CP Chain - The IOTA of China

CPChain is an open sharing data infrastructure for general large-scale IoTs, which provides security and incentive mechanisms for data sharing and application. Through real-time data flow, CPChain boosts the intrinsic value of the digital economy and greatly improves the efficiency and intelligence of the industry system, so as to achieve the deep integration and value transmission between cyber system and physical system.

What do anons think?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xfae4ee59cdd86e3be9e8b90b53aa866327d7c090-ETH
idex.market/eth/cpc
steemit.com/ico/@kacawote/cpchain-is-the-next-10000-ico-here-s-why-or-iot-4-0
reddit.com/r/cpchain/comments/7tsf9g/bringing_this_genie_out_of_the_lamp_why_i_invested/?st=JD38VDLN&sh=a7fe19eb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a god damn Chinese scam like vechain and the rest of the block chains

I have my eye on it. It's not on any exchange I use currently. I heard a rumor about them working with vechain.

>The X of China

Where can I buy ?? Never heard about this

Its available for trading on IDEX
look for token symbol: CPC

Anons - available on:

Ether Delta since yesterday early morning.
etherdelta.com/#0xfae4ee59cdd86e3be9e8b90b53aa866327d7c090-ETH

Same also on IDEX.

It’s now 3x ICO and is rumored to go/or announced on exchange tomorrow (rumor Huobi)

It’s loaded with solid rocket fuel!!!!

IDEX
idex.market/eth/cpc

Do NOT confuse CPChain with Capricoin which is using same CPC!

FUCKING THIS
I don't mind though. Just be sure to get out before holding bags.
also
ITC is the IOTA of Chjina

buy ITC

ITC is the one and only IOTA of China and even more, its IOTA 2.0. Much better tech, and they even delivered awesome code.

They are approved by the illuminati (wef, bilderberg).

steemit.com/ico/@kacawote/cpchain-is-the-next-10000-ico-here-s-why-or-iot-4-0

reddit.com/r/cpchain/comments/7tsf9g/bringing_this_genie_out_of_the_lamp_why_i_invested/?st=JD38VDLN&sh=a7fe19eb

Despite the total fucking paid shill campaign (of which I am sure you are paid to be a part of)....

...this actually looks like a decent buy. The partnerships are real.

Waiting for .20 cents.

the code is literally beautiful and it's nowhere near completion
10,000 lines of code and testnet is not even here
give me one reason not to go all in
I even put my goddamn Canadian Tire money into this shit

what makes the code so beautiful?

the fact that I don't know how to read code and was told by people online and an irl friend that it was

sorry im a faggot

Dude mainnet is being launched in Q4 2018 is what I heard, give me reasons why I should buy now?

I was studying at the library in Zhejiang University when I suddenly heard "CHING CHANG CHONG". I turned my back and I saw Sunny there screaming to an old granny. He screamed "CHING CHANG CHONG" while he threw all the books the Granny had organised on the ground.

I approached Sunny and told him to stop, but he couldn't stop "CHING CHANG CHONGing" me.

Thanks for the honesty tho senpai

I was studying at the library in Zhejiang University when I suddenly heard "CHING CHANG CHONG". I turned my back and I saw Sunny there screaming to an old granny. He screamed "CHING CHANG CHONG" while he threw all the books the Granny had organised on the ground.

I approached Sunny and told him to stop, but he couldn't stop "CHING CHANG CHONGing" me.

one reason would be that it's like a 50M cap. so...let's say it hits 10B by Q4. that's solid-ass returns for one year.

>50M cap
no