shitty clothes, carry shitty luggage, keep that iPhone stashed away, etc.

Even then, Venezuela is on the verge of being a failed state. I wouldn't go there at all. Even money wouldn't be enough if people kidnap me.

It would be nice to have a cute girl in bondage but Venezuela isn't worth it.

Probably quite a few do go there for that, stereotypically in the same category as Thailand I think

Would be nice to find a cute girl who was happy sucking dick all day. I wonder, statistically, which country has the highest percentage of women who enjoy giving blowjobs

where are the woman that embody the classical womanly virtues that will loyally love you till death for who you are?

/soc/

Also, where in the Philippines provinces would you recommend? Or does anywhere works?

I'd rather have a girl thank me for fucking her as a reason for existing.

Cambodia. Girls literally catcall white guys on the street and 5-10 bucks is enough for anything.

Haiti but they will probably murder you afterwards

Ireland

Why Ireland?

jesus christ are you so ugly and dumb that you cant trick a woman into wanting to sleep with you through confidence+charm or at least feigned wokeness/empathy and virtue signaling?

the answer btw is pretty much anywhere, people have a lower price than you think, try bored and stuck women in backwoods states like alabama or young stupid debt-straddled college students

No, I can find dates, I just want to be able to treat a girl like my personal fucktoy.

>5-10 bucks is enough for anything
lol maybe 20 years ago

a good goal, i love me some fucktoys

yeah go to like thailand then but watch out for ladyboys

I've read thais are all whores. I want a decently pure girl to break. I think the philippines is the best place.

If you want a "fuck toy" then dont bang "pure" girls in conservative countries you fucking faggot. Retards like you ruin it for westerners everywhere and are exactly why white guys arent as anywhere near desirable these days as in years past, even in places like SEA.

Just pay for a whore who works in the industry, theyre more fun anyways.

I thought P4P was heavily cracked down on by the government and is a lot more rare and a LOT more expensive these days.

lmao isn't this that Ainsley chef guy?

>I want a decently pure girl to break
>philippines
you have to be 18 to post here

>"watch out"
>implying that's not what everyone goes there for

You know the bad thing about that?

If you're in Haiti...you're fucking a gross ass Haitian chick.

Gross.

>implying I've been there to know what kind of people they are

>implying professional fuckholes aren't used to being threatened by greasy internet detectives
You will still get to fuck for free, when she whistles for her pimp Tyronicus.

I don't want to blackmail them, I want them begging for my dick.

Australia mate

Buy a Ferrari keychain and go to a club.

I don't want to die m8

I don't like cars.