BTC AND ETH ARE ABOUT TO DROP 30%

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/958722551999598592
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is bad for crypto? i`m new here

HOW DO YOU KNOW ? IM PREPARED TO SHORT 100X

thanks just sold 100k

It's all relative. If you're new and haven't bought in yet then no. If you bought ATH then RIP

THE SHAPE IS TOO PERFECT

they are destroying tethers.

That's the news.

twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/958722551999598592

Gonna buy more ETH

That's the plan, just wait. All the people who buy in now are going to get burned.

Also all in fiat here waiting for the right moment to go all in ETH. What's your target?

I'm trading vs €, but these are my orders right now. The get larger further down.

Actually I might even adjust them a bit further down. Not sure, we'll have to see what happens when more Americans wake up.

Should probably think of buying in gradually as well. No way I'm gonna get the bottom, especially since I'm on vacation for the next two weeks.

Do you fear Tether might implode soon though, potentially fucking you up right after buying in?

Bitfinex will replace Tether with USD, there won't be a huge crash, just a dig dip and it won't happen before next week.

Nah Psychological boost comes in 30 minutes.

Eth will definitely go up.

All going down, 1 hour to sell

>Bitfinex will replace Tether with USD
Not if they get shut down by US govt.

Thanks OP just shorted 100x

Take a look at the 4 hour + charts. The only thing that keeps it stable is normals who think the dip has ended.
If it happens so be it.

Haha okay, if it goes any further down. after 2 hours from now I will send you some bitcoin.

Deal?

BTC just broke 10k, here we go. I warned you.

Been sub-10k for a while already on some exchanges man.

he means that we go up again

aaaaaaaaa below 10K no resistance, i dont want to Wage KEK anymore broooozz aaaaa!

Anyone selling now is retarded. It's too late. Insiders knew about this tether crap for two months and dumped on you, and now they're releasing all the fud they can to buy your bags cheap.

Fuck, what if he's right?

Get ready dude. pic related is you tomorrow

Of course i'm right.

Buy in now to make back some money

Are you still confident?

please point out the bottom so I can sell when it comes, OP

This is Truly Truly Fuckeeed guys, I promised my Grillll we would move out this year in, I am counting on my Crypto blowing up to afford a nice apartment. Holy fuck shes going to leave me if this shit doesnt blow up like nooowwww, aaaaaaaaaaa!

I know you're meming, but buy bulk at $6k

if you're really lucky you'll get in for $5.5k

she will sell the dip

shieeeet, I thought I was being subtle...
I ain't buying shit anymore and my last buy-in was at around €1500 per so I'll sit this one out
can imagine the feels Decemberfags must be feeling lel

It's not going up for at least 18 months my dude.

not unless I pump and dumpppp

if you can get $5k that's 20x by 2021

Im not joking

What do you mean when more Americans wake up? It's 9:15 in Cali. Anything that is going to happen already did.

>start lurking Veeky Forums here january 12th.
>predict all this shit happening during the 2nd week of my research
>expecting at least a 1-2 month wait before shit hits the fan
>mfw it goes down much sooner that I thought

I spent the entire last week on fud to save stinkies from what is about to happen because they seem like fine lads.

my strategy so far has been working well and that is buying shitcoins heavily during each of this month's dips, then selling as soon as they recover somewhat
I'm curious what are you basing those numbers on?

wtf is this? stolen tether?

To further add to your diagnosis, it is the normies who will boost the price in the next 30 minutes due to reasons beyond TA

they have to destroy tethers to keep the usd value at 1, are you retarded?

>bitfinex'ed
Opinion discard'ed.

>opinion

This dip is going to be huge, once btc hits $8k you will see MASSIVE sell off from normies who just want out. I know so many people that bought crypto after dec2017 that have no fucking clue what crypto is or what it's useful for.

People just see the -67% dip and panic cause they arent emotionally strong enough to deal with the volatility.

These are the people that are used to +/-10% on stocks, their hands haven't been trained for crypto

tether doesn't even have that much of an impact if we consider the memarketcap numbers
I don't even know why chinkxchanges and others list its pairs for its primary raison d'etre is burger goyimhood when it comes to IRS

They are deluded , they probably lost a lot of money.

>I need 10mln dollars to raise marketcap by 10 million

Oh look i'm correct. It's going up. I must be magic.

We've already seen the dip. Whoever stayed in crypto so far will make it.

hahahaahahaha, screencapped this to post in 3 weeks

I feel bad about that honestly. A lot of them bought above 0.7$ and it's gonna take a long long time before it comes back to those levels after this pinkening is over.
Ironically the token itself isn't their downfall in the end.

Misquoted again fuck me.
was meant for

WTF OP...I SOLD EVERYTHING...YOU SAID IT WAS GOING DOWN!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I warned Veeky Forums to sell a week or so ago. Nobody listened.
My prediction was correct.
Shan't be sharing my next prediction. For you goyim, it's buy high and sell low.

when the weak hands exit the market, it's ultimately good

We've seen Bitcoin run up faster after a dip. The only time we've had to wait years for a recovery is 2014-2016 bear market

Haha, this bear market is going to make that one look like a walk in the park. people thought too many normies got involved in cypto when it hit $1k

And throughout this thread I have told you otherwise

you don't understand how "market cap" works

my personal 120 BTC (worth 1.2M) can crash GDAX price to $9,900

GDAX is 3.28% of all volume, so 3600 Bitcoins can crash all the exchanges by $100, which is 1%

that will "wipe out" 1.7 BILLION of a market cap for a cost of 36 million

> I predict it will go down sometimes in the next month

WOW fucking Nostradamus up in here.

You'll be posting pink wojaks while the numbers on my screen keep going green. Eat shit.

ACKSHUALLY I'm all in ETH and am in the green today. Good luck Sundeep

you're forgetting that order book isn't everything
I know what marketcap is, that's why I wrote memarketcap

That's exactly what's happening

Who cares, I'm comfy because I know that ETH will be worth 5+k EOY

this ID is shockingly close to wojak
this ID is shockingly close to jew
this ID is....something

That's exactly what they are supposed to do, retard. They are buying back and destroying them to keep USDT at $1

This is actually googd, because all the Tether fud just BTFO

You might be on to something here

ITS HAPPENING