Based bittrex

Based bittrex

Too bad its a shady as fuck shit exchange.

Bittrex is the best exchange

you're a fucking idiot

Theyre letting tether go.

>bittrex is the only exchange ive seen that means its the best, you're stupid

I love how bittrex logs me out after 20 minutes of inactivity

god what kind of inbred pajeet faggot are you? what a fucking imbecile. you don't even know how to strawman

this is going to be fucking huge btw, being able to cash out to usd... no more riding things into the ground. i bet the other exchanges are shitting themselves right about now

true if big

Is this bad

i feel like bittrex is the most trustworthy exchange by far. yes it sucks they dont have a lot of coins like icx, link, xrb, trx, and most other "newer" coins. also they dont have margin trading which sucks. i just feel like they are less scammy then binance since they are usa based

>mommy the bad man is making fun of my favrit excheng pls stop him

In terms of "trust", Bittrex is quite literally coinbase/gdax tier

too bad about those trading fees

Lmao u must be a newfag.

Try shitcoin hunting on yobit, tradesatoshi, hitbtc, coinsmarkets and then come back to me.

Bittrex is decent

Binance is a very good exchange so is Bittrex, bittrex office is in the US so an exit scam would lead to handcuffs faster then that could run. This is going to be huge for the burger market.

ok pajeet, great job

Trexlet newfag spotted

They don't give out NEO gas, which is a bit shady IMO. There are people still holding NEO on there that aren't getting ANY gas and can't even withdraw because it's stuck on bittrex and the wallet is closed for "maintenance".

they could upgrade their shitty UI. their charts are stoneage

Bittrex is solid. Its the only exchange I use routinely and Im signed up with many.

lmao, k.

anyone not using tradingview for charts needs to start.
I'd only place trades on trex. never chart.

latefag trexlet detected.
too bad user.
don't poo your diaper though, binance isn't bad either

You know what faggot I have shittrex legacy accounts older than you, you little kid.
Let me guess, you got in December 2017 so you're just the king shit oldfag boss master of crypto now right?

Hey faggots, goodluck trying to get NEOGAS dividends on Bittrex.

why so mad?
i'll sell you mine if you're that butthurt.

Because paying a dividend would make it a security, and they would have to delist. Its NEO with no GAS, or no NEO, your choice.

Why do they list it if they are just going to jew their customers, they dont even get rid of the GAS, they keep it.

Lmao, stay in school kid. Pay close attention to the "reading for comprehension" lessons.

Did you get into crypto in December? Or just in January?

Yawn. Literally a ghost exchange that solely exists to pump and dump vaporware shitcoins from 2012. Also enjoy your taxes on shitcoin trades. I'll stick with my unverified Binance account thanks.

Bittrex is more obsolete than the USD.

bittrex is a bad exchange if you live in india, iran, pakistan etc. All those countries got locked out

western countries like UK, USA, australia etc etc are just fine, and tickets for those get solved quickly.

will do trexlet
thx for that!

My account is not verified. only problem is im limited to 0.4btc withdrawals

USD or USDT

I solo mined my first bitcoin block in June 2013 How about you big guy?

Because there is a demand? Of course they keep the gas, did you even fucking read what I wrote?

kek...
why the flopping the dick on the table?
you having a bad day or something?

>india, iran, pakistan etc
shitholes

>Buys NEO on Bittrex because there is a demand
>Its on other exchanges that pay out the GAS
Whoever buys NEO from Bittrex is fucking retarded

Good for Bittrex. Now we wait for the upcoming Tether crash.

1k soon.

Because he asked, kid.
Again, pay close attention to "reading for comprehension" in school.

>Kid
4th time mentioned
>school
3rd time

and yet you still need to start waving your dick around telling user's "i'm an oldfag"

bittrex is a piece of shit, it's literally got the clunkies fucking UI i've ever seen, and i don't just mean i terms of exchange UI either, of all the fucking things that have UIs, this shit is the FUCKING WORST that i have ever seen. it's absolutely horrible, maybe some korean site has a worse one but i can't believe this shit site is so popular with a trading environment like that.

Can we not get off topic and stay focused on how shit bittrex is now. I mean, it literally boggles my mind almost daily trying to process how they let such a huge market lead vanish in a couple of months. Literally left billions on the table.

>reading for comprehension

but no one uses just Bittrex. it's good for the markets with better volume. it's a piece of shit with lag and adding new coins but it's good when you need to sell shitcoin x quickly
track prices on trading view and only buy/sell using bittrex is the sweat spot.
as far as Shady-ness there are far more dodgy exchanges you could be on... Topia for example looks dodgy as fuck

>someone else asks when I got into bitcoin
>I tell him
>you (the obvious little kid) asks why I told him
You're pretty obviously a 15 year old who should be in school.

Lol, look at this pajeet. If a coin is not listed on Bittrex I can assure you with 90% certainty it is a scam shitcoin

Just listened to the interview, very interesting things were said. It's amazing to think that Bittrex was comprised of only 4 people just before summer 2017 and how much they grew since then. They didn't start working on it full time until the beginning of 2017. Heck, the CEO was wagecucking at amazon just 2 years ago. It's literally a baby exchange, that's why the UI and engines are shit, it's still from the time they worked on it as a part time project. This interview actually gives them more credibility, take a listen.

and you took the bait retard!
why do you need to prove yourself?
you that insecure?
how old are you??

Well they should just go back to wagecucking because binance made them irrelevant in about a month due to their lack of dedication and foresight. That makes them sound even dumber than I thought they were.

Bittrex is decent, their selection is just kinda low but in a way it's good because there are less shitcoins to FOMO buy.

>less shitcoins

Bittrex is literally cryptopia tier with the amount of garbage they exchange on. At least 50% of their coins should be delisted.

>At least 50% of their coins should be delisted.

I don't even disagree but with other exchanges it's more like 75-90% of coins.

Yes because Binance did have foresight right? they closed registrations as well. The only thing redeeming Binance is that they are not US based so they can list whatever shitcoin they want and they don't care about verification. I'd still rather trade on Bittrex than on some shady chink exchange.

so i can just sell my shitcoins for actual money?

cya bitcoin u faggot

who else here all in eth and icos for the past 2 weeks

why is this a problem?
shitcoins are good for a flip as long as volume is there.
the only people saying it's shady are latefags that can't register and read too much reddit complaints or simple brainlets that got burned on a PnD.

>mommy he's calling me a kid and it hurts my feelings what should i do
>act like a kid, that'll get him!

ctrl f
7 mentions of kids now
best keep that obsession on the down low.
winkey face!

>MOMMY HE CALLED ME A KID AGAIN MAKE IT STOP!!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dude
you're the wierdo obsessed by arguing with apparent kids and keep spouting off about school.
just saying.

>unverified Binance account

enjoy your 10$ weekly withdrawal limit

kys pajeet

>dude
>im not a little kid you're a weirdo
>just saying

>I solo mined my first bitcoin block in June 20 2013
and yet here you are still.....

Are you niggers talking about polo? Bittrex is full of terrible shitcoins. It is just a yobit that got big

14 BTC weekly you dipshit.

>if you mined btc in 2013 you aren't allowed on Veeky Forums anymore
kek i musta missed that memo.

you must be a millionaire whale by now
why you arguing with a 5 year old

probably a larping faggot and a Trexlet

I wouldn't call it arguing, but I'm watching a trade, and i got nothing better to do i guess, kido.
btw I don't think you're 5, I specifically said 15.
again, stay in school, and pay attention to the teacher, not Veeky Forums.