Who else is not worried and thinks the crypto train is still on track...

Who else is not worried and thinks the crypto train is still on track? The Jan-Feb break was expected and is not worrying at all to me.
2018 will be great.
Who else is comfortably watching the rest of biz running around like headless panicked chickens?

I will remain worried until the market gets rid of the BTC global peg situation. It's the shittiest of the shitcoins, it's been sabotaged, it has demonstrably idiotic properties, and yet people still aren't moving off it as a reserve currency for crypto. That's not OK.

we have to decouple last train cart, it's already off the tracks and dragging us off the cliff

Explain?

t. Newfag

Hahahahahaha you'll see what happens in February.

ICOs are hotter than ever
No idea how people cant see this

>being worried when ETH PoS and sharding are still scheduled for 2018

shorted BTC with x25 leverage at 11k. i have absolutely 0 faith in this garbage

>He knows

Me

While the majority of order books are denominated in BTC, BTC price action necessarily influences the price action of all other assets on the other side of those order books.
That would be alright, if BTC were not shit, but it is shit. This is a problem. Imagine if the only way you could use your dollars to buy gold was to route it through a purchase of dogshit first. That's the situation we're in.

>print 100m

this
Can't wait for the day when we will be untied from this piece of shit. Let it fucking die in a museum.

Who else decided not to invest more than they could afford to lose on such a volatile, high-risk market?

Bingo. I'm still 100% bullish. Started with $12.5k last May, hit $400k ATH, and sitting at $300k today. $300k in a 500 billion market that just 'left the ground' in terms of market growth with a future 2-3 Trillion market cap in its sights is comfy as fuck.

I am not as aggressive as I was earlier and focusing on more stable projects like NEO, VEN, DRGN, ETH, etc. My goal is $1 mil. this year.

It has been and it will, that's why although I'm worried, overall I'm bullish. The rest of the market will pull through, BTC will die, and everything will be fine.

I actually think youre retarded lol. You clearly no fucking idea what the logic or theory behind cryptocurrency is. I swear you pajeets get in a month ago and now think you know what the fuck is going on. Please refrain from spreading your idiotic logical with any reasonable thinking person. You think a fucking immutable, decentralized, transparent network is valueless.

>"you have to buy dogshit before you can buy gold"
Each thing I read is dumber than the previous. BTC is the gold you fucking inbred. Why the fuck do you think that the market moves in correlation with BTC? Oh gee, because some shitty ERC-20 token is going to revolutionize the world? FUCK OFF. People like you actually infuriate me with your shitlogic.

> Why the fuck do you think that the market moves in correlation with BTC?
Because the majority of the order books are denominated in BTC, you lobotomised thundercunt. That is exactly the problem to which I am referring. Just because *you* do not understand the idiocy of artificially restricting on chain throughput to 14kbps, doesn't mean it isn't idiotic, that's just another symptom of your fucking mental cancer. Neck yourself.

im slightly above even, no worries here, strapped in for the ride

You gonna get rich in 5 years. I envy you.

kind of the same here, currently at $150k. the moment i hit one million is when i get the fuck out of this market, IF that ever happens....

On track to what? On track to sucking a lot of dick maybe. None of these coins have any fucking value to normal people. All there needs to be is one good one

This is a shakedown. We'll be back in business and ppl will be fomo-rebuying high

Btc 13.8k March 15 screen cap dis

Yea, cash out into fiat just in time for hyperinflation.

Like it or not, btc is already dying. The second eth (or anything else) overtakes it in market cap, that will be the final nail. Panic will crash the market with whatever flipped btc being the only thing in the green for days. You don't have to take my word for it, you will see for yourself as early as this month.

gold will keep me safe :^)

Hurting, but not worried. My hands are strong. The lying jews wouldn't be going through this much trouble to wreck the markets unless they thought they could make some shekels. Bigmoney jews are buying in and they want a lower entry point. Recovery may not be as fast as I hope, because jews always play the long con. They've been lying about the holocaust for over 70 years, so they might end up lying about crypto for a year before letting it run free again. They're going to make every weak hand break before they take your shekels for themselves.

Stop thinking of BTC like a roll of quarters and more like a bar of gold and it becomes easier to understand. The normies want to buy a gumball; banks want to buy countries. A $15 transaction fee and an hour wait to move a pallet of bullion doesn't mean shit.

corecuck detected
itsafraid.jpg

It's gonna be fun watching you corecuck retards get BTFO by the normies who don't give a shit about your dinosaur coin. Hell, most of them are already going fiat-ETH instead of BTC. It's just a matter of time until exchanges add more pairs and your shitcoin will go below 10% market dominance where it belongs.

>still thinks BTC will bull run

Why not? What is different this year compared to the last year?

not worried about EoY but concerned will get just'd if it doesnt somewhat recover by tax deadline. why does us have such draconian tax laws? why do us citizens smile while they take it up the arse?

You're fucked, hope you dont owe too much

Bitcoin will drop to $1k get ready to test your hands

The taxes aren't even that bad, they just assume you know what you are doing if you produce your own income and punish you if you don't. Anyone that did a scrap of research cashed out what they owe last year.

This

I'd prefer we move to Bitcoin Cash, but will take ETH in the meantime.

PoS is a bad thing.

> A $15 transaction fee and an hour wait to move a pallet of bullion doesn't mean shit.
It does when it's a transparently imposed artificial cost which other products better than BTC are not subject to, it's really that simple. It *proves* that BTC is terrible and sabotaged, when you can look around in the market and see dozens of competitors that orders of magnitude superior to it, and in fact it has a forked chain that has enormously outperformed it since inception because the smart money knows this. BTC will die.

I'd prefer BCH also, because it's actually the real original Bitcoin, but at this stage I realise people are aren't technically inclined are simply unable to parse that, so frankly I'll take almost anything better than BTC, which is almost everything, and yes definitely ETH would be a step up.

>muh digital gold

I couldn't care less. Already took profit (6x my money). If it goes up, great. If not, you are all cucks haha. I KEKED YOU.

Its going to be a long fight. I'd say maybe 1 out of 10 arguments I have with a Core supporter is actually technical, the rest nothing but name calling and character assassinations or just outright fucking lies.

After ETH takes over BTC I'm expecting the same shit to happen again as Cash begins to close in on ETH. Only this time we'll be up against a PoS chain. So instead of muh roger, they'll likely sperg out over muh environment. Despite the fact that PoS is literally a rich get richer scheme that keeps those with the most money in power forever.

>he is still in crypto

good job buying at bubble prices

>you lobotomised thundercunt

If ETH does flip BTC and it ends up being just good decent honest competition between ETH and BCH, that would be marvellous. It would be nice to actually be able to focus on the product rather than sabotage and politics and associated bullshit. And unlike BTC, ETH still has some actual value even if BCH flips it. I agree with your perspective on proof of stake, you don't secure a bike by chaining it to itself, and the only skin in the game PoS promotes is the rich getting richer simply because they were there first rather than their ability to operate efficiently.
The way ETH PoS is dragging on though, makes me wonder if the real reason they say they're aiming for it is just to keep Ethash ASICS off the market and not promising targets for design, and it's a lot further off than they keep making reference to.

Comfy as hell here.

hope you are right senpai, i cashed out last year but have doubts its enough. gonna take it up with local cpa,,,

not worried here. ...weakhands should sell anyways. don't need these crybabies here. ...GTFO!