Is there anything worse than being bullied at work?

Is there anything worse than being bullied at work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xH_Kixoprd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being a pussy. Only losers get bullied.

Being you

>bullied
Are you 17? Fuck around with your coworkers. Fit in and stop being such a serious fuck. Are you autistic?
Do you work fast food?
Seriously what the fuck.

choke one of them out, news about that should spread pretty quickly and they'll probably leave you alone

This. Stand up for yourself.

Stop being a faggot and start being a badass. Learn to do manly shit like listening to the scorpions with your shirt off while you drink dirty gas station beer. Lift some fucking weights, eat some meat, hit a fucking punching bag. Watch eastbound and down and learn, you pathetic fucking worm

What am I suppose to do u fucking normie

Clean your room and rescue your father

how the fuck does one get bullied at work

can't you just sue the company for being a hostile workplace environment?

Have you tried telling the HR about it?

You need drugs, I'm serious.
Buy modafinil, get 200mg in the morning. Can tell you where if you're interested. You are going to be wayyy more smooth socially.

t. autist who tested this. adderal works too. just don't be an idiot and take too much, it's not supposed to get you euphoric, just functional.

Can you imagine Chad being bullied at work?

Telling HR should be last resort.

knock the motherfucker out

honestly interested in getting modafinil

i have no idea where and how to get it

Me too where to get the modafinil?

>Is there anything worse than being bullied at work?

Getting gang raped by niggers seems pretty bad? Or if I woke up tomorrow and I was you. Being worried about what other people say or do to me would never happen because I am a man and have balls. Stop being a low T fucking faggot and tell your coworkers how you just bought a semi auto rifle and you dream about workplace shootings every night. Fucking pussy

cmon modafinil guy

I myself use coinrx.is. Pay in crypto obviously, sadly no ethereum. Ordered like 6 over the span of three years, it's legit. Get modalert 200mg, armodafinil sucks imo.
I'm in Europe, delivery usually took about a week, once three weeks.

just got more moda yesterday
I buy from afinilexpress. duck dose is also another one
you can pay with BTC or a couple different shitcoins
shipping time is a bitch. took 3 weeks

Where can I buy? I'm in Canada

thx bro

u take 1x 200 mg every morning?

10% off adfinilexpress order
VRAM1503 , i have no idea how many times it will work

Jesus I had to battle the spam filter for like 10 minutes

If you can, I would be grateful if you used my code, add r=100323 at the end of the address. Prices are going to be the same for you. Get modalert 200mg.

I switched to amphetamines honestly... modafinil is *GREAT* if you work with people. It sucks comparatively if you work alone because it's easy to get lost in one job. Eg. you start writing a simple post and suddenly it's dark and you wrote a fucking book.

this

OP follow the professional and sensitive guidelines in vidya this is how you whoop your coworkers ass

youtube.com/watch?v=xH_Kixoprd0

What happened user? Tell us your story

Where to begin...

I only ask because there are many types of bullies and of course different ways to counter them. Physical bullies, verbal assault bullies, etc etc.

Yes. Being murdered in your home is worse.

LMAO who the fuck gets bullied AT WORK. I dont understand how anyone even manages to get bullied.

>being bullied at work
aka being beaten by mom and dads,
wacking off in your room isn't what i'd call "work" OP
get a job and they might stop.

>being bullied as an adult
What’s actually happening is OP is autistic and can’t handle the banter. Probably got hit with something like
>whats up tubs
>eating a whole pizza for lunch again?
>haha, catch you later

>F-FUCKING NORMIES BULLYING ME AT WORK >:(

Hilarious normal. you'll pay

my fucking sides

what do you think op should do with that kind of banter anyway, retaliate sarcastically?

probably cry a bit more and make another thread

Maybe you deserve being bullied.

Realizing you forgot to pack the extra magazines after you start shooting up the office.

bullying is a way for society to cleanses itself of weak betas

you either man up or become a bitch

>stand up for yourself
you do realize this'll make him look overly serious and autistic and make him get even more ostracised than before right?

being bullied by bears

If someone bullies you at work just send them an email on the work email server telling them that they do not have your moral permission to bully you. The implied threat of a report to their superior plus the fact that you kept it between you and them both threatens their work and gives them an out to stop.

OP please describe how being bullied as an adult looks like, I'm genuinely curious

>please describe how being bullied as an adult looks like