Sex dolls

I have a feeling sex doll sales are gonna skyrocket in the near future now that brothels are using them more and more. Who are the companies that makes these dolls and how do I invest?

prostitution is illegal in most US states, but would it be legal to open a "brothel" with nothing but sex dolls? since there are no humans selling sex I don't see why not

Go find someone who has bought a sex doll and ask them about it. It will never happen

if that were the case, austrian/german/dutch brothels wouldn't be laden with whores from EE but plastic objects

there is nothing cheaper than throwaway pussy in this world

depends what is being prohibited - to pay for sex or to receive payment for it

Create a new crypto called Dollcoin and claim that its value will later be backed by stocks in any sex doll companies that become available. I doubt anything is publicly traded right now, but say it will be later. Then exit scam after your quick pump and dump.

its cheaper to just get you a golddigger

become a one man discreet cleaning service.

I think that some of you guys don't realize how big this is, women has always had power over men due to their vaginas but technology has finally caught up and no longer does women hold a monopoly on sex.

Imagine the poor user that has to clean those dolls for some more crypto.

electronic blowjob machines connected to VR will be bigger

But technically you're not having sex.
You're masturbating against an inanimate object.

exactly, I was in a post where an user explained his experience with buying one of these things
>100lbs of dead weight
>have to position the body parts
>feels like fucking a dead body
>ended up cutting it into peices so he could trash it easier
this and sexbots will never happen. It's an Elliot Rogers fantasy.

>mfw in the future there will be "sex-doll cleaners" working for min wage

This.
Lol would never touch a sex doll, least of all in a brothel. WTF is wrong with you people. Sad.

MK1's will always be shit
watch what happens in a few years when they are made to be body temperature, make noises and can clean themselves.

I wouldn't do it too.
But let's not ignore that it's becoming a real market, and there are people making money selling this.
Demand will probably increase in the future alongside the rates of autism increasing, higher divorce rates, and people in general being less and less sociable alienating interaction between opposite sexes.
At the same time I see it satiating the fetishes of some people.

Not a bad plan OP. We’ve reached a watershed moment where women have more power than they’ve ever had before.

They know their value thanks to social media, dating apps and the mainstream media in general. They’re starting to get overly entitled and the power is going to their heads.

Add to this the fact that the smartest males of the species are teeming with rage at their inadequacy and you have a sure fire recipe for the total replacement of the human female.

We’re also experiencing severe overpopulation. Infertility rates are rising and the children that are being born are mentally disabled for the most part (see: millennials).

What we have is a combination of factors that reduce the living human female to an unnecessary distraction at best and a complete danger to the species at best.

TLDR: Invest in sex robots. They solve the woman dilemma.

There's lots and lots of things that are cheaper.

Looking forward to the popping of the woman bubble.

Can't wait to buy the dip

t. pimp