Google Trends "Bitcoin"

Pic related, look it up. Normies cared... At December, when crypto was most bullish ever and the interest in crypto is rapidly decreasing to all time lows.

>trend perfectly maps to price history

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what does thatr evern mean

I need this shit to crash.

News was never as exciting as during the 2008 financial crisis.

The more the world burns the more exciting it is.

Web search frequency over time?

Don't worry boys. We have a ways to go.

how to make Trump tweet about BTC?

Google doesn't specify exact metrics. But using some common sense I compare it to some phrases like "horoscope" or "karma" which is about as naive and normie level one can get. And BTC interest surpassed both of these, for a short moment.

This is unironically good for bitcoin

How do you think trading volume and market cap are going to increase if new money (normies) don't enter and old money (whales) selling?

Why would he tweet something that theatens his (((banker friends)))?

Good point.

tere tere

if we could make him tweet about how Bitcoin is bad,
there would be a lot of libtards buying it just to spite him

You're welcome.

I NEED TO GET OUT BUT I LOST MY 2FA KEY AND I'M WAITING FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Have you tried any ATMs in Estonia? Do you need to show id to cash out?

tere tere :D kissapojad :D puhas kisu ;D

rekt

Lol Eesti bizbrod.

no, the russian mob will kidnap you and your family. very dangerous place. stay away.

Naerda tahate vaadake fb-s eesti krüptorahade gruppi, ebareaalne milline retakate kari seal on.

where are we on this chart?

Hahaha davai vaatan kek.

wow it's almost like those people that were trying to push that hashtag because they knew normie interest was waning were right????

jesus fuck you idiots are dumb normies stopped giving a fuck about crypto, you've gotta make national headlines with #PayWithCrypto and get big companies to accept it normies stopped giving a fuck

ICO ref linkide goldmine. Kutid ei saa ise arugi et registreerivad ref linkidega kek.

Shitcoin absolutely btfo

That we dumped on retarded normies that bought Bitcoin on December and now we're running out of dumb money to make a new pump.

i think it's sept. 2017 user

What about all the pumps that happened before normies got in?

Rip to people that bought that thing at 100

Hmm... what does my pic mean?

Damn why sex is not #1

wow

lold

normies wanted to off themselves after the bitcoin crash so they bought ripple

noice

someone is shorting 25x

this graph show the normie psyche perfectly:
>be me, le norman paki-Joe
>see every friend moon with BTC in Christmas time
>takes me 2 weeks to figure out how to use GDAX or Coinbase but finally do it
>take a credit loan or life savings to invest in BTC
>BTC instantly dropping
>what do?
>oh BTC is expensive... i need something cheaper that can become a 17,000$ coin. Like Ripple? That's just 2 dollaroos
>mfv losing -50% overnight
>Google "how to suicide"

And there you have it, screencap it and off to leddit

I'd like to believe that for a moment... But regarding "user interest" let's re-cap this now.

>katy perry and snoop dogg shilling altcoins
>bloomberg doing a WEEK dedicated to crypto
>all media blabbering about crypto for a whole month
>amazon, facebook, aliexpress CEOs all expressing interest
>Mark Cuban in crypto

do you really, do you really think that wasn't the peak interest moment of crypto? Could it even be shilled any more?

That mean suicide is shitcoin

He didn’t say it was good for get-rich-quick pump and dumpers

If they already didn't kill themself, we shoud see another spike after Ripple crash," MACD" already crossed, if you know what I mean.

>media coverage
They were only shilling useless memecoins like Bitcoin, Tron and Ripple and all those crypto Facebook ads were for garbage like Bitconnect.

uhm idk how about when it ACTUALLY STARTS GETTING FUCKING USED and not just talked about. Fuckin idiots

actual products instead of just talk, maybe?

who the fuck googles sex in 2018

Here I’m germany crypto trading is not very polpular yet. everybody knows about bitcoin and shit, but most people don’t know shit about how to trade or about altcoins / ICOs.

I think regulations might help to make it more mainstream. so yes, i think OP is right with his pic related

>what is this bitcoin craze all about?
>oh geez! It keeps going up, better buy all I can now at 19k before its too late!
>FUCK! its down to 15k
>everyone on Twitter is talking about this ripple thing that's suppose to replace bitcoin
>WOW! Only $3! I'm going to sell all my bitcoin for it and use whats left of my savings, this thing is going to 20k!
>half my wealth is gone forever....
>google, whats the best way to commit suicide?

So idiots are already out of the market? Good, the only way to go now is up.

Children, pajeets & old people

yuge if factual