Confess

Confess

I can't stop touching my penis.

fuck off reddit

Went all in on ICX 3 days ago. Please send me to hell already.

I sold my coins at the start of the new year for top value and genuinely feel sad for you all for not doing the same.

fuck off, stop stealing my job

I fell for INT scam

forgot to sell the news eh?

I really hate the nujak meme but I'm afraid to say it cs I'll bring attention to it.

bought trx $0.07
i thought the announcement can bring it back to life. now im holding bags

After years of being on this site I finally caved and watched an anime. Holy shit what have I been missing out on all this time, I'm sorry for every time I ripped on an anime poster

I have 50 litecoin

My sim is that I have a folder full of newjaks to triggers oldfags, but hey só do you

I don't understand Tether but insert my opinion on it anyways.

I bought KCS at all time high and sold for a 50% loss to FOMO into NEO which just lost 5% overnight.

My qlink bags are so heavy and i dont think its gonna rise soon

What anime did you watch user?

Go watch:

1. Death Note
2. Steins;Gate
3. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

and enjoy the world of anime.

Oh fug, what are you watching? Please give Legend of the Galactic Heroes a chance.

forgive me for saving all nujak that ive seen.
this one is going on my nujak folder too

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

The ETH i left on metamask as gas is my best performing stack

I let hype or the opinions of trusted individuals influence my decisions much of the time, instead of investing wisely using my programming background to evaluate the actual worth of blockchain projects.

bought btc at $14k

bought eth at $1200

now I just bought ripple at $1.37

Put $50k in, figured it would be easy to 2x and wipe out my student debt. Probably ruined now. Fucking bitcoin

I bought into bitcoin at $40 back in 2013, but cashed out at $600 and didn't buy back in until it hit 10k.

This is normie tier shit:
Made in Abyss
Houseki no kuni
K-On!
Code Geass
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu

I took my awesome profit I made from PoWH and put it all into the shadowfork and now my money is stuck in infinite hodl and I can't tell my wife because I had literally just got done bragging about my profits right before I moved them over.

I own one litecoin and I refuse to sell that fucking thing even though it's easily my heaviest bag. Fuck...I'll hold that shit through hell because why not

>Oh fug, what are you watching?
Pic related
>Please give Legend of the Galactic Heroes a chance.
I'll put it on the list

My mentality as well even though there's a considerable amount of opportunity cost at this point

yeah i got fucked to. diamond hands for eternity now. i wasn't in the market for alot cuz im pretty new but it was like 1/3 my portfolio

I post about making millions in cryto and quiting my job but in reality, I never had one and I'm a no-coiner.

you have seen the light. enjoy friend

Even tho i'm invested i want the whole crypto market to tank because I hate all of you more than i love myself

I'm a nocoiner just here to harvest pink wojaks for my collection.

My portfolio is only worth two grand because while I believe in crypto - I also don't want to lose the money I have saved for my daughters.

oh wow, that's really sad

I enjoy newfaq tears. Couldn't stand the >i already 10 x my investment since december.

fuck off with this fake priest

Absolute kek

this

although only 2% of my assets are in crypto

Forgive me father

If I had only held my stack of antshares i would have been rocketed out of poverty

I sold all icx the moment I woke up and saw live of their pathetic conference

small gains but fuck me, I don't want to carry that bags, link is enough for me

It's literally just that retard spamming his shit every day. Suddenly, there are a handful of nucancer threads, it's pretty obvious.

I'm fudding link so hard because I'm on other coins and I don't want it to moon yet

That's not a confession it's just smarter than 99% of biz

Unironically kill yourselves. Really. You think you're "le epic troll xD", but it just shows that it's all true: You have nothing. Your only way to get some attention is by being even more cancerous than you are already. Isn't this pathetic? Deep down you know how pathetic you are. Such a pathetic little piece of shit. You should really kill yourself, your reaction makes it very clear. You actually crave it. You want to hear it, because it's so tempting. Leaving your pathetic life behind. Do it! People would actually appreciate it for once. There it is, your only chance to make the world a better place, by ridding it of your pathetic little existence. Just do it, you little worm. Just kill yourself. Nobody will miss you. Do it. You are pathetic and a waste. Just do it.

I really hate this new asian looiking wojack wannabe. Than again, this board is full with chinks, because only they invest in shitcoins that are shilled on /biz.

Lost 30k of my dad's hard earned money, he thinks im up 50